..'aliendoghaze'..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks bro, I'd say these are gonna be really fun to play with these, two of my favorite lines for sure. I'll try and make ya proud.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ahahaha WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :cool0010:

I feel like i hitted the big numberz!!! Thanks a lot brother Dark!!
I already know how im going to grow them! Damn im so excited to see whats pop up!

:weed-sign:

lollipopman

lollipopman

thank you my Jedi midget buddy... cant wait to pop them.....:party0045:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Indeed MF, not to mention that this is some improbable and rare type of cross!! First the Nigerian = Nigerian Silk X Nigerian Silk/NL5-Haze. It finishes in about 70 days. (Quoted from JJ)

Then if im right, JJ crossed that Nigerian with a Flying Dutchmen Original Haze?
Darkside selected a male out of this cross and made AlienDogHaze!! With a AlienDog f2 mama? I hope im not mistaken, Hopefully someone chim in and correct me if im wrong.

darksideX

darksideX

..thanks all for the kind wordz..and can't wait to see the babyz grown' by all u nice peeps..

and the 'aliendoghaze'..is aliendog x nigerian haze..
i used an aliendog pheno from obsouls orig. bean release..it's just the same momma that i used to make the f2's a while ago..
and 'bout the nigerian haze i think jj cross'd his nigerian with tom hills original haze to create his nigerian haze..and i found a funky male in his beanz..and dusted ma aliendog mom with him..

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks you Dark!! The genetic pool is so rich they gone a be some sick ass phenotype!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats going to be some FIRE!! good job everyone who got picked. Cant wait to see the reports on these. Great job Darkside. Peace HDK

S

SkyHi

got ya fellas haha:bubblez:

the test beanz are still dryin' for a few dayz now..then i will do a 'lil germ testin' on ma own befor sendin' them out..i think logic should get 'em within' the next month..

and the testers will be..

lollipopman
ski high
true grit
the coolest man
big buddy
ananda karsaka
kroonboon
winta
redroot
southstreets
dogsnob
michael franti

..thanx for all who join'd the fun..and good luck to the chosen ones..hope everyone will find somethin' good..
:passingjoint:

ME is that me ? OMG im still searching throught the post making sure the other skyhi didnt post...lol....Id like to thank everyone on the farm including darkside and logic id like to thank my friends and family without them this wouldnt be possible and id like to thank "jebus" himself(homer simpson)

Nah for real tho im honered and cant wait to get them crackin!!!!:fighting0040:

j wizzle

j wizzle

if you want to send some seed my way, i would love to test this out for you. obviously saw the contest is over, but maybe you want to add another tester

first pic is a branch from my super lemon haze, 2nd pic is my super lemon haze i just chopped last week (pic is around week 6)....need a new haze to try out....

IMG 1564
IMG 1420
Mud Man

Mud Man

nice selection DX, nice project, just straight up nice! :heartfriggin excellent cross:004:, excited for all yarl lucky testerz!:icon_spin:

Mud Man

Mud Man

ME is that me ? OMG im still searching throught the post making sure the other skyhi didnt post...lol....Id like to thank everyone on the farm including darkside and logic id like to thank my friends and family without them this wouldnt be possible and id like to thank "jebus" himself(homer simpson)

Nah for real tho im honered and cant wait to get them crackin!!!!:fighting0040:

respect homie!!:smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

M

Medicinal

sorry is this has already been asked.. but what was the flower time on the nigerian haze darkside?

S

SailerJerry

Wow this is gonna be some sick shit I wish I seen this earlier I would of applied.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the Negerian Haze is a quick one for a african haze, aorund 70 days if i remember right. Im so exited by this one!!

M

Medicinal

I think the Negerian Haze is a quick one for a african haze, aorund 70 days if i remember right. Im so exited by this one!!

Sweettt.. thanks for the reply, Now I'm lookin for a smoke report on the nigerian haze.. but can't find one :sad0123:

true grit

true grit

Holy crap broham-gracias!!! I'm ridiculously stoked!!! I just checked in since i didn't think it would be so soon, then I see i was lucky enough to get chosen!!! Can't wait broham- I'm doing this right bout now:boogie:

N

Nada

hey Darksidex

Didnt know who all was around these parts, Great work too btw :D

S

SkyHi

anybody know where were at with this ? havent seen darkside in a min.

Im sooo anxious:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom