Aliendawg F3 cherry pheno hunt

• Thread starter socalval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

Ill snap some shots in a few hours and post .
I just found this thread, dont know how i missed it. Looking good everyone! I just put 5 of Cannarado's Alien Menage in soak last nite. Im super pumped for them thanks canna! Im going to start a new thread for them, as im also running some New House gear, la og x legend killer chem and Chemdog 91 x legend killer chem.

Whats good coloradochem .... Ill stop in as soon as i find it lol . I keep hearing about the menage youll be the first to show it i think . LKC ????????Sounds like a super sick pheno tell me about it bro .

socalval

socalval

who lurking brah. here i is. you is killing it as always.
Thanks budd ! Im still in shock over that list :D.........

GEDC1807
GEDC1808
GEDC1810
GEDC1809
GEDC1819
GEDC1818

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up Val! Your babies are lookin super healthy bro, excellent job! I cant wait to see these all grown up and bangin out (hopefully cherry pheno) fire. Keep up the goods brother! Ill be watchin. Peace to ya homie. Motiv

socalval

socalval

Keep your eye on number 4 ! Seems to be the 50 /50 pheno Kid Twist mentioned in cannarodos Alien Assassin thread ,has that eeeeewwwwweeeeee smell first thing i said was what the fu(k . ether make you gag ???? looks like ill get some cutz off #4 first.
GEDC1811
Big ups kid twist ! Also what to give a shot out to bunzie for the real durban cherry pie x and dond over at Sin City Seeds for the NEW hindu kush x buddas sister (cherry pheno ) testers . Danks G-rod for all the hard work you put in to make it happen ;).

coloradochem

coloradochem

Whats good coloradochem .... Ill stop in as soon as i find it lol . I keep hearing about the menage youll be the first to show it i think . LKC ????????Sounds like a super sick pheno tell me about it bro .

Hey val its all green around here. Im not shure what LKC is, maybe cannarado will chime in. I have no doubt its bomb thou. i started the seeds soaking about 32 hours ago, im going to put them in a paper towel for a day and then to keg cups, ill start the thread when i get a lil action going.

socalval

socalval

Hey val its all green around here. Im not shure what LKC is, maybe cannarado will chime in. I have no doubt its bomb thou. i started the seeds soaking about 32 hours ago, im going to put them in a paper towel for a day and then to keg cups, ill start the thread when i get a lil action going.
LKC aka lengend killer chem ?????cool beans man now is that the alien kush x aliendawg . I was going to ask what the colorodo cough was but i found its 96 NL #5 X HAZE . Maybe he will drop in .

coloradochem

coloradochem

LKC aka lengend killer chem ?????cool beans man now is that the alien kush x aliendawg . I was going to ask what the colorodo cough was but i found its 96 NL #5 X HAZE . Maybe he will drop in .

yeah bro i got what LKC was. i was saying i dont know the make up of it. never grown the cough i think there is a couple differnt cuts floating around the state, i belive one has strawberry cough in it, dont quote me on that thou.

JAWS

JAWS

Keep your eye on number 4 ! Seems to be the 50 /50 pheno Kid Twist mentioned in cannarodos Alien Assassin thread ,has that eeeeewwwwweeeeee smell first thing i said was what the fu(k . ether make you gag ???? looks like ill get some cutz off #4 first.View attachment 230041 Big ups kid twist ! Also what to give a shot out to bunzie for the real durban cherry pie x and dond over at Sin City Seeds for the NEW hindu kush x buddas sister (cherry pheno ) testers . Danks G-rod for all the hard work you put in to make it happen ;).

ya brother it sounds like you got another one i got in my batch so it seems that CANNARADO did great with this batch because were both getting muti PHENOs, the one your speaking of with the gaging smell is the one i used in my breeding and mine was indeed a male so it should do well in the F-GENS & HYBRIDS i made with him.....ummm sadly i did not hit my COCO CHERRY PHENO with ANY pollen and my cuts of her are not going to make it so if ya get a chance hiy your COCO with something dude..
looking killer bro;)

socalval

socalval

ya brother it sounds like you got another one i got in my batch so it seems that CANNARADO did great with this batch because were both getting muti PHENOs, the one your speaking of with the gaging smell is the one i used in my breeding and mine was indeed a male so it should do well in the F-GENS & HYBRIDS i made with him.....ummm sadly i did not hit my COCO CHERRY PHENO with ANY pollen and my cuts of her are not going to make it so if ya get a chance hiy your COCO with something dude..
looking killer bro;)
I need to try the coffee bean thing medusa mentioned in 3 weeks to say 100% what the smell of #4 is for sure im kind of blown away by the scent . I mean is it really the erb making me gag and thats a good thing ? He did a great job and may he be blessed for it . CANNARADO Gear is off the chain .....If ya ever need anything let me know !
My number #1 is like a coco musk followed by cherry if that makes sense kinda like cherry pepsi i think its male .#8 smells the same now that its growing no true leaves to tell .......say what you lost it :eek: quick hit her with some coco banana .oh but wait you got some f3s now too .

JAWS

JAWS

I need to try the coffee bean thing medusa mentioned in 3 weeks to say 100% what the smell of #4 is for sure im kind of blown away by the scent . I mean is it really the erb making me gag and thats a good thing ? He did a great job and may he be blessed for it . CANNARADO Gear is off the chain .....If ya ever need anything let me know !
My number #1 is like a coco musk followed by cherry if that makes sense kinda like cherry pepsi i think its male .#8 smells the same now that its growing no true leaves to tell .......say what you lost it :eek: quick hit her with some coco banana .oh but wait you got some f3s now too .

HAHAHA ya man the male i had was ronchy from a very early age and just stayed that way untill i took him out!!.....yup the COCO cuts did not make it umm sad about it but i have other ALIEN's to look through so im sure i'll find her again in time....

AHH now your pushing my buttons with that COCO BANANA STATEMENT that could have been a killer BREED for-sure..

peace;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

yeah bro i got what LKC was. i was saying i dont know the make up of it. never grown the cough i think there is a couple differnt cuts floating around the state, i belive one has strawberry cough in it, dont quote me on that thou.

Hey fellas the OGKillerChem or LKC was bred by selfhemployed, the make up is the Legends OG cut x KillerChem (Rez) which is Killer Queen x Chemdog D bx2!
I got NHS LA/OGKC and Chemdog 91/OGKC as well! the LA are going now they're about 4- 5 weeks old.

socalval

socalval

HAHAHA ya man the male i had was ronchy from a very early age and just stayed that way untill i took him out!!.....yup the COCO cuts did not make it umm sad about it but i have other ALIEN's to look through so im sure i'll find her again in time....

AHH now your pushing my buttons with that COCO BANANA STATEMENT that could have been a killer BREED for-sure..

peace;)
still can do it you showed me how to collect and clean it .

Hey fellas the OGKillerChem or LKC was bred by selfhemployed, the make up is the Legends OG cut x KillerChem (Rez) which is Killer Queen x Chemdog D bx2!
I got NHS LA/OGKC and Chemdog 91/OGKC as well! the LA are going now they're about 4- 5 weeks old.
Thanks for clearing that up symbiote DAMN ok the name fits oldschool legend genetics still kickin in the land of hybrids got any pics please share what a legend looks like in real time .....and whats NHS again sorry my coffe hasnt kicked in . They still floatin around.....?

JAWS

JAWS

AHH ow the LEGEND OG is something worth trying out if ya get a chance, have not had the chance yet but if she gets in my sited i'll sure try and get her for-sure, LKC sounds like a good one hope she drops bombs for ya dude..

still can do it you showed me how to collect and clean it .

Thanks for clearing that up symbiote DAMN ok the name fits oldschool legend genetics still kickin in the land of hybrids got any pics please share what a legend looks like in real time .....and whats NHS again sorry my coffe hasnt kicked in . They still floatin around.....?

thanks brother but i still have pollen from the male i worked in the begining of this round so ot needing any of that, BUT if you get any POLLEN from any CHERRY MALE that would be of interest....

as far as the COCO CHOCOLATE statement i made i was thinking along the lines of if i still had ANY BANANA KUSH POLLEN i could have hit the COCO CHERRY PHENO but atlass i had no pollen in-house, but just the thought of that is what i was referring too..

peace:)

Top Bottom