Amnesia Haze Bx1 - Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Here he is!! :D
Just thinking earlier ain't seen ya for abit! How ya doing fella? :)
Cheers bro there pretty happy tbh so alls good, ain't never tried that 36 hour dark period tbh, I just normally go straight 12/12.
I'm anticipating a couple males still but fingers crossed I'll get 4+ females! I know I can defo fill this space more before flip but I'm just dieing to see what they have to offer! I'll defo run the cuts in this tent to the max next round! ;)
Looking good. Starting to get interesting.

half baked

half baked

Bro I've been offline for a few weeks, getting life sorted I suppose, I'm in the same boat with all these seeds I've got too, if you get a decent male let me know might have to do a amnesia bx2 :), you enjoying this weather, not seen manc so sunny lmao

G gnome

G gnome

You guys have a sun there?
Bro I've been offline for a few weeks, getting life sorted I suppose, I'm in the same boat with all these seeds I've got too, if you get a decent male let me know might have to do a amnesia bx2 :), you enjoying this weather, not seen manc so sunny lmao

G gnome

G gnome

Oh thats just about perfect for any activity . About the same here but stormy. Getting severe t-storm warnings on my phone. Have a good day my brother and enjoy that weather!

RG420

RG420

Ahh it's stunning down here fella sun is shining and the short skirts are out! :p

RG420

RG420

End of week update, day 4 of 12/12
Pretty much got the space filled out nicley now

Gunna have to stake them up pretty sharpish.

Top Bottom