Aliendawg F3 cherry pheno hunt

• Thread starter socalval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

thanks budd !
Grod my man i see ya peakin and not speakin whats up wit that see ya soon brotha .

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sup SCV?!! I'm watching you and Jaws' AD grows like a hawk brutha! I threw my f4s into my breeding stock bin...Jaws male is making me think that was a wise decision! I hope ya don't mind me posting some pics of canna's A.D.D. (Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg f3), I just got em back in shape this week, I rebuilt my wall dividing my veg & bloom rooms with OSB particle board and the off-gassing was tearing my babies up....I replaced it with green boards! All organic, I stripped the really bad leaves off, that green growth is from over the last 5-6 days!
Symbiote420 020

Middle left is the runt, she was the size of the sister next to her (which I started a few weeks after) Sunday, the OSB had everything looking wilted and overfed...which was impossible because they were in weak sauce FF Light Warrior! These are now in my homemade mix of equal parts SM #4, ewc, shimp & seaweed compost with greensand, azomite, and silica rocks added, I use a pinch of Sea-90 every watering and foliar with it too! I will start giving em teas tomorrow!
The smelliest freakin' seedling/plants I've germed in my many years of growing! Strong skunky cherry ether....I think these A.D.D will be epic! I only have the six to work with so I will take cuts and open pollinate all worthy males and females to produce more for future use!

socalval

socalval

Thanks for droping in symbiote420 . Dont mind at all brotha . They look great are you topping or lst ? I know of a shrimp meal from down to earth but theres a compost ? Ive wonderd about those silica rocks do you put any on the floor ?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks for droping in symbiote420 . Dont mind at all brotha . They look great are you topping or lst ? I know of a shrimp meal from down to earth but theres a compost ? Ive wonderd about those silica rocks do you put any on the floor ?

I'm going to top em in a another week or two! The shrimp compost I use is called BioMax Shrimp Compost, same company makes the seaweed compost too! I got it from HTG Supply. I mix the smaller ones in the soil to replace perlite and the larger ones on top as a mulch....I used Hydroton on the ADD for mulch because I had potted em before I went to the dro store and saw the large stones, I didn't put any on the floor!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
better late then never i guess HAHAH.....

ALIENDAWG F4 cannarado!!

two cherry pheno..

COCO CHERRY PHENO..

sorry not that ^^^ one

just checked my clone and it seems i need to take a few more DAWG cuts, i seem to only have two from the COCO.....
peaces guys:)

socalval

socalval

Ive got an ether /cherry :cool:
cherry now later :rolleyes:
coco is what the wife says ,:D ive put it under my nose for a week and its a coco with a bit of a sweet berry like scent
another smell like a sweet tart ,kind of like a pack of kool-aid when you open it ....ahhh i get it now .;)
the other three have mild scents to none .

JAWS

JAWS

Ive got an ether /cherry :cool:
cherry now later :rolleyes:
coco is what the wife says ,:D ive put it under my nose for a week and its a coco with a bit of a sweet berry like scent
another smell like a sweet tart ,kind of like a pack of kool-aid when you open it ....ahhh i get it now .;)
the other three have mild scents to none .

ya brother when i first found the COCO CHERY i described it to CANNARADO as CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY it was great to find that one...

a look at the ETHER/WITCH HAZEL male..
ALIENDAWG F4 POLLEN

MALE 8

good luck on finding a solid male my friend..
peace;)

socalval

socalval

and your babbies are looking killer dude keep up the great growing..
very nice;)
Danks budd , Im still a lil shocked i found one ....Big Ups to cannarado ! I think its too early to tell but the nose knows ya know . Thanks for letting me know there was a coco cherry pheno to hunt for . The way these babies are moving along im not gonna do any topping this round just taking notes . Thank you for the positive vibes . A coco cherry male would be epic . Ill have to go out to wallyworld and get some witch hazel so i can know what that smells like . You say your WH male stood out ......?

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOCAL:)
if ya touch one that makes you heady and want to puke then thats the BAD-BOY after you sniff you will pull your head back with shack and a WTF is that smell HAHAHA......

and if your WIFE is smelling a COCO then you might have the COCO CHERRY already???.....
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

looking stellar my brother and i see we have another ALIEN fan, ahhh very cool....
peace:)

my ALIEN list..
ALIEN ARMBAND
ALIEN BUBBA KUSH
ALIEN DIESEL {S1}
ALIEN DOUBLE DAWG
ALIEN EXPRESS
ALIEN FIRE
ALIEN FRUIT
ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
ALIEN KUSH {BX1}
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F4}
ALIEN MENAGE
ALIEN OG * ALIENDAWG {ALIEN KUSH PHENO}
ALIEN VACATION
ALIENDAWG * BUTTER KUSH
ALIENDAWG * DEADHEAD
ALIENDAWG * STRAWBERRY DIESEL
ALIENDAWG {F3}
ALIENDAWG {F4} {CHERRY PHENO}
ALIENDAWG {S1}
ALIENDAWG {V3}

socalval

socalval

looking stellar my brother and i see we have another ALIEN fan, ahhh very cool....
peace:)

my ALIEN list..
ALIEN ARMBAND
ALIEN BUBBA KUSH
ALIEN DIESEL {S1}
ALIEN DOUBLE DAWG
ALIEN EXPRESS
ALIEN FIRE
ALIEN FRUIT
ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
ALIEN KUSH {BX1}
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F4}
ALIEN MENAGE
ALIEN OG * ALIENDAWG {ALIEN KUSH PHENO}
ALIEN VACATION
ALIENDAWG * BUTTER KUSH
ALIENDAWG * DEADHEAD
ALIENDAWG * STRAWBERRY DIESEL
ALIENDAWG {F3}
ALIENDAWG {F4} {CHERRY PHENO}
ALIENDAWG {S1}
ALIENDAWG {V3}
A alien fan for sure the hybrids are out of this world .Whats up with that butter any s1s jaws and whats up with the lemondawg always wanted some thai in my garden . Im gonna send you a pm .

coloradochem

coloradochem

I just found this thread, dont know how i missed it. Looking good everyone! I just put 5 of Cannarado's Alien Menage in soak last nite. Im super pumped for them thanks canna! Im going to start a new thread for them, as im also running some New House gear, la og x legend killer chem and Chemdog 91 x legend killer chem.

Top Bottom