• Thread starter F.Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I don't use controllers or co2...

I do very basic growing... I don't ph... i don't ec/ppm test... lights on a timer... fans blowing 24/7...no controls to anything but preset dimming on lights themselves
Looks to me like it works, I have learned to keep things simple over the years as well

Siz

Siz

You can turn on your dehu’s and fans to max and raise temps to 95 deg for 4-6 hours right after a 60 degree feed to the rootzone.

Ive heard this works well but never tried myself.

Also have heard spraying plants with high ph water like 11 but make sure to follow up with a lower ph feed after to balance out.

How many fans are you running? Need to move more air when running higher rh. Always make sure leaves are slightly moving and you’ll be safe.

Hope this can help.

I

imgrowing

i used milk and water mixture and it cured it in 1 shot.
bud wash for sure though.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

So the h2o2 seemed to kill off the PM spots pretty well, but it did do some slight damage to the plant. There are a few pistils that turned red, and the fan leaves that I sprayed are slightly more crispy and lighter in color.

The fogger and the ZeroTol get here tomorrow night. I'm going to hold off on spraying anything else until I try that method out. If ZeroTol can be used on orchids and roses I'm assuming (hoping) it won't damage buds.

In the meantime I have moved another dehumidifier into the room and I'm keeping the humidity in the 40s. I figure the plants will fare better in desert like conditions than they will covered in mold.

Organikz

Organikz

Start using EM1 my dude. It’s a proprietary blend of lactobacillus which not only kills the PM but also continues to live on the surface of the leaf and protect it. Apply per directions.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Start using EM1 my dude. It’s a proprietary blend of lactobacillus which not only kills the PM but also continues to live on the surface of the leaf and protect it. Apply per directions.
Looks interesting.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Personally after a few battles , the easiest are Home Depot’s black garbage bags.

Moving forward, considering wettable sulphur spray prior to flower to make sure going in your starting with nothing.

Enjoy and good luck with your next grow.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

do foliar spray top and bottom of leaves. If there is one things fungus can’t handle it’s lactobacillus. Believe me I’ve grown shrooms. Lactobacillus will wipe a tub out fast.
I ordered a gallon last night. It should be here on Wednesday.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Personally after a few battles , the easiest are Home Depot’s black garbage bags.

Moving forward, considering wettable sulphur spray prior to flower to make sure going in your starting with nothing.

Enjoy and good luck with your next grow.
F*** that.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Try doing a sulfur burn. The burners they sell can suck ass though so you’re better off using an old electric skillet you got laying around. ive heard of guys doing it in veg and a couple weeks into flower as a preventative. I’ve heard you can do it in late flower too.

I also run UVB fixtures in one of my 5x5s. It’s to peak out cannabinoid and terpene production but it also obliterates any mold/mildew spore or pest.

H

hilbert

I actually have some of that. What dilution ratio did you use? Did you notice any damage to the plant from spraying it?
I used the prescribed on the bottle for "field application". It was in a backpack sprayer with 150 plants. It was a humongous pain in the ass.

I have also used it for aphids with less success in an indoor application but that was probably due to user error. SHould have sprayed the plants IN-SITU but I dragged them into an enclosed shower stall, sprayed the hell out of them, then put them back in the tent. Where the aphids were. Already. I'm dummy.

Anyway. Stoner sidetrack.

I did not see any damage on the outdoor hemp that I could point as being caused by Dr. Zymes cause I had a shitload of other hassles this summer. I did NOT lose anything to WPM though. Mostly just fucking caterpillars.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So the h2o2 seemed to kill off the PM spots pretty well, but it did do some slight damage to the plant. There are a few pistils that turned red, and the fan leaves that I sprayed are slightly more crispy and lighter in color.

The fogger and the ZeroTol get here tomorrow night. I'm going to hold off on spraying anything else until I try that method out. If ZeroTol can be used on orchids and roses I'm assuming (hoping) it won't damage buds.

In the meantime I have moved another dehumidifier into the room and I'm keeping the humidity in the 40s. I figure the plants will fare better in desert like conditions than they will covered in mold.
You don't smoke orchids or roses my friend, be very very careful you don't poison yourself.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Try doing a sulfur burn. The burners they sell can suck ass though so you’re better off using an old electric skillet you got laying around. ive heard of guys doing it in veg and a couple weeks into flower as a preventative. I’ve heard you can do it in late flower too.

I also run UVB fixtures in one of my 5x5s. It’s to peak out cannabinoid and terpene production but it also obliterates any mold/mildew spore or pest.
I have burned sulfur before. You definitely do not want to burn it after week 2 of flower or your buds will taste like absolute shit.

But yeah, a $15 hot plate from Walmart works infinitely better than those crappy burners they sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom