Amnesia Haze Bx1 - Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Got a new camera for my birthday so been messing around with it :)
Sour Kush @ 52 days

G gnome

G gnome

Aww bro that sucks so bad. You were killing it too. I hope you land on ur feet brother.

RG420

RG420

Its a set back is all! I'll be grabing another couple packs of Archives gear this week end, was pretty gutted as I also had several Kimbo Kush that got the bin aswell! Stay tuned for some heat coming this way :)

RG420

RG420

Ok so I've germed a few more beans a total of 22 with 20 above ground so far, so I done half pack of Tangerine Power regs, half a pack of Grimace OG regs, 3 or 4 GHS Exudos Cheese fem, a Kush Berry from DNA fem, a Purple OG #18 fem a seed I found in bud of a grow I done a while back of Barneys Blue Cheese.... Think that's it so yeah, should keep me busy! I'll probably do a separate diary for this so keep an eye open!

RG420

RG420

Back at it!!
8 tangerine power, 7 grimace og, 4 exudos cheese, 1 purple og #18 and 1 blue cheese! And under the dome are a mix of Kimbo kush, tangerine power and grimace og, these were what I could salvage from a week after germing and chucked into a shed!!! When I went to look they had some serious long tap roots that looked healthy!!! so thaught why not bung em in dirt and see what happens! :D

Top Bottom