Amnesia Haze Bx1 - Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Hey guys end of week update, things are moving along nicely. Plants look healthy and happy so I'm happy :D

ClassV

ClassV

That's pretty slick. It doesn't appear that a heater like that is available here in the Nanny States. Guess they are afraid some kid will gnaw the paint off of it and become autistic or something.

RG420

RG420

That's pretty slick. It doesn't appear that a heater like that is available here in the Nanny States. Guess they are afraid some kid will gnaw the paint off of it and become autistic or something.
lol think you can get em on eBay or Amazon but not sure about over there buddy, anyways very handy and practical also you can get smaller ones in length which have a place in smaller grow rooms :)

RG420

RG420

Thinking of topping all the plants but some are really tight at the nodes, what's ya thoughts.....

ClassV

ClassV

You're canopy management with the topping has been rocking it for you so far, so unless there is something in the genetics that gives you pause, I'd stick with what is working for you right now. Just give em that tough love, RG. They always seem to love you back!

RG420

RG420

Hey Cv, yeah mate I think I will, I wasn't going to until they showed sex thinking that it would slow it down but sod it! Haven't really read anything to say it would . Anyway they have a really nice structure to em with great side branches not bad for 3 weeks from seed :)

RG420

RG420

Just got some archive gear goin myself. Check out my thread Archive's code blue and rudeboi. Btw great show so far

Hey G gnome thanks man, I really like the sound of his Code blue will pop over in a sec bro :D

RG420

RG420

Ok iv topped 9 of the 12 at the 5th node, will top the remaining 3 when I can. Really hoping the tall stretchy ones are male then that would give me 6-7 females

G gnome

G gnome

Nice form RG. By my count im bout 3 wks ahead of you (started mine 2/8) and im still unsure what sex mine are. Gonna post some pics tomorrow to get more opinions. Keep up the good work

RG420

RG420

Hey Gg! Yeah bro I was very surprised to see the tiny little pair of hairs right at the node That I topped the other day! Specially as she only sprouted on the 03/03 :D
Iv just gave em all a nice little misting of goodies so will take a pic of her in a bit :)

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah! Love ur enthusiasm pal. Put a pic up of those sexy pre flowers too brother. Gonna kill it fer sure I know it!

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Everything is looking great. Hope u find that super sexy pheno.. Keep up the good work. Im about to crack a pack of Archives Kirkwoods. got to love archives gear..

Top Bottom