Anybody Have Success With Rick Simpson Oil On Cancer ??????????

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BadLilPuppy

just to give you a little hope . i got the results of my ct scan yesterday and the liver tumors were reduced by 20 %.its hard to know what is helping ,the chemo or oil or the combination of the two ,but its working .best of luck
Wow. That fantastic. Congratulations!

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Could just be the oil. Is for me.
I've done no chemo, no radiation, no diet even. My early research showed that radiation is useful for shrinking PC mets in late stage for pain relief, but at a very high cost. Radiation seeded cancers can take 10- 20 years to start and usually arrive as leukemia and lymphoma. I'll save it for the end game.

Did deep research into chemo. That had me really worried. Chemo affects fast growing cells. PC grows very slowly in most cases. So slowly, that no treatment at all is jus' fine for older patient,

Odds are, old age will get us before the PC does.
Because chemo damages vital organs and my PC was growing slower than the cells lining my digestive system, it was not an option. That left me with few other options. Most of them being touted on the net are useless, and /or dangerous.

Then a friend gave me a DVD with the Rick Simpson story.
My first reaction? Give me a break! Something I have loved and used for 50 years is going to fix this?! Not bloody likely. If so, why did I get cancer in the first place?
Found that, it's about dosage levels. Just smoking weed can not get a therapeutic level in the blood.

Juicing raw cannabis gets mostly THC-A and CBD-A, That extra CO2 in the acid form makes the molecule too large to pass the blood/brain barrier. Having no other options, I extracted and de-carbed some oil.

It is still very hard for me to accept that it works, but I have a stack of lab results that say it does. :)

Now I'm trying to figure out the optimal dosage. Together, we can do this.
Please share any and all information that you discover.
Firsthand experience is gold!

Aloha and be well,
Weeze

B

BadLilPuppy

Could just be the oil. Is for me.
I've done no chemo, no radiation, no diet even. My early research showed that radiation is useful for shrinking PC mets in late stage for pain relief, but at a very high cost. Radiation seeded cancers can take 10- 20 years to start and usually arrive as leukemia and lymphoma. I'll save it for the end game.

Did deep research into chemo. That had me really worried. Chemo affects fast growing cells. PC grows very slowly in most cases. So slowly, that no treatment at all is jus' fine for older patient,

Odds are, old age will get us before the PC does.
Because chemo damages vital organs and my PC was growing slower than the cells lining my digestive system, it was not an option. That left me with few other options. Most of them being touted on the net are useless, and /or dangerous.

Then a friend gave me a DVD with the Rick Simpson story.
My first reaction? Give me a break! Something I have loved and used for 50 years is going to fix this?! Not bloody likely. If so, why did I get cancer in the first place?
Found that, it's about dosage levels. Just smoking weed can not get a therapeutic level in the blood.

Juicing raw cannabis gets mostly THC-A and CBD-A, That extra CO2 in the acid form makes the molecule too large to pass the blood/brain barrier. Having no other options, I extracted and de-carbed some oil.

It is still very hard for me to accept that it works, but I have a stack of lab results that say it does. :)

Now I'm trying to figure out the optimal dosage. Together, we can do this.
Please share any and all information that you discover.
Firsthand experience is gold!

Aloha and be well,
Weeze
This is so much good information. I got my friend on 120mg 3x day. She was at a much higher dose but was not tolerating it well. She is up and about now and says she feels so much better. Her liver is functioning but it does have a drain in it now but that wouldn't have been possible without the oil shrinking the tumour. She did have radiation on her main tumor but that had to be done.
I have been looking into b17 vitamins as well but haven't started her on those.
The Dr's want to start her on oral chemo in 3 weeks.

patchgrower

patchgrower

unfortunately it's a hard call but the chemo with oil is working for me .the chemo is not pleasant.they started me off on the max dose and it was too much,so scaled back to about half and it's tolerable .
i would love to be a believer, and go with just the weed oil, but when it's your life on the line, you look at it a little differently.
being positive has helped along the way as well.my wife and i as well as friends have all been very positive and that energy helps.keep the spirits up!

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

i would love to be a believer, and go with just the weed oil, but when it's your life on the line, you look at it a little differently.

Absolutely!
In your shoes I'd do the same.
In my shoes, chemo is not effective so my options were limited.
After your liver was compromised, Your ability to tolerate chemo was also. The oil will help limit organ damage from the chemo without adding to the liver's burden, as long as the oil dosage is not extremely high.
Carry on, be well,
Weeze

B

budfarmer

I have not been around here for a couple years but I did hear a couple interesting things from the director of a large cannabis vs cancer study in Europe, one of those things was that the patients using cannabis always fared better. The American & Canadian Cancer societies both said the same thing a couple years back, they neither encourage or discourage the use of cannabis by their patients, this would tell me they don't have concerns about drug interactions ect. Why look a gift horse in the mouth ? load up on that oil !

patchgrower

patchgrower

well a new update on my cancer treatment.i have dropped the amount of chemo from 10 days a cycle to 3 days a cycle . still take oil orally and by suppositories although only 1 of each daily. theory is trying to figure out which is helping me as my tumors are shrinking[4.6 cm down to 2.2 cm since june].
so by taking less of everything ive seen a reduction in tumor size.seems to be the way to go.
how are things with you wee zard , are you still on this forum?
anyway good luck to all .

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

well a new update on my cancer treatment.i have dropped the amount of chemo from 10 days a cycle to 3 days a cycle . still take oil orally and by suppositories although only 1 of each daily. theory is trying to figure out which is helping me as my tumors are shrinking[4.6 cm down to 2.2 cm since june].
so by taking less of everything ive seen a reduction in tumor size.seems to be the way to go.
how are things with you wee zard , are you still on this forum?
anyway good luck to all .

Thanks for asking. We are doing well.
How well? The blood test should tell.
Any day now.
Did the test last Thursday, still waiting for the numbers.

Quite optimistic.
My dog is "like new" Her last "purple nurple" is all but gone now and her smile is baby wide.
That, along with my lack of symptoms and general well being, says I've got the proper dosage amount for both of us. :)
Back soon with the actual numbers.
Aloha,
Wee

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

looking forward to hear how it works out for you .best of luck man.the fight continues.

Got my results. The apparent remission must have been caused by the change in blood labs. :(

PSA is still rising.
Now at 15.3 ng. per ml.
That makes the "doubling rate" 24 months.
It was 6 months without RSO, so I'm happy, just not overjoyed.
At the original rate, without RSO, my PSA would be 8,900 by now and I'd be in a world of hurt. If still above the turf.
A slowdown is not ideal, but I'll take it, yah?

The dog is still in remission. So, we're one for two. :D

Aloha y'all,
Wee,

patchgrower

patchgrower

sorry to hear it wasn't as good a result as you were hoping for .
am i understanding you correctly when you say you quit taking rso for 6 months?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

sorry to hear it wasn't as good a result as you were hoping for .
am i understanding you correctly when you say you quit taking rso for 6 months?

No. I was trying to say I get a blood test every 6 months.

Though I did once stop for 3 months as a test back in '08.
Saw my PSA jump.
Said, well, it's working.

Calculated the original doubling rate and projected it into the future.
According to those non RSO numbers, I'm dead by now. :)

Got up to a gram per day. Still no remission.
Started lowering the dosage when I saw how little it took to put my dog in remission. At the same time, I finally got health insurance and switched to Kaiser's lab for the tests.

PSA dropped from 12 to 9. Dropped the dosage a bit more to try to find the ideal dosage, and was dismayed to see the PSA climb. Went back to the remission dosage for the next 6 months to find it still climbing.

Turned out that the new lab used a different assay method and the best I can get with RSO is a longer doubling rate. It was doubling every 6 months and the oil has slowed it to every 25 months. At that rate I'm good for perhaps another decade.
I'm 75 now so that should be jus' fine.

My main problem here is no labs. Do not know the THC:CBD ratio, so I homogenize.
Growing 6 or 7 different kine buds per batch of oil and hoping for the best.

Jack's mouth watering videos have me jonesing for high CBD kine.
@Jack og. Beautiful work brah!

Aloha,
Weeze

Natureboy43

Natureboy43

My wife has Leukemia we happened to have saved a small amount of sugar leaf which I turned into Rick Simpson oil and my wife has started into the 90 day program to hopefully shut this shit down. We would like to hear from fellow farmers that had success beating cancer using Rick Simpson oil themselves or their friends and family members. There seems to be a lot of rah rah rah sis boom bah chearleading going on promoting the benefits of Rick Simpson oil but that all seems to fade away when you start looking for actual success stories, yes there are some success stories out there but not the number you would think there would be considering all the fanfare. Unfortunately it looks right now like the only possible way she will survive beyond the Dr. estimate of 2-3 years is going to be with Rick Simpson oil, with the proposed Chemo she has a 50% chance the cancer will go into remission and a 50% chance the Chemo will wipe her immune system completely out and she will die from the treatment so options are real limited. I hope the Rick Simpson oil works because the 2-3 year survival is if she lives through the Chemo and goes into remission that would give her 2-3 more years. I may need to resort to asking Canadian growers of Heavy Indica's like BCBD The Black to donate sugar leaf trim to us until I can get production up on my own but if need be I will do that later as we have about a month supply of oil right now. Thanks for any first hand reports of Rick Simpson oil successes.
My wife has Leukemia we happened to have saved a small amount of sugar leaf which I turned into Rick Simpson oil and my wife has started into the 90 day program to hopefully shut this shit down. We would like to hear from fellow farmers that had success beating cancer using Rick Simpson oil themselves or their friends and family members. There seems to be a lot of rah rah rah sis boom bah chearleading going on promoting the benefits of Rick Simpson oil but that all seems to fade away when you start looking for actual success stories, yes there are some success stories out there but not the number you would think there would be considering all the fanfare. Unfortunately it looks right now like the only possible way she will survive beyond the Dr. estimate of 2-3 years is going to be with Rick Simpson oil, with the proposed Chemo she has a 50% chance the cancer will go into remission and a 50% chance the Chemo will wipe her immune system completely out and she will die from the treatment so options are real limited. I hope the Rick Simpson oil works because the 2-3 year survival is if she lives through the Chemo and goes into remission that would give her 2-3 more years. I may need to resort to asking Canadian growers of Heavy Indica's like BCBD The Black to donate sugar leaf trim to us until I can get production up on my own but if need be I will do that later as we have about a month supply of oil right now. Thanks for any first hand reports of Rick Simpson oil successes.
I used to listen to canadian podcasts from “cannabis Health Radio”. They have over 200 podcasts from people all over the world, mostly cancer patients that have cured themselves with cannabis, mostly RSO. I used the stitcher podcast app. They are generally not growers, but the volume of people claiming to have cured themselves was certainly convincing to me.

patchgrower

patchgrower

yes that makes more sense to me now.
maybe not the result you were hoping for ,but still gives you hope.
good to hear the dog is doing well.it's the first time i've heard of it being used to treat an animal successfully.
i'm still doing one high thc pill every night and one suppository nightly and it seems to be working.
tumors are shrinking so i'll keep going on this path and see what happens.
best of luck.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
My daughter is 10 and has secondary acute myeloid leukemia. Did the RSO work for your family member that has acute myeloid leukemia. Thanks

So sorry to hear that. How is it working for her?

Latest posts

Top Bottom