Any help would be much appreciated

• Thread starter Unformedeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Unformedeyes

I am new wondering if anyone's got some tips for me Attached pic is of a blue dream strain Started seeing tips yellowing and Gave it a flush on it next feed then on the next feeding was just water and now I gave nutrients my ph has been around 6 and my ppm around 900. Pic is of the star of week 8 should I be concerned of the new small leafs

Any help would be much appreciated
Any help would be much appreciated 2
2Bad

2Bad

1000w? Link me the light you got so I can see it. If it's true 1000 watts your light needs to be like 30 inches away minimum

2Bad

2Bad

Nvm I can see in the pic that works... looks like its truely just 100w probbably. Is that a new picture just now? Did you raise the light already?

Anthem

Anthem

I am new wondering if anyone's got some tips for me Attached pic is of a blue dream strain Started seeing tips yellowing and Gave it a flush on it next feed then on the next feeding was just water and now I gave nutrients my ph has been around 6 and my ppm around 900. Pic is of the star of week 8 should I be concerned of the new small leafs
Your problem should not have to do with the light. I would probably look at 2 other things. PH of the media and over loading the plant with nutrients. That is what I am seeing. Raising the light will help correct the problem, but your problem is likely caused by PH or Nutrient problems.

2Bad

2Bad

True @Anthem I missed the part where he says he flushed. Why did you flush? @Unformedeyes

U

Unformedeyes

True @Anthem I missed the part where he says he flushed. Why did you flush? @Unformedeyes
The tips were starting to yellow/brown and from what I have put together that is a sine of nutrient burn so I flushed about 2 1/2 weeks ago

2Bad

2Bad

If you want to you could do water/feed/water/feed. Less build up occurs for me. Check your runoff when you water next but for now i'd keep the lights at 26inches for now

U

Unformedeyes

I

just looked at those pictures again. Have you flipped to flower? I just ask because typically those lights have a veg and bloom setting. Just the blue should be on in veg
No one more week in veg but the light I got dont have a veg option so next round getting a new light

Last edited:
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Your problem should not have to do with the light. I would probably look at 2 other things. PH of the media and over loading the plant with nutrients. That is what I am seeing. Raising the light will help correct the problem, but your problem is likely caused by PH or Nutrient problems.
Very good helped me as well and you didn’t even know it , very fucking good man I also was seeing a similar problem and thinking was the light and I surly checked soil PH and sure enough low , correcting will ph up H20 as well as smaller nute feedings ! Good shit brother , happyreefing 🤙🏼

Top Bottom