Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

Zsweet Inzanity was the best strain i've done with Ethos.....an absolute winner. On the other hand, the Apex has week potency and low yield- the other end of the spectrum. All their stuff looks great in the end- it's just their potency is just average at best on most of their stuff. I'm done with them.....there's much better out there if you know where to look.
I want to know where to look! Best I’ve grown was Firefly by Irie. I tend to enjoy anything over 25%...collecting ideas for next year😎

M

macamus33

Currently flowering out two Ethos "Super Lemon Haze F5 " at 45 days flower. Looking great and easier/less finicky than the Greenhouse version I have grown out many times. Also just planted some "10th Planet" Ethos feminized seeds. Going to try Ethos "Orange Kush Cake F1" regular seeds on my next run after the 10th planet. One 10th planet bean up out of root root in 24 hours. Hope it is not a mutant or runt. Looks like a normal seedling.

TerriR

TerriR

Currently flowering out two Ethos "Super Lemon Haze F5 " at 45 days flower. Looking great and easier/less finicky than the Greenhouse version I have grown out many times. Also just planted some "10th Planet" Ethos feminized seeds. Going to try Ethos "Orange Kush Cake F1" regular seeds on my next run after the 10th planet. One 10th planet bean up out of root root in 24 hours. Hope it is not a mutant or runt. Looks like a normal seedling.
Good info! Will love pics anytime

Skidmarx

Skidmarx

My slow veg of Member OG f1? - GMO xZkitt - Citral Glue upped a gear. Now under led and in 3L pots. All fine n dandy.
Gitral glue biggest Mog best root ball gmoxz right in the middle. Shockingly underspaced again deciding what to do.
Ever find yourself wishing for males to save you needing to make a choice?
Skids choice if you will.
(My hopes are on Mog)
In decending order
Member OG f1?
GMOxZk
Citral Glue

Member6
Gmzxz1
Citralg17
Geopv916

Geopv916

currently growing some Ethos Mandarin Cookies v2 and an "unreleased" normal Jolly Rancher from Ethos they are in transition from Veg to flower right now and are running in dwc buckets. So far as far as veg goes they are performing very well. Growing at a faster rate than some other seeds im growing in soil. Will post pics later.

Geopv916

Geopv916

They are in a temporary room while they transition while i finish the flower room.
First is My Jolly Rancher #1 which was in optimum health until i noticed light burn when i took the picture. Excuse the mess guys!

JR11
Jr12
JR13
JR14
Geopv916

Geopv916

Mandarin Cookie R1 V2
Its growing like cookie strain, I wish i could have trained it and vegged it more but circumstances has me flowering all 4.

MC22
Mc23
Mc24
Geopv916

Geopv916

Lastly my 2nd Mandarin Cookie R1 V2
I had made a mistake with the Ph (noob i know) and i stunted it, ,but after i corrected the issue its growth in the short time after really surprised me, its small but im expecting great things from her.

20190607 061417
20190607 061436 026
20190607 061502
Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

Zsweet Inzanity was the best strain i've done with Ethos.....an absolute winner. On the other hand, the Apex has week potency and low yield- the other end of the spectrum. All their stuff looks great in the end- it's just their potency is just average at best on most of their stuff. I'm done with them.....there's much better out there if you know where to look.
I found the Apex to be weak in potency as well.

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

My slow veg of Member OG f1? - GMO xZkitt - Citral Glue upped a gear. Now under led and in 3L pots. All fine n dandy.
Gitral glue biggest Mog best root ball gmoxz right in the middle. Shockingly underspaced again deciding what to do.
Ever find yourself wishing for males to save you needing to make a choice?
Skids choice if you will.
(My hopes are on Mog)
In decending order
Member OG f1?
GMOxZk
Citral Glue
The member og is the shit, great rosin, if you get the right pheno.

Skidmarx

Skidmarx

Trying out a new camera lense.......and broke out a Zsweet inzanity bud for the demonstration. Bud is about 1 year old now.
Sshz,
I was reading eu seedfinders listing for ethos' Zweet Inzanity and thought I reconised it. Its cut & pasted from your RIU Zweet Diary. You've been published!

Skidmarx

Skidmarx

Update on freebie grow...

Flipped 5 days ago, all plants were at least 2ft tall and looking fine.

Member OG F1? -
male. Chopped ( fkn shame that, a real beaut)

CITRAL GLUE - Female (chopped as I have no space, and even tho pinched, she was streaching - shame as healthy and statuesque.

GMO X ZKITTLES - female see photo bellow. Tall and dense toward top. Tasty smell on stem rub. Lets see what she can do!
Happy growing all🤗

Gmozk21
GmOz 235710
Skidmarx

Skidmarx

GMO x Zkittles
Day 31 from flip
Smell is beautiful and buds are building despite Qb dimmed to 85% (waiting for this weeks elecric bill then 100%)
Take a look... I'm thinking my "one part feed" is a little too N heavy for her.
I saturated her with RO h20 after she dried and will leave her till those leave straighten and that shade of green is dialled down.
Well behaved looks to be on for a "not too bad yield."
Happy growing

Latest posts

Top Bottom