Aliendawg F3 cherry pheno hunt

• Thread starter socalval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Pop them Alien Double Dawgs homie!!! All of my ADD plants male and female alike have/had a cherry smell, with tones of ether, witch hazel, fuel, chocolate, and/or skunk!!!
I have 3 in flower @ 33 days, here's a pic from day 28
Symbiote420 220

I burned one with a rosemary solution I made for mites....shoulda just used the Mighty Wash I already had! No signs of nanners, so so far so good!

socalval

socalval

Here we go with a 5 week recap . give me a few ticks to upload the pics. I numberd these babies i the order that grabbed my eye with the best smell 1st shape second . My fav was number one well dude smelled like a lady with a ether cherry stench that was a head turner . My girls turned out to be #2 tallest cherry chunky pheno back left #3 squat candy pheno& #4 wtf idk mild smell . wifi back right fyi . 3 gallon bags one week veg after tranplant lolli popped a bit day 6 and day 11 last pic day 35 .

symbiote420

symbiote420

Lookin good, nice phat ass colas!!! Love that cherry ether smell bro...very intoxicating & head turning indeed! Did you keep that male?

socalval

socalval

thanks for the picture show.
wifee looking good
Tonys pics 244

Tonys pics 246

Lookin good, nice phat ass colas!!! Love that cheretry ether smell bro...very intoxicating & head turning indeed! Did you keep that male?
yeah man i let #1 bust a loaded pod on them the end of the 2nd week and i still have # 8 ether/cherry male in veg on stand by for what idk . symb im itching to pop them babies and the colorodo cough dawg asap, Jbs high octain was calling my name with some yoda cherry pie SJC gear YEAH DAT! Please excuse the crappy pics i didnt have the time to go through them yesterday and yes i see the black spot ill cut it off tonight .
Tonys pics 236

socalval

socalval

;) Im in the first week of flush . Its a toss up between #2 & #4 as far a yeild goes #3 the shorty pheno may have been better off with a good toping in veg . The clones i took are nice bonzi sized bushes ready to blow up for another round . The hunt is still on ! It looks like i have leaners on both ends and the 50/50 . Im taking some pics that will give you a good veiw of what ive found . Last week i though i had made just way to many back up beans ,honestly i didnt think the male would drop a load on me that early . Anyway i see some stripes in the buds so im good:D with some more of these to run down the road . Id rather have the beans to fall back on then sit on a cut when numbers play a big part in what to do next . # 8 male had to go as soon as i knew i had good beans. I bet #9 & #10 was my other girl . Great genetics i mean some real outstanding gear that stood up and grab my nose in veg . Stay tunned while i get some good shots . Once again id like to give many thanks to farmers who made the AD to this Cherry AD f3 ! As well as all who have stopped by to peak speak or just say hi with like . Peace love and light .

socalval

socalval

2 more weeks as of today is the plan just straight r/0 number 4 looks ready but its still clear and no orange hairs at all but that could prop come down in a week then #2 and 3 last . I know the second round is going to be much faster and a better greener run BTW . Looking forward to taking some pics that i will go through and label so i load the right ones for a change ....yea pics tell the story a whole lot better .

JAWS

JAWS

man i just love how this strain puts out big fat hairy chocolate looking buds.....

YUMMMY very well grown my brother, and i have 5 of those F3 going right now so HELL YAAAAAAA......................

peace:)

socalval

socalval

time for a sesh bro. really got some special things there.

Man i really need one those 31 flavors taste tests . love it when my doobie ashtray looks that way . Saddly we wont be able to make it to tonights sesh . Sh!t been thinking about oiled jays all week . They are overfed second round will be MUch better with a even canopy and no heat wave .

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

awe bro i didnt tell ya cancelled the ufc sesh due to family commitments.

Top Bottom