Amanita Muscaria mushrooms!!!!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Penis Envy might be a potent strain and a funky one to look at, but my god is it fucked up. Not as messed up as the albino version mind you.

If you want to grow some insanely potent shrooms indoors, give Psilocybe mexicana Jalisco a go. When I ate them, I was not nearly prepared for what was going to happen haha. :wideyed:

Funny you should mention albino shrooms. All my shroom knowledge comes from picking and eating. But one of my frequented fields has albino psyclobin cubensis. They have no gill coloring at all unless bruised then it's ink blue. Not as potent as the regulars IMO but less aftertaste to them also. Kinda neat. Peace.

MoodySass

MoodySass

Can't believe u guys eat fairy tale mushrooms! lol :cat: :cat:

Funny you should mention albino shrooms. All my shroom knowledge comes from picking and eating. But one of my frequented fields has albino psyclobin cubensis. They have no gill coloring at all unless bruised then it's ink blue. Not as potent as the regulars IMO but less aftertaste to them also. Kinda neat. Peace.

do u have pics of them? They sound amazing. :cat:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Makes me want to go back and collect spore samples from them. I would say in years I was the "King " .I would collect anywhere from 1/2 to 1lb of dried shrooms a week. Out of those batches over the years we found probably 200-300 albinos and always late in season.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
God damn! The most Wild cubes i ever collected was p. Cyans out in seattle and that was just over an ounce dried..

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
God damn! The most Wild cubes i ever collected was p. Cyans out in seattle and that was just over an ounce dried..
There are cow fields in the south that you can drag 50lb bags of wet shrooms out of right around July 1st. Just have to know where they are and be willing to bend over 2000 times to get them. Haha. I have pictures in a relatives house I'm trying to get sent to me.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah ive heard stories from people in the south getting huge yeilds from the fields then tryin to unload them and no one wanted to buy cause everyone went out and picked lol

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

YUP!!!

Here in the Shroomshine state we are KING!!!

GOT TUNS in these fields folks hahaha,every year..
Another type cow poo shroom here,Copelandia's!!!
Never grew them either or picked'em yet?

Oh another potent cube is,(Cambodians) try them!

But back on topic,ive seen golden amanitas here,
still reluctant to try the whole thing???
drinkin peepee not for me...

Keep it rolling,good thread friends!
Peace,Lg;)

forsaken

forsaken

With these, the body processes the hallucinogen in the liver and excretes it in the urine from where the good stuff is recovered, and eventually consumed.

The high was like an endless chanting that came and went in intensity, and along with it came savage spins and an almost complete loss of ego. It was almost like salvia that didn't wear off, and there was a real hard body rush. Over and over again in and out of the threshold of reality. I felt as if I was being dunked in this universe as a punishment from wherever I went each time. In among the gnome song, I was even having conversations with the little guys about the realm they are in and how our imaginations are creating it.

Psyloben, got me real high...

So you eat them, wait until your body processes them, urinate and then consume your urine? I'm not prepared to do that I'm afraid...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So you eat them, wait until your body processes them, urinate and then consume your urine? I'm not prepared to do that I'm afraid...

No one i know does that.. But yes Tribes in alaska and shit used to do that.. I don't know anyone who eats them trips then pisses and drinks that to trip again.. you wanna go again you just eat more shrooms..

Smh @ all this drinking yer piss bs talk

forsaken

forsaken

Another type cow poo shroom here,Copelandia's!!!
Never grew them either or picked'em yet?

Copelandia = Panaeolus. They're good! Potent and clean trip, really nice. Easy to grow too.

Pancyan01

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

^^ WOW^^

i need SPORES NOW,those look perfect!
What a grow man.....i never ordered them YET.

HEY,sorry about the peepee talk,so you DONT need
to drink pee,OK!!
im gettin old.......i forgot??

SO,if a person was to get the dry amanitas how much are they to take for a medium TRIP..?
Make a tea or eat dry as is??
do they sell'em still???

Lg

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
A medium trip.. its hard to say the actives vary wildly from one mushroom cap to another...Also its my understanding the gold caps are the most potent the red's come in 2nd and the orange / yellow come in 3rd and the white = death so dont go there :P

I ate 10 grams dried and never " triped " per say.. I got a drunk feeling and sweaty as fuck but that was about it.. and those were orange capped..

You'd have to research alot more before you go down that road :P but yes they sell them on entheogen sites and so forth.. Most people just collect them from teh wild..

They were all over seattle's parks when i was up there.. and i guess my brothers got a spot in michigan here he finds them every year.. There all legal infact the FDA classifys them as a poisioness mushroom which in part is tru depending on how there prepared and what you consume with them.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Some states have some very bad laws regarding mushroom use and growing, be careful what you write on the internet, peeps.

LOL Fuck state law there a CS 1 * CUBES ARE * NOT Amminitas, id be more worried about federal law ;)

Gandalfalfa

Gandalfalfa

Really, just fuck the law, period. Not that I'm condoning anyone bragging about breaking it, but honestly it should NOT be a crime to grow something that has existed for longer than the human species.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
A good biker friend of mine would take winter aminitas and prepare them in a pressure cooker. It was reduced to shot glass size doses of nasty muscaria juice. Taking " the shot" was harrowing. It was the same every time and for everybody. A hardcore rocket fast transition into an edgy , vivid in color yet shadowy at the edges trip into a realm where skulls , snakes and ethereal mist abounds. A roller coaster ride in a twisted surreal land that overlapped your normal surroundings. It was only for truly experienced trippers who could handle a "darker " journey. I tired of it after a few times. Everything had skull faces , snakes crackled with electricity in shiny reflections , everything twisted ,melted and warped...... It seemed like a evil high to me ,a tap into the dark side. ........I was a cube guy, and for a few years, the ShroomKing. When I lived in Florida there were no criminal laws against possessing FRESH undried, non processed cubensis, aminitas , or any other. Neither was it illegal to cultivate them in " naturally occurring manner "i.e. own land they grew on. This insured that no cattle ranchers got an unwarranted arrest for them. It was a golden time. The worst a cop or patrol officer could do was make you dump them out or take them . Maybe a trespass warning if you couldn't properly name the property owner. I'm sure that I pulled 20-30lbs dried weight in shrooms yearly. My favorite thing was giving away cups of shroom kool aid to first timers. Many a spring breaker would visit a certain panhandle beach , get dosed by "that deadhead guy " and return home a changed person. If you did shrooms at the university of Iowa in 90'-94' chances are I picked it. If you ever met the two guys in a purple bus with the xxlarge size beer cooler full of dried shrooms at the yearly Suwannee Magnolia Festival. That was the ShroomKing and SirPicks-A-Lot! Lmao. Wild fun times! Peace

monkeymun

monkeymun

Maybe I need to try amanitas again. Tried a few times with ~5g doses, but they weren't effective. Have been apprehensive about trying higher doses after hearing from friends and people I've met over the years horror stories of their experiences. The brevity of experiences that amanitas can cause seems far greater than psilocybin-containing mushrooms and some of those experiences are likened to feeling like the user is literally dying. Conversely, just like the OP, people describe amazing and beautiful experieces. And then others just talk of feeling drunk or sleepy.

So what's the consensus for dose? 5-10g dried caps? Do you guys bother scraping away the gills and just using the skin and the layer of orange flesh just under, or is that an outdated method?

Latest posts

Top Bottom