Anyone Tried The New Ceramic Lights?

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

If you read my post, Bravo lighting in CO. has them much cheaper than that. 125 for ballast and socket then buy your own hood from elsewhere. had you read my post previous, you would know this.

I don't see them listed on their website.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

It sounds like these 315W'rs can cover a pretty big footprint - Will they work as well in small spaces? I'm helping a friend do a 28.5"x28.5" bloom cabinet build and we were considering one of these.

CannaTech

CannaTech

It sounds like these 315W'rs can cover a pretty big footprint - Will they work as well in small spaces? I'm helping a friend do a 28.5"x28.5" bloom cabinet build and we were considering one of these.
Yes, as long as you can maintain a safe distance from the bulb to the canopy. Not sure if it is too big of an issue but others can chine in. I know people run the 630's about 5 feet off the plant. So you probably want 36" for a 315.

CannaTech

CannaTech

Email tavo. He will hook you up with anything that you need.
tavo(at)bravo-lighting.com
replace the at with @.

Hey guys, sorry I gave you Tavo's info although he has told me to direct you all to his sister company (Urban-gro.com) The Email of shelly is whom you should contact. replace (at) and (dot) with respective symbols.

Last edited:
CannaTech

CannaTech

@MGRox Do you know these bulbs well? I am looking at the 41K vs the 31K. I have been reading that the 31K are better bulbs and a higher ticket. Anyone else have input?

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I been using the 3100k full spectrum bulb for a year. I love it. A bit strong in vege but the plants grow short and tight until the switch. My hydro store bros say the 3100k is the better bulb. I have not tried to 4100k blue spectrum yet I may try it in vege.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic

This is grown with the 3100k bulb all the way through.

timmur

timmur

Growners House is carrying Cycloptics Greenbeams now! I believe they have the best CMH tech. Kinda pricey though.

timmur

timmur

As a followup to the last post, here's an interesting document outlining a commercial grow using Greenbeams (or All-Brights) that I found online. I can't remember where I found it nor can I vouch for its veracity, but it sure is interesting and it does seem to agree with others reports of this light tech.

View attachment Ein Beispiel.pdf

2DogWalker

Anyone run the sunsystem commercial setups yet with the greenhouse style fixture and built in unistrut brackets??? Thinking about swapping 10 of them for 6 (600s)...anyone know where I can get a good deal on 10 in the mitten?
My veg room has never enjoyed a spectrum more. And my plants that share hps and led spectrums in the bloom room consistently grow the largest nugs #foodforthought

Kindly
2dogwalkER

S

Seed Buyer

2DogWalker...I can get you wholesale pricing on them. Cant seem to pm you for some reason.

P

Pimples

I have the 315s ...I think you were following my thread....

I use em in veg. But people are using them in for flowering as well
Use 2 315's for every 600 or 1000 watt double ended hps. Tue 2 are perfect for each other. Combined...you get the yield from the hps and the quality from the lec.

U

ugmjfarmer

I too am replacing 1000w DE fixtures with a 630w Fixture, both from nanolux. I cover a 4x4 with them; and I'm seeing improvements in the way I can run my CGE environment. Temperature control is easier to obtain, and plant surfaces have cooled down 10 deg F by infrared measurement. Side by side, I saw sick plants under HPS and healthy plants under CMH; all variables the same including soil, genetics and training/grow style. And you'd be a fool if you didn't notice the quality increase on the CMH; but the best part was going down 700w in power consumption and getting higher yields. I swapped out the HPS mid grow after seeing premature yellowing and lower growth rates; and the plants responded by greening up and growing faster.

I can see a place for HPS lights, but for me I am seeing increased quality and yields with LEC.

P

Pimples

I too am replacing 1000w DE fixtures with a 630w Fixture, both from nanolux. I cover a 4x4 with them; and I'm seeing improvements in the way I can run my CGE environment. Temperature control is easier to obtain, and plant surfaces have cooled down 10 deg F by infrared measurement. Side by side, I saw sick plants under HPS and healthy plants under CMH; all variables the same including soil, genetics and training/grow style. And you'd be a fool if you didn't notice the quality increase on the CMH; but the best part was going down 700w in power consumption and getting higher yields. I swapped out the HPS mid grow after seeing premature yellowing and lower growth rates; and the plants responded by greening up and growing faster.

I can see a place for HPS lights, but for me I am seeing increased quality and yields with LEC.
You dont see the need to throw just a couple hps in there with a bunch of lec 's ???To bump up the yield? Or are they doing just fine in the yield dept. with an all lec growroom?

Top Bottom