Amnesia Haze Bx1 - Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Hey farmers thaught I'd share this next grow with ya, got a pack of Amnesia Haze Bx1 from archive along with Casper Og but I'll run the Caspers at another time.
So germed these a few days ago in wet paper towl and got 100% germ rate then plonked them into some Organic dirt and got 100% up above the ground! Happy with that! :)
Although one is a bit mutant at the mo but I won't discard just yet! So there currently basking under a 125W cfl and will be placed under a 600w MH once big enough. Any tips and advice along the way is much appreciated as this is my first run with Regs!

Amnesia haze bx1   archive seeds

The weirded one.....
Amnesia haze bx1   archive seeds 2

organix4207

organix4207

That "weird one" could end up being the best one.
If I where u would repot and bury that long exposed stock. If you leave it too long it will "wood up" And shouldn't be burried then. Could lead to rot.
how far are you running lights from them? That could be causing the excessive stretch.

RG420

RG420

That "weird one" could end up being the best one.
If I where u would repot and bury that long exposed stock. If you leave it too long it will "wood up" And shouldn't be burried then. Could lead to rot.
how far are you running lights from them? That could be causing the excessive stretch.

Hey organix thanks for popping by, haha I was thinking same thing about the weirded one bro! I'll defo leave it be for now.
Repot is due my friend have no fear, iv been away from them Cus of work and they have caught me out so will sort them stretchy legs out today or tomoz. Nice tip about not doing it when wooded up bro! ;)

H

happy b

Hey RG . TOTALLY agree about the mutated one . keep that bastard to see what happens . I even keep small runs aswell and to be honest most of the time theyr good and sometimes they give the best quality bud compared to what you got from the rest of the pack.
are these Amnesia Haze or just Amnesia?do you know the lineage of this RG?

RG420

RG420

Sup Happy thanks for popping in bro! It's Amnesia Haze mate it's the cut he used for the Memory loss, here's the discription he uses for it...
" The Amnesia Haze, from cannabis cup winning seeds, produced an amazing select clone that we received from our good friend Tim in Colorado. A fast finishing, pungent, bubblegum/guava/fruit undertone with an overwhelmingly strong peppered incense smell that's unmistakeably from some epic Dutch Haze pedigree." Sounds good to me, will be chuffed if I find something like that.

half baked

half baked

Good start bro I'll be watching this for sure, cant go wrong with a lil amnesia

H

happy b

Sup Happy thanks for popping in bro! It's Amnesia Haze mate it's the cut he used for the Memory loss, here's the discription he uses for it...
" The Amnesia Haze, from cannabis cup winning seeds, produced an amazing select clone that we received from our good friend Tim in Colorado. A fast finishing, pungent, bubblegum/guava/fruit undertone with an overwhelmingly strong peppered incense smell that's unmistakeably from some epic Dutch Haze pedigree." Sounds good to me, will be chuffed if I find something like that.
Proper Amnesia Haze is supposed to be something special . its supposed to taste like thai stick . sounds like you have something good there RG.

H

happy b

The reason I asked if it was just Amnesia is i had amnesia(not haze)a while back and it wasn't up to much . sounds like something different to what you have though.

half baked

half baked

Yh man I'd have them under the mh already get em fattening up, I used to veg under t5 but just use hps nowadays, what nutes ya using if you haven't already told us?

RG420

RG420

Cool HB I'm gunna get the other tent set up this weekend I'll pot up aswel was thinking going up to 1.8ltrs square pots.... what ya reckon?
Nutes I'm keeping it simple using Plant Magic supreme soil, OTs Organic grow and bloom and PM's Bio silicon with Granuals every pot up. Oh and got a bottle of there Platinum for PK :)

half baked

half baked

Sounds like your good to go bro, I'd wait for a few days before potting up tho, let them get a nice strong root base, oh have a look at plants magics essence which is a foliar and their bio-silicon, both great products, the silicon makes your plants stems super strong

RG420

RG420

Oh ok yh I'll do that, ya reckon they be alright going straight in under the 600w? Ain't never grown over 400w's lol! Not sure on pot size yet suppose all depends on how many females I get?

half baked

half baked

Yh just make sure you keep it a lil higher than normal at first but they will adjust after a couple of days, I recomend the biggest pots you can fit in bro I've used four 100 ltr pots ina 1.2x1.2 and they were beasts, one was ten oz

Top Bottom