Amnesia Haze Bx1 - Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

@dieseldawg2480 @G gnome
What ya reckon lads another boy? See how compact and bushy it is....

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

those are healthy with nice structure. its looking like a male id let it ride just to make sure it don't spit out some stigmas.. what type of light do u have them under?

RG420

RG420

those are healthy with nice structure. its looking like a male id let it ride just to make sure it don't spit out some stigmas.. what type of light do u have them under?

Thanks for looking dude. Ok I'll keep it in for a while more. There all under Metal Hilade

G gnome

G gnome

Looks like a male. I would let breath a lil while longer just in case.
I got couple males like that too. My 2 bushiest plants are lookin like males. Theres your breeder male.
Btw looks healthy

RG420

RG420

Looks like a male. I would let breath a lil while longer just in case.
I got couple males like that too. My 2 bushiest plants are lookin like males. Theres your breeder male.
Btw looks healthy

Hey G! Yup think I'll take a cut of this one! I also may have another male that's even more bushier with better side branching and more slender sativa looking leaves, I'll dig it out tomorrow for some pics, will also get a pic of the only confirmed female to show comparison.

RG420

RG420

Hey farmers I found another female today!! :D very similar structure as fem #3! So going on that alone fingers crossed it looks like I may get 5/6 females based on the structure.

RG420

RG420

Ok here's a pic to show the difference between the plants.
The 6 plants 2 rows of 3 are what I'm hoping are girls which 2 of them are, and the far right row of 3 are what I'm thinking are males with 2 showing male bits. The bottom far right plant ain't as bushy as the other 2 males so looking at it I'm hopeing it'll be a girl! :D

See what I mean about the difference :)

RG420

RG420

Ok iv culled the 2 males! Now left with 7 plants 2 of which have showed female sex, other 5 are no shows but very similar structure to the 2x females.
Now I'm thinking I'm at 5ish weeks veg in 6.5ltr pots about 1.5 gal should I just go ahead and force flower in theses pots ( been in them for 8 days ) or just keep trucking on till all show sex and Finnish in bigger pot?

RG420

RG420

Here's how there looking in my space, will also have that fan suspended from the top of tent so will have all the floor space

half baked

half baked

Looking good bro gonna fill that space nicely, I used to leave the light off for 36 hrs before they went on 12/12 not done it in ages cos I didn't see any difference, how do you do it?

RG420

RG420

Looking good bro gonna fill that space nicely, I used to leave the light off for 36 hrs before they went on 12/12 not done it in ages cos I didn't see any difference, how do you do it?

Here he is!! :D
Just thinking earlier ain't seen ya for abit! How ya doing fella? :)
Cheers bro there pretty happy tbh so alls good, ain't never tried that 36 hour dark period tbh, I just normally go straight 12/12.
I'm anticipating a couple males still but fingers crossed I'll get 4+ females! I know I can defo fill this space more before flip but I'm just dieing to see what they have to offer! I'll defo run the cuts in this tent to the max next round! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom