Aliens Organic Feeding Program.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I am planning on running aliens seeds and wanted to run them under his feeding program.

How much off of his feeding program can be replaced using caps and what it is replacing.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
the bennies are a supplement to aliens feeding program, not a replacement. If you are running soil, you may find you need a little less nutrients.

-Cap

juggernaut

juggernaut

Yes I am aware that caps aren't a supplement but I thought you mentioned that bennies were better then great white(more spores I think).

So I was more concerned with
EM-1
great white
sea green.

Thanks again.

I'm loving the bennies already.

Thanks

og619

og619

So off top...you can ditch the great white for caps packs. His root and nute packs contain all the mycorrhizal fungi, trichoderma, and other beneficial bacterias plus some. The foliar pack is great for eradicating pests or as a preventative measure. I am not too sure about the em-1, although it is a microbial innoculant, maybe similar to caps packs? As far as replacing the other products, "A1 nutrients" may be your key, as soon as they get in their organic grow and bloom. They already got OMRI kelp, micros, and i think that their "nucleus" may be able to replace "sea green" as it is used as a massive nutrient uptake. Caps nute pack may also be a possible substitute for "sea green", as it contains phosphate solubilizers which also help in nutrient uptake and overall plant vigor. This is just what i came up with from doing a little research, still working on my feeding program which has recently been switched from Fox Farm and is now primarily based on Alien and A1's feeding schedules. All in all i can honestly tell you that my plants are loving life after i have introduced them to caps beenies.

juggernaut

juggernaut

yeah I have been using caps bennies for a few weeks now and its like all of my plants are standing at attention....They all just look healthier.

Also thanks to be the first person to actually answer my question.

I have picked a Jack Herer, Sensi Star and Northern Lights as moms .

In Veg right now are
2 Kosher Kush
2 Super Lemon Haze
1 nl#5/Haze
1Mikage
1Delahaze
1northern lights
1jack herer
1 jack the ripper

For my next round
gluck

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
juggernaut,

great white is endo mycos and trichoderma, and a few other species. IMHO the concentrations are very low. they have a 260,000 spore/gram count and we have 5 billion (18,000x more concentrated). The reason the nute pack (mycorrhizae), and root pack (trichoderma, bacillus, etc..) are separate is because mycorrhizae are unecessary and potentially harmful in a pure hydro setting.

Seagreen is a very good product. It is also bennies. Only drawback is that it smells kind of shity... but it is a great product nonetheless.Made by a guy who really knows what the fuck he is doing.

Your plant line up looks awesome BTW.

The packs are a supplement to your existing program. The only thing they are meant to replace are other supplements (great white, azos, mykos, voodoo, tarantula, etc).. basically any other beneficial bacteria/fungi innoculant on the market. Also the foliar pack is designed as a non-chemical way to treat insects like RA's, fungus gnats, mites, thrips, caterpillars, harmful nematodes, aphids, grubs, etc.. and also powdery mildew.

Combined with Aliens program and a-1 nutes organic line, you should be able to produce some outstanding pesticide/fungicide free fruit.

Warmest regards,

Cap

juggernaut

juggernaut

juggernaut,

great white is endo mycos and trichoderma, and a few other species. IMHO the concentrations are very low. they have a 260,000 spore/gram count and we have 5 billion (18,000x more concentrated). The reason the nute pack (mycorrhizae), and root pack (trichoderma, bacillus, etc..) are separate is because mycorrhizae are unecessary and potentially harmful in a pure hydro setting.

Seagreen is a very good product. It is also bennies. Only drawback is that it smells kind of shity... but it is a great product nonetheless.Made by a guy who really knows what the fuck he is doing.

Your plant line up looks awesome BTW.

The packs are a supplement to your existing program. The only thing they are meant to replace are other supplements (great white, azos, mykos, voodoo, tarantula, etc).. basically any other beneficial bacteria/fungi innoculant on the market. Also the foliar pack is designed as a non-chemical way to treat insects like RA's, fungus gnats, mites, thrips, caterpillars, harmful nematodes, aphids, grubs, etc.. and also powdery mildew.

Combined with Aliens program and a-1 nutes organic line, you should be able to produce some outstanding pesticide/fungicide free fruit.

Warmest regards,

Cap

Thanks cap.

oregongreener

oregongreener

Cap-

Would you suggest that Sea Green is unnecessary? Can it be eliminated when using your regimen? I understand it's a great product, I just want to make sure its not redundant...

Thanks!!!

greener

A

Alien

Supporter
Here is exactly what is in my regimen right now:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Cap's bennies are the shit...the very best on the market by leaps and bounds...grab all three and start brewing this tea.

Cheers,
A

cezar

cezar

HI ALIEN,

how do you integrate tea in you feeding program?do you feed tea between day 4-7 ,10-13etc,before next nut feed?

G

Garden of Dreams

Yeah IMVHO the Sea Green and Hi Brix Molasses are both Snake Oil, I buy Molasses for 20.00 for 5 galls, the Hi Brix is loaded with Phos Acid, Non Organic and drops your ph to low 4's, stuffs a joke, Not alive at all! thats why it llast so long in the bottle. The foaming it caused my friend was also ridiculous! The Sea Green cost 350.00 a gall what a joke!!!!!

A1's Humic Fulvic blows it out of the water, as long as you got colonized Mychorizze or Caps in full affect you wont need either of those products. A1 is set up "By Growers for Growers" you wont see anything fake or priced astronomically, theres more enzymes in A1 Flora Vino then there is in VooDoo Juice and its 100% cheaper!!!
The A1 Soil Improve has one of the highest Humic/Fulvic available on the market.

ACT/FTE's every 2 wks, A1 Amendments in between, Lots of Carbs, and tons of L-Aminos and its a wrap!!!!

purpleberry

purpleberry

I use hibrix everyday, never dropped my ph to 4. I actually end up at 6.5 latley and throw in a a little ph down. The sea green is very pricey and I hate to buy it, But that shit rocks and has increased yield, And it seems most people who use it notice a difference. Ive yet to see anyone say they used seagreen and it didnt do shit. The smell and flavor added is noticed by everyone, Its no joke. Maybe its time for me to do a half and half room with and with out and put up a real number on what it does.

G

Garden of Dreams

Both products are priced ridiculous, And we're people are confused is the Humic, that's what provides Massive uptake of nutrients, if folks wanna buy into the hype and spend 300 let them, I'm just saying there's better, cheaper products out there. And if u want I'll show you in a video live how the Hi Brix plummets ph! My pens are calibrated almost daily, I know this as a fact as I've personally witnessed 50 gall trash cans turn to complete shit on e the hi Brix is added! I don't use ph up or down! If I need it there's something bad in the mix and it's tossed.

squiggly

squiggly

A1's Humic Fulvic blows it out of the water, as long as you got colonized Mychorizze or Caps in full affect you wont need either of those products.

This is at best a guess.

Sure the stuff is $350 a gallon, but the application rates are miniscule. A gallon could foreseeably last you a long ass time.

It has been discussed here, and is common knowledge, that sea green isn't just humic. It contains at least one, but probably many more proprietary ingredients.

I'm not saying you aren't having a great experience with your regimen or what-have-you, but in reality you don't know what is even in the stuff you're knocking--and you're seeking to replace it with something it is known not to be comparable with.

Apples and oranges between the two products.

As for my personal results, sea green has freed me up to feed quite a bit more heavily than I had been able to in the past without fear of burning. The proof is in the pudding, or in this case--in the amazing smell and yield.

Promoting one product over another is fine, even when they don't compare in a 1:1 fashion--but straight bashing a product without any type of quantification outside of monetary concerns doesn't ring very fair to me.

Stuff works great for me, and its very clear that it's not simply humic/fulvic--there is a lil bit of magic in that bottle.

G

Garden of Dreams

Yeah there's enzymes, yucca extract, and Mollasis in it, all of which don't explain the 350 a gall. The A1 Humic/Fulvic is used at 3-5 mls per gall you could buy 6 Galls for the cost of one gall of sea green. Again I'm not here to bash a product just saying for the cost it's not worth it. The same results if not better can be achieved for 100's of dollars less per run, I'm only trying to save people money. You can apply this data if you want to or not, my pocketbook is thanking me.

Top Bottom