Altitude farming

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

dude i said it before ill say it again this dude altitude knows his shit ive read a few of dudes threads seems very knowledgable and very humble your girls look rite man thats that imo from what i read and seen from your poists and threads is your a bomb ass grower dude much respect

T

TyKaycha

Altitude Farmer has some great sh*t for sure! I like his RMD but love his Purple Ambien (his unknown purp). Told him to cross the two and call it "Purple Mountain Majesty" HA!

Melizzard

Melizzard

OMG Ty, that's a ROCKIN' name for that cross!!!!!! I really can't wait till I can come down off cancer doses of PTO, and go on mx doses, cuz the nice nuances between the strains are totally gone to me these days. Either I get a good buzz off it or I don't. And I miss the little niceties of the different strains. For example, the Purple Ambien and his Head Knocker are very similar to me ... but I'm betting with less oil, I could feel the difference between them better. One day ... ;)

xxoo
Melizzard

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know where I've been. Them plants are bangin'.

Very Very nice Altitude. I'm impressed.

I do like that name...

fred

T

TyKaycha

Melizzard - Some day soon. Sending good healing vibes your way! I think he liked the name too. Has a nice ring to it. :sun

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Farmin my butt off...

I LOVE that name, Ty! It sounds like a species of wildflower found in sub-alpine and alpine environments... perfect.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

pics

100_0940.JPG

Big Blue- she's in a 15 gallon pot, about 24" tall and almost 40" wide. Let's see what she looks like in 8 weeks or so; she's in day 6 of flower and stretching just a little. Already shooting pistils, tho.

100_0937.JPG

All-Star genetics Zilvermist. 15 gallon pot. Minor thrip damage, and had pH issue early on. First time blooming with "super soil"- we'll see how she does. All new growth is healthy, and she's already super frosty and starting to cola.

100_09421.JPG

Jah Kush. One branch broke and was barely hanging on, but the buds developed just as good as the rest of the plant... go figure.

100_0943.JPG

My arm-sized Jah Kush girl. I leaned her over, and you can see how the buds responded. I'm thinking she should yield about 60 grams- not bad at all for a 36" stem. She took up hardly any room at all- just the diameter of the 4 gallon bucket she called "Home".

true grit

true grit

Can't wait to see that Zilvermist chunk up- shes smells great no?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

super skunky hazey on the nose, man. Both the ZM and the Kaligria were pretty smelly even in veg. The aroma off the Zilver is mouth-watering to me- I love skunks and I am a total haze fiend. You could not have picked a better strain to hook a brother up! I am dying to field test those nugs... Hey, my Rocket Gal is getting there, too. Forgot to grab a pic this morning. will post one tomorrow.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

currently...

Here's a few pics of some new gals and some new strains... Here's what's crackin at the Altitude Farm:

100_1094.JPG

100_1093.JPG

Rocky Mountain Dream- my "flagship" strain. Properly trained- "Gritty Style" as we call it in our circle, in tribute to True Grit. He was the first one to get me to abandon topping in favor of LST. Loving it.

100_10921.JPG

Purple HeadKnocker- on the final flush

100_1091.JPG

Pandora's Box- untrained, first bloomer for smoke test.

100_10811.JPG

Pop can-sized Zilvermist cola

100_1090.JPG

Big Blue- looking good!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
RMD looking beautiful. Zilvermist. Yum. You have been busy. Stoked about these. :nod

true grit

true grit

Holy crap you weren't lying bout the Zilvermist!! Nice!! Glad the Grit style is workin out for ya, wait til ya see how it does from clone....get ready for bushes and if you super crop get ready to do some hella thinning. Ha.

Things are looking great bro! I was just enjoying some jah kush tonite!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

100_1110.JPG

The Zilvermist is one of the finest sativa blends I've ever smoked. No lie. Super skunky/hazey dankness; yet kinda sweet on the tongue. Not even fully cured yet, but it's TASTY. The effects are very cerebral and uplifting, and it doesn't have any raciness or cause anxiety/paranoia. Actually, a beginner would probably be paranoid as hell, due to the overwhelming haze quality of the buds. I am really loving this smoke. June 12th weekend- campout? Shelf Road maybe?

true grit

true grit

F yeah. My homegirl will be here Tues, she'll be down to get out in wilderness and get down.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work altitudefarmer! I'm diggin' the LST Gritty style... I've been practicing my shady LST skillz in the cuts without making cuts... :cool

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Big Blue

100_1127.JPG

My big blueberry girl is starting to show the signs of maturity. She's self-pruning a little, and the leaves are changing color. I'm going to let her go until I see good amber, as she's an Indica and will be much more "couch-lock" by letting her mature completely. Each one of those colas ranges from 8-12", and they're getting fatter by the day. I foresee super dense Pineapple-sized resin bombs that smell like fresh blueberry pie... (well, maybe not pineapple-sized...but I wouldn't complain).

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

nug shots

Big Blue is getting closer- she has about 8 soda can-sized colas on her tops, along with nice fat bundles of calyxes anywhere she got direct light. Cloudy, but no real signs of amber yet. She's got at least another few days to finish flushing and amber up. She reeks of blueberry...
DSCN2393.JPG

DSCN2395.JPG

DSCN2394.JPG

Here's one of the top colas on an RMD; she's got about 4 weeks left to chunk and frost... but the trichomes are already dripping off her.
DSCN2397.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:mmm That Rocky Mountain Dream looks yummy... Great job altitudefarmer!

Top Bottom