Aliens Organic Feeding Program.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey guys back on topic please. This is about Aliens feeding program and compatibility with my bennies. This is turning in to unecessary debate that can be moved to it's own thread please.

To reinstate: Aliens feeding program and caps bennies go hand in hand. Thank you.

If it were me, and I was trying to emulate Aliens recipe, I would simply look at what he has kindly posted. I am sure he has plenty of experience and his inputs have been well thought out..

S

Schwoop

Lets put it this way, If you bought a car and the hood wont open so you can see what your buying then Id say its Shady business, Especially if that Toyota corolla was 50,000. Root Excellorator, Mighty Wash, VooDoo Juice, Sea Green all have hoods that dont open. Makes ya wonder, now if they were priced appropriately then no harm no foul, but just like I cant tell you whats in it, you cant really claim how it works, Or if it works, the only thing you can accuratly tell us is that it foams like hell , cost a fortune, and the ingredients are hidden from the consumer, I dunno but in my world thats screaming suspect!!!

squiggly

squiggly

I didn't know there was any doubt to that. I was pretty sure that "alien's nute regimen" specifically includes your bennies :)

My bad didn't mean to hijack--I'm all for opinions, but I just think they should be properly labeled as such. The point of this site is to share information, it's not helpful if some of that information is too self-postulated or misleading. For you and I, Cap, it's an easy argument--we'll both do what we believe is best and what our experience tells us.

What is someone who has no experience going to think, though? I just don't think it's fair to those folks to misrepresent something as factual which is not. People should be free to form opinions based on facts--not the other freakin' way around.

All that said, I loooove your bennies dude--I don't think there's anyone who's tried them that doesn't. Night and day difference with/without them--I think that will hold true for just about any regimen which doesn't kill the things :)

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

aliens feeding program looks really solid, well the meds he shows does anyway, very clean and earthy ingredeints i like it, i'd be down to try it if i wasn't really happy with my nutrifield, he even has it broke down into 3 day increments for you, talk about helping folks out, good luck with your venture into the feeding realm from outer space bro.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I didn't know there was any doubt to that. I was pretty sure that "alien's nute regimen" specifically includes your bennies :)

My bad didn't mean to hijack--I'm all for opinions, but I just think they should be properly labeled as such. The point of this site is to share information, it's not helpful if some of that information is too self-postulated or misleading. For you and I, Cap, it's an easy argument--we'll both do what we believe is best and what our experience tells us.

What is someone who has no experience going to think, though? I just don't think it's fair to those folks to misrepresent something as factual which is not. People should be free to form opinions based on facts--not the other freakin' way around.

All that said, I loooove your bennies dude--I don't think there's anyone who's tried them that doesn't. Night and day difference with/without them--I think that will hold true for just about any regimen which doesn't kill the things :)

I agree. Inexperienced growers can have it tough navigating through the forums with so many opinions stated as facts. I am a firm believer in the acronym IMHO.

You didn't hijack. I respect everyone here on the farm *(for the most part), I just dont want to go in to trying to dissect other products based on their worth, especially if we don't know the specifics. I talked with the people at seagreen and it was developed by someone who is very passionate about microbial life... Not sure how much can be inferred by that, but to me it seems like a legit product. If they can get away with charging 500 bucks a bottle, then I guess that means people are buying it.

Now you may see me smashing other products out there once in a while, but that is based on the GA's they provide and the very high prices they charge to ignorant hydro consumers, who for whatever reason think cannabis is some sort of alien plant compared to the rest of the fruits, flowers, and veggies, and therefore needs special treatment and hi priced products.

In the end, if you are happy with what you are using, then that's that. If you are willing to try new things, put in the time to "experiment" and get enough grows under your belt, you can do very well with pretty much any line up out there.

Fuck man, newbies on this site are super fortunate that they can go to a thread like Aliens and get the straight play by play. There are lots of people here that know what the fuck they are doing and have been kind enough to lay it down for others to copy. Shit, I've copied my share thats for sure. We all have at some point, and it's good to give back to a community that was there when we were still struggling. I laugh when I look back at some of my questions just a couple years back.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

lol, sounds like I'm going to have to just run both A1 H/F and Sea Green. Can I order A1 through my local hydro store?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Wow what an f-ing thread. I just feel important I own both these products lol. I didnt realize they did the same thing. Thank you all for all the knowledge this debate brought forth.
Btw to me Sea Green smells like Greek olives lol.

L

Liberanos5

I us EJ hibrix as a food source for the bennies to get them started. Maybe I just got stuck on using it because its pretty cheap @ 20 bucks a gallon (lasts me around a year). I dont like the fact that it is acidic, but at the rate I use it it's not enough to make me add pH up really. it usually drops my RO to around 6.0 or so. Something like that.

As far as sea green.... I dont know whats in it. They claim beneficial microbes. A slew of them. I have never used it, nor will I ever use it. I have no need to use any other beneficial. I think I got most of them in high concentration already.

I still need to hit up A-1 for more H/F. Maybe next week? It's hard to find the time these days... Definietly need get some before my next run though. A-1 has some great products. Their aminos are the only smelly shit I will use.
Blackstrap Molasses (unsulphured) $13/gal. @ Gordon Foods.

L

Liberanos5

I see Green House Seeds is getting into nutrients more and more. "The Strain Hunters" get my respect and I have good success with White Widow seeds from them. Has anyone tried their nutrients?

gumby420

gumby420

hello
so i used aliens tea recipe and i did not dilute it down properly. i mixed the 4 gallons into 20 gallons of RO water. so 24 gallons total. could this be too strong? is it possible it could have too many beneficials?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

hello
so i used aliens tea recipe and i did not dilute it down properly. i mixed the 4 gallons into 20 gallons of RO water. so 24 gallons total. could this be too strong? is it possible it could have too many beneficials?
Your plants will love it, why dilute at all...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hello

Any "extra" beneficials will go back in to spore state or die and become food for remaining microbes. You cannot burn your plants or hurt them by adding too much tea. Good luck and let us know how the plants look next week.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ive heard of them eating eachother thats why its funny to hear how they all are stored together you would think by now we would know which ones are the ones the plant needs but not waste on the ones that get dominated but the truth is i dont need to understand it to know it works but what over kill shit i foliar with my bennie brews they love it all :)

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I would have to greatly disagree with what is stated in this thread. The first being that Sea Green is a "joke" or "just humic". Sea Green is one of the most revolutionary products in existence right now.....like it or not. It is by far the most concentrated form of biology and concentrations of a wide variety of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, proteins.

The truth of the matter is that due to its low dosage, it is one of the BETTER VALUES out there, and it makes it damn near, not even worth while to even brew your own tea's. There are MANY people right now desperately trying to duplicate the concentrations of Sea Green, and having VERY little luck at it. Do not be fooled by anyone who tells you Seagreen is a joke, or just a humic additive to increase nutrient uptake, as nothing could be further from the truth. It is a one of a kind product that has yet to be matched by other products IMHO.

Have yet to test a product that was so concentrated that to look at a sample under a scope, it had to be diluted down first!!! Directly out of the bottle onto a glass sample and you will see noting but BLACKNESS as the light can not penetrate through it unless it is diluted down first!! And that is using a powered scope.

IMHO everyone should try Seagreen at least once and see what your missing out on, or what is possible with achieving full genetic expression from your strains. THAT IS NO JOKE!!

Put it to the test for YOURSELF and see if you think it is a joke product or just a humic additive......in fact brew your BEST tea adding as much of whatever you like and then match that against JUST using Seagreen....see it for yourself.

Warning: It will foam up if air stones or aeration is present and does require "common sense" when applying!!

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

And just to be clear, I do not compare Capulator's tri-pack to a product like Seagreen as Cap's products are inoculates or biology in stasis, with a carrier product. Apples and oranges.....

Seagreen is a finished product, that is itself a product of many other processes that were previously performed to get the "final" product bottled and ready to be used. Seagreen with its unique design does not require brewing time.

If I were going to add Seagreen to a batch of Cap's tea for example (which I highly recommend BTW), I would add the Seagreen about an hour (at the most) before applying or before the brewing tea is ready so that Seagreen only gets about an hour of brew time before the applications.....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Great feed, great products. Imo the feed schedule was a little to much base for me but a great guide for anyone to see how someone does their thing.
MW

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I love me some seagreen. I throw it in right at the end with the airstone off, mix it around, and water it in.

Top Bottom