Amnesia Haze Bx1 - Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

Think I only vegged for four maybe five weeks, that pic was ten days into flower or around that point, What size tent you running?

RG420

RG420

Think I only vegged for four maybe five weeks, that pic was ten days into flower or around that point, What size tent you running?

Wow only 4-5 weeks! That's next levels fella!! I'll be running these in 1.2x1.2 first time in a bigger space and first time with regs! :)

half baked

half baked

I remember making the jump up its fun ain't it lol, and they say size doesn't matter, you could get 9 30s in there bro.
yh it was quick but thinking back I had it under a 1000 from day one

RG420

RG420

Ok end of week update.... New 1.2 x 1.2 tent will be here Monday so they'll be potted up and banged under the 600w MH then.
Little mutated one is starting to grow normal set of leaves :)

RG420

RG420

Hey farmers tent arrived yesterday so will be setting it up today and getting the plants potted up which they are really needing now :)

H

happy b

All looking good RG . THE bigger pots your going to use will serve you well with the Amnesia Haze . what's the flower time on them RG?10/11 Weeks?

RG420

RG420

How goes it with the new tent, RG? Get the girls situated yet?

Was up brother :) well iv been ironing out the kinks last few days and I think iv finally got it dialled in the plants are settling in just fine :D

RG420

RG420

is that amnesia outcrossed to the faceoff bx1, then back to the amnesia clone ? peace..elk..

Hey elk :) yes mate exactly that my friend I think there's a few showing the faceoff traits with fat rounds looking leaves

RG420

RG420

All looking good RG . THE bigger pots your going to use will serve you well with the Amnesia Haze . what's the flower time on them RG?10/11 Weeks?

Sup happy thanks bro yeah I'm excited to see how big theses things get in the bigger tent! :D
Yes mate I'd say they gunna take 10-11 weeks hopefully be worth the wait, but in the mean time iv a tent full of my keeper cut Sour Kush in the Dr90 about 3 weeks in flower! ;)

Top Bottom