..'aliendoghaze'..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I can run these for you outdoors this year here on the east coast.............we can check them out for mold resistance.........shamus

C

captainkip

this cross sounds like pure champion stuff looking forward to seeing some of these babies

kroonboon

kroonboon

D39xLAconfidental/haze

new around these parts , just started some kkscx18 and Grass Knuckles v2 so would love to run some of your aliendoggydogpiffarooney next to swerve and raskals gear :bong2:

here is a picture of a cross i made a while ago , D39x
the first one looks D39 but stinks haze and the second one is the D39 La pheno , fooking love it
they are at 5 and a half weeks now

so basically my room caters for short dank and tall piff :rock

peace and thanks for the opportunity to run some gold

1 1
1 1 2
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
those that will be picked up are more than lucky, i will be there to support u guys! keep it real dark!

darksideX

darksideX

thanx for all the kind wordz..and for stoppin' by all..gonna be hard to choose haha..

..and bigherb..tbh i'm not totally sure..as i also thought first that the hashy earthy tastin' ad pheno was the alien tech leanin' one..but after i got ma otha phenos from the other alien strains i recognized that most had a nice cherrish undertone..for example..i luv the giesel clone..but at the grass knuckles i ended up with a pheno that look'd 100 % like the clone..just with a shitload more resin' on it..and taste 'n smell were def the same chemmy skunk funk..only with that fresh light fruity tones..also at the formaggio..i got a pheno that was much better than the uk cheese clone..as i had all the traits from the clone..added with a sweet smell that reminded me on some candyz of ma childhood..but again..it's just ma 2c..and for maself i also would luv to see soulie reportin' 'bout his pure alien tech..maybe one day he's comin' back and clear up all the alien rumors haha..

H

haze89

thanx for all the kind wordz..and for stoppin' by all..gonna be hard to choose haha..

..and bigherb..tbh i'm not totally sure..as i also thought first that the hashy earthy tastin' ad pheno was the alien tech leanin' one..but after i got ma otha phenos from the other alien strains i recognized that most had a nice cherrish undertone..for example..i luv the giesel clone..but at the grass knuckles i ended up with a pheno that look'd 100 % like the clone..just with a shitload more resin' on it..and taste 'n smell were def the same chemmy skunk funk..only with that fresh light fruity tones..also at the formaggio..i got a pheno that was much better than the uk cheese clone..as i had all the traits from the clone..added with a sweet smell that reminded me on some candyz of ma childhood..but again..it's just ma 2c..and for maself i also would luv to see soulie reportin' 'bout his pure alien tech..maybe one day he's comin' back and clear up all the alien rumors haha..

I personally can't wait to pop my Grass Knuckles v2's. I hope they throw some nice mothers comparable to the original. The formaggio is another strain I wish I was around for man. I had money set aside for about 3 packs of OGR's Alien Kush f2s too but I had work all day. I love all these Alien crosses coming out. Hope to see more in the future. I can get a few dried nug shots of one of my most recent Kush grows. I don't know much about the strain as I got it as a free cut labeled "kush" along with a few I requested, its the only one I have pictures of cause a friend took the pics of his stash he got from me. Really fruity kush smell, pretty much same in the taste, but more kush than fruit. Tons of trichs, I wish I would have taken clones but oh well I've binned better mothers haha.

R

redroot

you cool darkside man. the nigerian fire haze sound perfect too man. i got pleantly of room.and will pop everything.

kroonboon

kroonboon

g"day darkside ,

i cracked some seeds my friend gave me , the first one came up yesterday and im sure she screamed and i quote "get some aliendoghaze growing next to me asafp , so we can fill your room with DANK" , thats not up to me little one , i believe darkside has the final say on that one :rasta2:.

and then after that i took some bud of the drying line to put in the jar for the cure and again the same thing happened , "i am more resinous than any aliendog cross will ever be" , hahaha , i thought to meself , you clearly havent seen the mommy darkside has , you will cringe :spacecraft:

P3206107
New 1
kroonboon

kroonboon

AD3-pheno , is this the mom you used for the cross ?
i like the look on that one

peace

kroonboon

kroonboon

on closer inspection i realize it must have been this one , pheno AD-2.
she sure is frosty , very nice man

darksideX

darksideX

yea bro..you 'r right i used the AD-2 pheno..'cause i think the fresh chemmy taste gonna be a nice mix up with the nigerian haze..although i also hit a few branches from the otha ad pheno haha..

thanx for all involved in here..i will choose the testers by the end of the next week..

winta

winta

great to know! friday or so the chosen are gonna be like:sign0072::clapping:cool0010::friday::boogie::anim_19:
lol
yea bro..you 'r right i used the AD-2 pheno..'cause i think the fresh chemmy taste gonna be a nice mix up with the nigerian haze..although i also hit a few branches from the otha ad pheno haha..

thanx for all involved in here..i will choose the testers by the end of the next week..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I've got some tests to do for a couple different breeders in a couple months, but if you do want/need an extra tester let me know. Like I always say though, folks in need first, i have loads of genetics so i dont really need them or anything, just intrigued.

kroonboon

kroonboon

haze is the shit

been obsessing about the mommy you used but tonight standing in the room looking at the skinny sweet smelling hazey bitch in my room i started wondering what the haze daddy you used in the cross was like , read up on him and it sounds like he is the king haze pimp , frothin to see what he will lend to the aliendog , any ideas ?
was he real stretchy ?

this is the tall skinny haze (@6weeks and looks like she will be going for another 10) in my room and she is in desperate need of alien haze company :004:

peace

P3246131
P3246128
darksideX

darksideX

got ya fellas haha:bubblez:

the test beanz are still dryin' for a few dayz now..then i will do a 'lil germ testin' on ma own befor sendin' them out..i think logic should get 'em within' the next month..

and the testers will be..

lollipopman
SkyHi
true grit
the coolest man
big buddy
ananda karsaka
kroonboon
winta
redroot
southstreets
dogsnob
michael franti

..thanx for all who join'd the fun..and good luck to the chosen ones..hope everyone will find somethin' good..
:passingjoint:

kroonboon

kroonboon

tooo goood , thanks darkside , so exited to test run these beans for ya man
gonna be DANK

peace

winta

winta

hell yea darkside!!!!!!!! thank u so much bro i really appreciate it and i will treat your creation well!:boogie::party:party:friday::flower :)

Top Bottom