Altitude farming

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

I'll be bringing Jah kush, RMD, Purple Ambien (Tykaycha named her), and maybe a little sativa action if they're ready.

BTW, I think your RMD will sub nicely for an afternoon hot springs sativa! :)

xxoo
Melizzard

sky high

sky high

I'll double up on the Blueberry nugs ta make sure we all get our daily allotment of fruit :rock Savin' a chunk of BlueBerryBub too.... :giggle

But I was thinkin'... if we all washed our hair with Herbal Essence, then scrubbed down with the Power of Irish Spring in our hands...then quickly set our hair with Dippity-Doo and a dab of Brylcreem...we could probably avoid the patchoiuli altogether. Whaddya think?

Of course, if that doesn't do it we'll get out the secret weapon... the Jade East. (don't worry ladies, you'll get Charlie)

nope..no dirty stinking hippies in this crowd!

s h

Melizzard

Melizzard

OMG, I'm dyin' here ... JADE EAST???????!!!!!!! OK, I've just got to know ... we've GOT to be close to the same age. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! And ALL of those lovely, old-school crap products! LOL Herbal Essence, the infamous orgasmic shampoo (sha, right ... like ANY shampoo EVER made me feel that way >>> LOL) turned my freakin' hair GREEN when I was in junior high school!!!!! LOL

Oh God no ... not Charlie! I had a librarian who used to bathe in that stuff!!!! Aaaaaaaackkkkkk! Excuse me while I hack up a hairball! LOL

xxoo
Melizzard

sky high

sky high

OK...I'll reveal. 51 here.....goin' on 16. (somedays goin' on 80)

I suspect the conversation would get even more interesting if we started naming all the blotters and other good drugs we ingested during the same time peiod...huh? Ah... the 70's.....

Kinda sucks gettin' old but I don't think I'd trade 'youth' to be growing up today in the psuedo-70''s.

At least we were fucked up for a reason. LOL

s h

true grit

true grit

Yes I could have thrived as a youth in the pre-Nixon culture. damn, I woulda been one of those stinkin hippies for sure.... probably getting closer as I get older. lol.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

some new pics

100_0920.JPG

I took 49 clones on Friday. The machine on the right is entirely DJ's Blueberry, and the one on the left has 14 HeadKnocker and 10 Rocky Mtn Dream clones.

100_0926.JPG

100_0925.JPG

100_0924.JPG

Hot chicks in bondage, GRITTY style!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Zilvermist

100_0906.JPG

All Star Genetics' Zilvermist (SSH x Kali Mist)
I am super excited to try the final product!
Popping my last Kaligria beans this week.

M

MASSES 420KING

Oh yeah, I DO love my BB!!!!!!! I MIGHT could be persuaded to give up a bud or two ... ;) But please, PLEEEZE let her go more amber for me? Hey, which strain is the Purple Ambien (is that the stuff you were calling Purps)? Hey, did you ever try my Hindu? She knocked me into a full night's sleep last night! Rock on!

xxoo
Melizzard

i for one love the bluberry buds but if you like that you should try the blueberry super skunk its the kinda bud that needs to be in 3 bags and thrown in the jar because the slightest bit of air flow will stink a whole house we get it outhere every 80-90 days like clockwork nice deep colored greenbuds with blue hues and purple tinges no exageration when i say that opening the jar or bags make the back of my eyes tingle [in a good way] :passingjoint:i guarntee that it will become one of your top three all time strains

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh yeah? Where would one find some of that to try?

xoo
Melizzard

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Ya think the RMD crossed with the Blueberry would be nice? I think it would produce a more indica dominant skunk/blueberry, and just might be the ticket for oil. Planning some pollen chucking this summer.

Melizzard

Melizzard

I've been saying that would make good oil all along ... but I think more BB than RMD ... or at least half and half.

xxoo
Melizzard'

sky high

sky high

Not sure what the RMD is like....but the BB I'm growing is no skinny leaf shit...LOL

We like the down and dirty "high" here! Send me to China, baby!

check it!

Nono 068
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Sky, that's a gorgeous plant. Those wide leaves make awesome blunt wrappers! Nothing better than a joint wrapped in cannabis instead of paper!

Franti, thanks, man. She's been on 12/12 since Friday and has already shown signs of flowering. I cleaned up the bottom, also- I'll keep the pics updated.

M

MASSES 420KING

Oh yeah? Where would one find some of that to try?

xoo
Melizzard

come to mass or go to canada or honestly have your caregiver breed some out specifically for you you just need a dj short "true blueberry" crossed to the most raunchiest smelling super skunk and find your taste then back cross it 3 or 4 times to stabilize and then its bred for your colorado climate good luck to you:passingjoint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent bud shots altitudefarmer! The girls look beautiful... Those crosses sound great as well... :cool

S

SkyHi

Lookin sick, rockin out. whats RMD? excuse my ignorance is it Reeferman's Diesel?

Top Bottom