All or Nothing - First legal grow! And First UC grow 7,200 watt

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Yea theyre lookin real good dude!

Thanks

Hear is a pic of the csd from tonight they even got a little heat stress but still look fine.
DSCN15062.JPG

i think your running your ppms a little high no? i think that jack and others i've seen were running them quite lower,i remember another guy at around 900ppms,and his plants were looking beautiful,i'm gonna go check some others and will holler back at ya

I agree 100% . I am backing off the ppms . I had them high at first and they were drinking them like crazy so I went up a little at a time. But when I had a heat problem the other day and they got heat stressed they started drinking the water and leaving the nutrients. So I am bringing them down to 800 ppm in the small uc and 1100 in the big uc.

Some more pictures from the big room 31 days into flower. The taller ones are still recovering some.

Sour Diesel

DSCN15071.JPG

DSCN1521.JPG

Golden Goat

DSCN1525.JPG

DSCN15431.JPG

DSCN15131.JPG

DSCN15111.JPG

Bubblehaze - Not the best seed I ever popped but we will see.

DSCN15092.JPG

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

A little update :
Small uc 800 ppms
big uc 1050 ppms
After looking at my notes the big uc plants were up taking the most nutrients @ 950-1050 ppm .
I will keep lowering if they still don't start up taking hella nutrients again.
Also I drained half the water in each one so I can add fresh nutrient mix in the next day or so. They already look less stressed. Well we will see.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Alright I lowered the nutrients and its kicking ass. Made my mixes way less and they love it the .
Big UC : 950 ppms and loving it the drank it down to 900 in half a day finally back on track
Small uc : 800 ppms They are still dialing in might have to go down some more if they don't drink as much as they should.

I used this as a refreance :

When operated properly, top off should be balanced the same
as the solution in the system. Traditionally hydro growers
have been instructed to top off with ½ strength or pure water
to avoid nutrient toxicity but because the UC runs best with ½
strength nutes there is less of a chance of salt build-up.
Ideally the solution in the system should stay balanced even
as the plants use the nutrient and water. As a rule of thumb
if the nutrient EC/TDS rises as the solution is depleted you
are likely running your levels too high to begin with.
Conversely, if your EC/TDS drops it indicates you’ve started
to low. Ultimately, as solution levels drop in the system the
EC/TDS should stay stable, this is a good indicator that you’re
dialed in. This EC/TDS stability will translate into improved
plant health and greater pH stability to boot.

cardrack111

cardrack111

whats up bro...how things lookin? they gotta be startin to beef up nice.:harvest:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

whats up bro...how things lookin? they gotta be startin to beef up nice.:harvest:

About to start running some overdrive soon. The Sour D's in soil look the best so far but they are ahead of the rest. I am not sure but I think they are a 8-9 week strain so they will be done first. Glad I went with the uc all my soils together might barley pull #1. The GG are just starting to put on weight. I am confused on how the vertical will work next time because all the plants have grown together already its a solid 6.5 x 8 ft square of foliage and buds. The GG are starting to get some real resin production going and they are smelling right. I made some budder out of all the small buds I trimmed off the bottom that weren't getting light we are making cookies today.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Just some pictures I took tonight they are 38 days in flower
Golden Goat
DSCN16391.JPG

Look at the heavy sleeper in the corner it looks like its gonna die every night. I think I heard it snoring
DSCN1629.JPG

DSCN1602.JPG

DSCN15781.JPG

DSCN16011.JPG

This GG below was started the same time as th uc's and its a week ahead its in Groudan cube perlite mix in a smart pot hand water jones ,

DSCN1606.JPG

Sour Diesel

DSCN1638.JPG

DSCN15911.JPG

DSCN15901.JPG

DSCN15701.JPG

The CSD are 18 days into flower and already 41 inches tall way to big for the space to late now

DSCN1563.JPG

DSCN1562.JPG

I am happy to say I think my ladies are recovering nicely from my stupid mistakes and they should be 100% soon.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Diggity Dank! Love the bud shots brah... :cool

cardrack111

cardrack111

nice update! they are really starting to swell nicely... looks like u got things pretty dialed in now. gonna have some serious trimmin to do in a bit:harvest:

2DogWalker

Bubble,
Those GG's look fire man, how big of smart pots? what was the perlite mix? I am thinking I want to run a similar mix in my earthbox and smart pots.... Thanks bro Lookin DYNO mite!

2Dog

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

......just waiting for more updates...nice!

I try to update once a week. I been busy making sweet love to them !

Diggity Dank! Love the bud shots brah... :cool

Thanks Shady took 100 + shots and got about 15 good ones out of them

nice update! they are really starting to swell nicely... looks like u got things pretty dialed in now. gonna have some serious trimmin to do in a bit:harvest:

They sure are starting to fill out starting to stink as well I can't wait to vape the shit out of them.
I been buying all kinds of different scissors so the blisters will be evenly distributed.

Bubble,
Those GG's look fire man, how big of smart pots? what was the perlite mix? I am thinking I want to run a similar mix in my earthbox and smart pots.... Thanks bro Lookin DYNO mite!

2Dog

The smarts pots are 5 gallons and the mix is 3.5 - 4 gallons worth of Groudan and 1-1.5 gallons of the course perilite. I hand water every other day. I just flushed everything 2 days before the pics were taken. I hope they look as sweet as you r latest ones man that would be nice.

Thanks for checking the update everyone ! I will keep posting pics as they start to finish.

:harvest: 40 days :passingjoint: 60 days

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

A little update :
Started heavy flowering mix today and flushed the big uc refilling with 1100 ppm changed my formula a bunch getting a few weeks from my final flush week.
Now using :
Flora grow 2.5 ml
micro 7 ml
bloom 20 ml
Big Bud 4 ml
Hammerhead 5 ml
overdrive 1 ml
Sensi zyme 8 ml
Rhino skin 8 ml
Bio Root 5 ml

Hope they like there food we will see .

G

grow_dat_nasty

Shits lookin killer bro, doesnt seem like the heavy nutes had too much of an effect on em, looks like they recovered quickly! Good Job homie!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Both rooms are doing great. Here are some update pictures.

Small UC

DSCN16751.JPG

DSCN16761.JPG

Big room and big UC
DSCN17481.JPG

DSCN17422.JPG

DSCN17372.JPG

DSCN17351.JPG

DSCN17341.JPG

DSCN1721.JPG

DSCN1703.JPG

DSCN1687.JPG

DSCN16801.JPG

DSCN1707.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ohh man! That's some sick shit right there brah... Killin' it! :rock

2DogWalker

Bubble,

The 3rd pic from the end is making my mouth water something serious bro...
:rollj: Awesome work mang!

2Dog

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Ohh man! That's some sick shit right there brah... Killin' it! :rock

Smells hella good now as well. Can't wait less that 30 days hopefully.

Bubble,

The 3rd pic from the end is making my mouth water something serious bro...
:rollj: Awesome work mang!

2Dog

That picture would be of the Sour Diesel. It started out smelling real sour now its smellin real sweet. I can't wait to see how it smokes.

Thanks for checkin them out guys.
I will defiantly have my hands full when its chop chop time. I will take some more pics in a week.
They just started getting overdrive should start kickin in the weight.
I will be backing off the co2 in another week or 2 and I am shutting it down the last week.
Also I am gonna lower the room temps a bunch the last week and a half to get some sweet resin production if all goes well.

B

bluewaves

very nice bro!...blow them up.......u need help cropping LMK...lol

Top Bottom