Any Co Residents Open To Teaming Up?

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kolah

Good Luck, Muir! and keep us posted! BTW I just found out Kathy Chippi was living up in your turf area. What's your thoughts on here? Back years ago, she started a big thing about the feds rifling through the redcard registry and supposedly copying files of everyone.

muir

muir

Kathleen is an acquired taste. She's crazy and on the paranoid end of the spectrum but has a savant like ability to read and comprehend legal and legislative document. She has a true activist's heart but I don't always agree with her presentation. I consider her a friend personally and to the cannabis scene.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This was a couple of years ago at least, but she's involved in some... mmm.. 'feminist' cannabis stuff, and for a while one of the other ladies, I'll simply call her Laura here, was calling her out and demanding she open up the books and show what she's been doing with funds. KC was recalcitrant to do so, which gives me a bad flavor because transparency.

muir

muir

she had a battle with her former and current activist buddy, Laura Kreho(sp?) but, there is no, zero financial improprieties that I have ever been aware of. She actually spends thousands of her own money on numerous lawsuits that she regularly files on behalf of patients.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So they're back together again?? See, when I started reading all the shit about money disappearing and not being accounted for, possible comingling of funds and shit like that, I backed away quickly.

muir

muir

yep, that's her latest project. I do not necessarily think Nederland needs to be more of a sanctuary for cannabis my self. The town is already overwhelmed by cannabis carpet baggers and many of our good and contributing community members have had to seek housing in other communities because of skyrocketing rents or plain NO VACANCY after their rentals sell or go to cultivators who just traffic out of state and not participate in the community.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Funny shit. You say they are no retired peeps up here? That is pretty much the bulk of the home and land owners here. A large majority are old fucks...like me. If so many people "snap" up here then shouldn't reports of crime be skyrocketed in these areas? I think you best look at the numbers in Chicago and Detroit.

The only reason some older peeps chose not to live up high is if they have respiratory issues and some want to be closer to a hospital should something go terribly wrong (stroke, heart attack, etc). But still where I live it's all retirees.

BTW there ain't many people living at or above 10,000 feet above sea level here. I am at 9400 feet and have been here since 06 and never saw a case or heard of multiple cases of "snappage." No road rage driving idiots, no school shootings, very few robberies and crime in general is non existent. IMO folks up here are very mellow and friendly. Most moved up here to escape the big cities and all the bullshit and peeps are laid back as hell.

Google murder in ALMA colorado,...and you will see exactly what im talking about,...look at the rampant alcohol consumption and the cocaine use and Bar fights. Summit County has issues. I have no idea where you are but once you break the 10,000ft level (as the valley floor) the people can get weird and the weird get territorial. what i think is really funny is that you think the number of people in DETRIOT and the number of people living ABOVE 10,000 equate. Also how many of the "retired old people" in your community live the 365 days a year? and how many are sun birds that regularly leave the area? Give it another 10 years,......and i was pretty clear about the 10k wasn't I?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I am guilty of bar fights and I spend my days between ned and rollinsville, 8500-9000'. Don't do the blow anymore though.

Not trying to pick a fight,....its just too easy to not know what is really going on, you really think shit did not go down because it was not reported to the cops in a small town, give me a break?

It's all good MUIR, we all have a past if were worth our salt. I can tell you stories till your ears burn off,....like the one about my buddy smashing every piece of restaurant equipment in HIS sandwich shop in BRECK - say good bye to Charlie Dog's! 200k in damages and no police report filed.

muir

muir

Not trying to pick a fight,....its just too easy to not know what is really going on, you really shit did not go down because it was not reported to the cops in a small town, give me a break?
pick a fight? I'm laughing over here, nothing but laughing cause I heard many stories of people loosing it when we were cut off up/over here from the big floods. Altitude living and the wind is maddening even at my lower altitude

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

pick a fight? I'm laughing over here, nothing but laughing cause I heard many stories of people loosing it when we were cut off up/over here from the big floods. Altitude living and the wind is maddening even at my lower altitude

Not a fight with you MUIR, it seems like Kolah doubts what i'm saying. Just because you don't see it does not mean its not going on.............Just sayin'

K

kolah

LOL. so people at 9,999 ft are OK, and at 10,000 they a rabid huh?

Alcohol, drug abuse and barfights? LOL they are everywhere... welcome to ameriKa, the biggest pusher of psychotropic drugs.

I still call bullshit. Show me some real numbers.

I see plenty... and I hear plenty. I know a shitload of people in my two surrounding counties (Park and Teller), many business owners, regular joes, old and young, cops, sheriffs, firemen etc. No rabid episodes around here and trust me, any little incident is a big thing out here..but it's rare. DUI's, auto and car wrecks in summer and minor domestic stuff.

And not many people fly south for winter as most don't have the money. I am active at our HOA meetings, about 100 locals on it and none go south. Same with others around the area.

Maybe your area is different..... just like your perspective of things. And even if there is a smidgeon of truth to your so-called claims (highly unlikely IMO) do you think it could be due to something else other than altitude?

Last edited:
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Where are you? Call what ever you want. Some things just are,.........

these work for you 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,.....you need more?

Last edited:
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

mine shafts are popular over on this side of the divide.
Some people just don't get it......but i must be lying right.

Hey, i'm done jacking this thread,.....GOOD LUCK with the GAUNTLET MUIR!!!!!!!
and i LOVE your avatar!!!!

K

kolah

Where are you? Call what ever you want. Some things just are,.........
these work for you 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,.....you need more?

Was it too difficult to post me some real numbers? Or impossible? I only asked for something substantial to back up your peculiar opinion/claim. By seeing you sarcastic and lame answer ( 1,2, 3,4,5) you have already said more than enough.

I leave you with this. Yes, it must be the elevation that got to this guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom