Aliens Organic Feeding Program.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

I'll say it again--you don't know what is in sea green. You are guessing, educated or not.

Truth be told, without knowing whats in it--you can't nail down its mechanism. Therefore you wouldn't know what justification there would or wouldn't be for a given cost. Again, your cost/benefit analysis is a guess especially when considering it's obvious to me your buddies have experience with it, but you do not have personal experience with it.

I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just not big on people guessing things and presenting them as though they are not guesses.

You may even be right--I acknowledge that--but let's not skip the part where you prove it, and instead just assume it to be true because you are experienced and well-spoken.

G

Garden of Dreams

Yeah alot of company's run that fish oil in there products, it's bomb, but getting scarce, it cost more per barrel then Black Petroleum Oil, no wonder Bush Sr owns the largest fish oil canning facilty in the world! I refuse to use it, buy it, or support those that are depleting our oceans of it.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Has anyone noticed sea green not being as thick lately as it used to be? I got a 16oz jug that is not thick at all, kinda wondering and kinda feeling ripped, I'll have to get to the bottom of this.

I think sea green is well worth it, it's the only product on my shelf I wouldn't go with out, I don't even pay close to $350 a gallon but I would if I had too.

squiggly

squiggly

ok you win! :D the ingredient we all don't know is the one worth 250.00 a gall. :confused:

It should dawn on any business savvy individual that, generally speaking, you'd tend to be charging for the proprietary ingredients--the ones which define your brand.

If a cost were to be justified (and I'm not even saying that it is)--the likely source of that justification would be the company's proprietary ingredients.

So essentially, yes--that is the ingredient which is expensive. Saying it sarcastically doesn't make it any less true, and it doesn't constitute any kind of proof whatsoever.

G

Garden of Dreams

Squiggley,

It's all good, there are a ton of over priced, bogus products out there, many lead you to believe there something super secret in there, when the fact of the matter is all nutrients must list all ingredients, and must have a Independent lab test that reflects the ingredients, this where the CFA comes in, there is a ton of Snake Oil out there, I disagree with your line of thinking, IMO you've falling right into there hands, nevertheless I'll agree to disagree with you.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Its just like any other business, People have to make money for there effort, research, ect. It retails $360, I got it for like $260 not as bad. Compaired to what goes in any other bottle of nutes they probally spent alot more, Theres no water in it, and who knows how they prosses it. At 1ml a gallon its cheaper than most other aditives, including LK, nirvana, boost, ect They could have watered it down like everything else and sold it for $50 gallon. For as good as it works i dont feel any more ripped off than when i spend $100 for a pack of 10 seeds, That i know i can grow 1000s on one little 2' plant and 10s of thousdands under one light, But i know im paying for your effort to pick the right parents, ect.
Ive tried a couple times to get primortial sollutions to give me idea of whats in there sea green and they wont talk about it.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Isn't PBP not 100% organic? I know orig Pure Blend is but not the pro.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I rock A1 nutes & it's killer stuff.. I wasn't aware that Sea Green & A1's Hulvic Fulvic were similar products.. Great info G.O.D I got a gal. Of A1 H/F acid on hand & a grip of Lil samples of Sea green on hand.. Maybe I should do a Side by side if I have time..

I agree about the Hi Brix molasses everytime I add it 2 my RO water the ph drops super super low 4.3 & I need 2 use a ton of Mad farmer ph up or silica blast 2 get it back up to 5.8 but I still use it all the time I juss wish it didn't drop the ph so low..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I us EJ hibrix as a food source for the bennies to get them started. Maybe I just got stuck on using it because its pretty cheap @ 20 bucks a gallon (lasts me around a year). I dont like the fact that it is acidic, but at the rate I use it it's not enough to make me add pH up really. it usually drops my RO to around 6.0 or so. Something like that.

As far as sea green.... I dont know whats in it. They claim beneficial microbes. A slew of them. I have never used itt. I have no need to use any other beneficial. I think I got most of them in high concentration already.

I still need to hit up A-1 for more H/F. Maybe next week? It's hard to find the time these days... Definietly need get some before my next run though. A-1 has some great products. Their aminos are the only smelly shit I will use.

Last edited:
S

Schwoop

Right on Goo, try Black Strap Mollasis, it will not do that, hi Brix is loaded with Phos Acid, anyone using it is not truly organic, the Phos Acid is also in PBP, it kills beneficial's, it's how they make there products have shelf life, we discontinued our liquid Amino Acids because the life in it is so abundant that we could not bottle it without adding Phos acid to control it. A1 refuses to put Phos Acid in anything. It's why liquid Guanos are dead! It's why your ph plummets instantly! A1 doesn't play the fancy bottles game nor do they promote something that they don't use, it must be a proven product developed "By Growers for Growers!
A angle that the competition doesn't want to hear about!
AN's Voodoo juice is another example of Snake Oil! A1 flora-Vino is very much Alive, has way more natural enzymes and is 75% cheaper! You do the math! I'm not saying SeaGreen is bunk! I'm saying it's worth 60.00 not 359.00 per gall retail.
It's a bomb product but marked up 1000%. The only losers in this game are 'you" the consumer!
I'm merely shedding light on the situation. there's a market for synthetics and a market for organics, we will cater to both. But only on clean synthetics, no GMO's or chemical hormones, and most of A1's synthetics are all Bio-Synthetics which include natural organic ingredients as well.
We have cut off all ties to OMRI as well because it's a extortion game and money is all they care about! We will be Clean Green Certified and BGFG approved.

S

Schwoop

Hit me up Cap I'll get you all laced up again. And I agree on no more Bennies, yours are more then suffiecient and werk excellent, btw I'm fresh out! Lol!

S

Schwoop

i really like hearing people calling out how bullshit omri is, if you paid them enough they'd stamp their label on antifreeze.

Finally!!!!!!!!! Bingo! Your in the money now bro! FUK OMRI! they want a yr and 10k a product, then they want sales totals and want to charge A1 by there yearly sales!!! In other words they want 2% of A1 Nutrients Company!!!! All the while there logo is mass produced on our labels giving them love and paying them extortion! Sorry OMRI! We will pass on your game!!! FUK YOU! Keep your cheesy label mofo!

We already sleep very well at night knowing all the base products we use already come OMRI, even though thats the case OMRI wants us to pay to, And they want everyone we buy from to pay, OMRI is actually the biggest BS Nutrient Company in the USA. Taxing Nutrient companys to use there logo and claim OMRI! Again I say Suk Pipe OMRI! Our A1 Organic products will be labeled "All Natural". We will earn our place the old fashion way with results and testimonials. Paying off Big Brother isnt the way we roll. Honesty, Integrity and good old fashion Ethics are what we stand for! Principle is everything!

squiggly

squiggly

Squiggley,

It's all good, there are a ton of over priced, bogus products out there, many lead you to believe there something super secret in there, when the fact of the matter is all nutrients must list all ingredients, and must have a Independent lab test that reflects the ingredients, this where the CFA comes in, there is a ton of Snake Oil out there, I disagree with your line of thinking, IMO you've falling right into there hands, nevertheless I'll agree to disagree with you.

Nevertheless, you are the one making the statement--thus the burden of proof falls on you. That's logical debate 101 for you, ever the picky bastard.

If you can't prove its snake oil, then you are the one making shady claims--and leading people to believe something is true which you are completely unsure of.

An argument like the one you've made goes in both directions--you're making reference to some super secret shady practice this business is undertaking for which you have no proof.

Like I said, you may be right--but once and for all you are guessing, and you just do not know whether or not there is a legitimate proprietary element in the product justifying the cost. While sea green may be guilty of making unsubstantiated claims--we may all be sure that you certainly are, if you are set on this line of argument.

Top Bottom