Anyone tried Rambo?

• Thread starter mickeyspliff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

how long have these guys been gone ? ive got ?,s about the rambo can they be reached elsewhere?

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

y are they a scam are you refering to TH seeds happy grow The Cali. Kid

C

CannabisSativa

I think Raoul was talking about thseeds , seems alot of people have been unhappy with the beans, buku , mk-ultra, etc... I havnt tried them myself so I dont know but with so many threads with bad feed back I dont think I could spend the money to find out for myself.

K

Kushking20

I'm very interested myself because i live where plants barely finish due to mold and the wet weather.

R

Raoul

Not a chance I would buy anything from them unless it was a clone. They have no service and their beans are very hit and miss. No reason to even give them your money when their are much more reliable and consistent choices out there for less money.

H

hoobiedude

i have 2 females out of the 4 seeds , excellent plant so far started them with a couple critical mass(mr nice) and they seem to be almost identical petty strange, going to be a great plant for cloning , i'll take a few and put the mother into flower so we can test her flowering i'll try to put a pic up if i can figure out how lol,

H

hoobiedude

i had such a hard time this year also kushking20, friggin' rain seemed like nothing wanted to finish now forst warning for later tonight, i pulled everything the last couple days after i noticed a bit of rot on my querkle. if it's going to be like this next year i'm putting out rambo for sure

sun

sun

cant to hear about rambo ,its the only jamacin anything on the market that i have acsess to

sun

sun

hey hoobidude i used to grow a lot of jamacin back in the day .im real interested in seeing if the rambo looks anything like what i grew ,evan in veg.good luck hope its great..

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
i want to try this too but alittle scared. Tryin to grow in a corn field my buddy owns nxt year in MI and lookin for something fire that can handle the cold rainy days here... any suggestions would be great thx.

B

bobgod

i breed for one thing, POTENCY!!!!sweat under the eyes and upper lip,increased heart rate,speed weed/love to workout when stoned/ninja in the ganja fields!!!who sells speed weed without the mind melt/positive up up up !!!

winta

winta

anybody tried or grown this strain lately? its intriguing from the description and a chance at growin :rasta2:some real jamacan

Climbinghigh

Climbinghigh

An 8 week Jamaican strain would be great. But I have a feeling that either the Afghan will dominate the taste and high, or as stated before, the Jamaican might be too dominant and it might not finish in time for northern climates. Kinda sounds too good to be true, and who wants to risk that kind of money?

As far as THseeds goes, I bought some Mister Bubble a couple years ago and wasn't that impressed- but I did get a reverse hermi:sign0065:. Overall, i think there are better options for outdoor at lower prices elsewhere.:no

M

Malachi

Although a lot of people don't like them, Greenhouse Seed Co. has an awsome outdoor strain in their Church. It is very mold resistant and produces nice size cola's. It handles frost's extremely well and the high is good. A body stone at first followed by a creeper head high. There are a few different pheno's, I grew out the more Indica pheno and it finished the first week of October for me.

W

Weedseed

TH seeds Mendecino Madness rocked outdoors.Big plants, tight colas,mold resistant.Finishes end of Sept..peace

O

organicmeds

Which is the best strain for outdoors? Thats done in Aug or Sept.?

M

momstheword

thshit

im really sorry to say(given the genetics they appear to have,and the buds that appear from the c.i.a.around cup time)that i have totally given up on thseeds.ive grown seeds from a quid a seed up to fifteen but i have never experienced entire packets of seeds not germing apart from th.ive tried mk the 1st pack 4 germ and all boys,the 2nd not a sprout.da purps same story no shoots.sage and sour i got one plant from 10 seeds.i love the look of the rambo but not prepared to throw that much £ at a total loss.shame there isnt any thseeds feedback on here as its a breeder support forum.....maybe sending some rambo tester packs out to the farmers may gain them some props,and then at least wed have some grow info on the strain...:banana1sv6:

Y

youngkutty

thats good advice

guess im gonna have to cross them off my list

Top Bottom