Any Co Residents Open To Teaming Up?

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

You must be high, because there is so much super dank weed and hash all over Colorado. This whole state is FLOODED with top shelf product. Where are you from, that has this amazing weed that no one in Colorado has ever seen? You sound hilarious. There is so much competition out here, that weed is barely worth anything and hash sits on the shelfs for months while shops put out COUPONS for weed. You ever been to kind love, natty rems, the herbal cure, or the Clinic? Would love to see some test result from your amazing flower.

you haven't read anything in this thread have you? read then type

all you guys preaching about "STAY HUMBLE" listen to yourselves.... all of you are acting like your the biggest dogs in the room.... I now there is big shit out there.... we want to keep it small 200-300 lights

we current run over a hundred, at on point we ran over 300, and only stopped because they closed our store (the state closed all of them) ....were not stepping out of our comfort zone, I REALLY APPRECIATE THE CONCERN but save it... seriously

there is a couple places that have good weed too..... NattyRems comes to mind

FACT IS GOOD WEED SEELS ITSELF, you just need to put good weed in front of people..... I have never shown a person 2 buds one great and one garbage and told them they are the same price....followed by which do you want? and they say well give me that shity one.... come on

J-fly

J-fly

do you actually shop at any med or rec shops? medical is OK and rec is barely smokeable... caregivers? yes they have dank, but thats not we are talking about

I go to shops everyday and see fire everywhere. I see average weed too, but you just gotta now where to look. Ive had my card since 2009 and have grown my own and have lots of "caregiver" friends too. So much dank weed in Colorado its crazy. I never imagined 6 years ago that there would be weed stores on every block selling dank for $150 an 0z all day long and 20 kinds of hash on the shelf. Its like heaven out here!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
I go to shops everyday and see fire everywhere. I see average weed too, but you just gotta now where to look. Ive had my card since 2009 and have grown my own and have lots of "caregiver" friends too. So much dank weed in Colorado its crazy. I never imagined 6 years ago that there would be weed stores on every block selling dank for $150 an 0z all day long and 20 kinds of hash on the shelf. Its like heaven out here!
you think the average tourist is gonna know where to look ? doubt it. most stores have average herb. and we all know it.

J-fly

J-fly

you think the average tourist is gonna know where to look ? doubt it. most stores have average herb. and we all know it.

I think if the average tourist is coming here for weed they will know where to look. Every store has a facebook, instagram, yelp, twitter, high times, westword, or something. Lots of tourists know about River Rock, Pink House, Native Roots etc......... Also average weed in colorado is still 10 times better than average weed in any other state. Colorado is flooded and we all know it. I moved here from North Carolina 12 years ago, and the weed in North Carolina is like schwag compared to the weed in stores out here. Im very grateful to live in Colorado.

Shamus

Shamus

I think if the average tourist is coming here for weed they will know where to look. Every store has a facebook, instagram, yelp, twitter, high times, westword, or something. Lots of tourists know about River Rock, Pink House, Native Roots etc......... Also average weed in colorado is still 10 times better than average weed in any other state. Colorado is flooded and we all know it. I moved here from North Carolina 12 years ago, and the weed in North Carolina is like schwag compared to the weed in stores out here. Im very grateful to live in Colorado.

Lol

"Also average weed in colorado is still 10 times better than average weed in any other state."

"i moved here from North Carolina"

Nuff said

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew up in CT and got the best weed of my life... paid out the ass for it but it set my standards...

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Sorry i dont have time to read six pages of bullshit. You are like the millonth person who thinks they can come to colorado and show us all what dank weed is. Be my guest.

also dont you think its just as NAIVE to think that just because you(or the "locals") were BORN in CO or moved there 2 years before this law passed that you are " successful and can do it better than any outsider "

im not saying that I can do better than you guys, I'm not in competition with you guys, LOCALS, shit I want to be one, I LOVE IT OUT THERE...... I already stated this if you've read my posts....

all im saying is WE can do better that what's on the shelf in most of these shops, don't know why you guys are taking that so personally, please don't

how long does it take you to read 6 pages....most people who want to contribute to a thread read it first.... your just being belligerent

Last edited:
col4bin

col4bin

And if they all had above average weed, average would be good? Average on your scale & average on the guy from NC's scale may be hugely different. How much does your average rec custy even blaze? Every day? All day, every day? Only after work & weekends? So many variables.

Point is, these places are still in business so they must have found their niche, even if that's just serving the "average" custy. I haven't found a way to force people into my shop to buy products they don't like but if you've got a legal way, hmu?

If you want a competition, put your weed in a Cup or something, I dunno. Not really much reason to slag people out there feeding their families. I wouldn't walk into a McDonald's myself, but you've seen the sign - millions fed daily or some shit. Not everyone's a connoisseur nor does everyone want to be.

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

What about just coming out for a short visit, renting a small apartment and getting a CO driver's license? That way you can get the ball rolling on the residency requirement while looking to bring on a potential partner? The apartment can be used as staging area for equipment till you get an idea of when and where you can set up shop. That way you have your foot here while doing your own thing in your current state.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

What about just coming out for a short visit, renting a small apartment and getting a CO driver's license? That way you can get the ball rolling on the residency requirement while looking to bring on a potential partner? The apartment can be used as staging area for equipment till you get an idea of when and where you can set up shop. That way you have your foot here while doing your own thing in your current state.

I've been coming out 2-3 times a month... I cant abandon my MI residency or my grows here wouldn't be legal.... several farmers have contacted me via DM and I will make a point to meet with them, and anyone else that's open to what were looking for....

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

this thread is a good example of what doesn't work on a public pot site.

I'd say its working.... the trolls just need to grow up, but this is still been helpful, we will figure all this out

like I said I've been contacted by several farmers ...

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Sailfish, you are showing American pride, and desire to be better. All the naysayers, are IMO afraid of your model (quality over quantity) as they are profiteers and 'Money guys'. Why belittle a potential grower with insults? The existing CO dispensaries wanted to do what you did and they got sidetracked by legislation, taxes and a new market. They followed what the lawyers and money gurus told them of business success, and found out their perverted model, just don't work. You want what they wanted, but they changed (followed). Don't change, best of luck, and consumers will seek out and pay for what you have, your problem will be your desperate sellout competitors. Your claims are attracting them like moths, Sailfish, onward and upward, you are the American Dream. Integrity always wins. And you are not begging for money. Cheers

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Sailfish, you are showing American pride, and desire to be better. All the naysayers, are IMO afraid of your model (quality over quantity) as they are profiteers and 'Money guys'. Why belittle a potential grower with insults? The existing CO dispensaries wanted to do what you did and they got sidetracked by legislation, taxes and a new market. They followed what the lawyers and money gurus told them of business success, and found out their perverted model, just don't work. You want what they wanted, but they changed (followed). Don't change, best of luck, and consumers will seek out and pay for what you have, your problem will be your desperate sellout competitors. Your claims are attracting them like moths, Sailfish, onward and upward, you are the American Dream. Integrity always wins. And you are not begging for money. Cheers

Thank you for the kind words Brother, I appreciate your support!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Why don't shops bring the fire just because they want to produce the best product possible?? Have some pride in what your company produces? I know it doesn't fit the current "model" to make bucks, but why can't someone with passion for the dank do it just for the love of the plant and fellow smokers.

The whole "That's not gonna make you rich, so your stupid for trying" mentality is sickening. Follow your heart, do whatever feels right. Be a good person and good things will happen to you, whooooo, I'm joe dirt!

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Thats what everyone says this forum is like, but few extended that to you????????????????? Shame, Sail take strength from the silent majority, they are behind you and your goals. I'm new here, but my aims are true as well. All I am is a potential customer, looking for people in the industry, who care about their product.

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

I've been coming out 2-3 times a month... I cant abandon my MI residency or my grows here wouldn't be legal.... several farmers have contacted me via DM and I will make a point to meet with them, and anyone else that's open to what were looking for....
Cool deal. When and if you do set up shop here in CO let me know and I'll be more than happy to give you some business.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am fucking ripped this AM, but I think this thread would still be funny if I wasn't. One big question I have; what the fuck is a DM?! I can't stop laughing. Thank you so much. Good luck either way. Positive vibes..

~nugzz

souf69

souf69

Sail, I was in no way trying to bash you, and I wish you the Best. I have been in your shoes, as well as muirs. The industry here is pretty much what it izz, an industry. Rec weed, well it's rec weed. Mmj seems to be a little better, but not much. Now don't get me wrong; fire is to be had, but you gotta find it, just like a good doctor, brews, food, etc.
Hit me a pm if your ever in the springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom