• Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

:clapping:harvest::rollj::bong-hits::very_first_smiley::icon_dizzy:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Im exicted too!!! I always wanted to try some organic haze crosses! and what a cross oh boy!

M

Medicinal

This cross is bound for greatness.. hey darkside have you started any of these yourself? Should make some SICK F1's

N

nor cali farmer

darksider ill put a real nor cal spin on her look up whiskeytown lake and that will be her home away from home. peace joe

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Please add me to the list of testers your considering, I can do outside or RDWC or soil indoors.

Goto-893

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn im wondering where is he?? I just hope u doing well Dark...

S

SkyHi

I know, i want to know whats going on....like anytype of update would be sick.

kroonboon

kroonboon

darkside my man , here is my haze lady, she went just over 12weeks and she smells pure haze magic......

so basically there is space that needs to be filled with some alienhaze funk and the excitment is starting to get to much.........hahaha, bring it on man

peace

D
darksideX

darksideX

sry peeps..i didn't forget anyone..i only had to keep things lower due some secure reasons..but as soon i'm able to get things rollin' the chosen ones will get their testers..sry for the delay..'..but better safe than sry..'

cheers

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to know ur safe bro, i had a feeling..take time bro better safe than sorry hell yeah

S

SkyHi

Hey Darkside, thanks for the update. Where are you with everything if you dont mind me asking? ie: Veging the seed moms or waiting for seeds to mature?

Just trying to put together a time frame so i have space available to pop them immediately.

darksideX

darksideX

..i had some crazy dayz..and lost all..mothers..seedlins'..smokey buddys lol..
but i safe'd most of the seeds..now i'm tryin' to get back doin' ma thang..i will keep ya bros updated..

S

SkyHi

but i safe'd most of the seeds..now i'm tryin' to get back doin' ma thang..i will keep ya bros updated..

Damn man thats terrible, well your safe and thats all that matters. Keep us posted

Be well.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

I feel for ya darkside....my life has been crazy this year...im just getting back on my feet now..hope to be growing soon..if you need any help send me a pm :)

true grit

true grit

Damn bro very sorry to hear that info, but very happy to hear from you safe and sound bro!!

Top Bottom