Apollo 11

• Thread starter Fasheeryfo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It simply could just be a weak seedling. Then again there may be nothing wrong with it and as it gets older it will normalize.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

hopefully it comes back, I was excited for that one :D out of 6 fruitylicious seeds, 1 is doing what I want it to do, 1 seed gave birth to twins o_O I seperated them, probably should have left them alone but whatever... one died, one is the smallest in the 4" pot lineup. the rest (besides the black diesel) are all looking great.

I was gifted a strawberry cough, a green crack, a qleener, and a master kush recently from the same guy who gave me the diesels. these are in much better shape though, I'll get some pics tomorrow.. This guy is unorganized and I never really know what plant I'm getting even when it's cut and dried. maybe you guys can help identify the genetics.
I'm super pumped for the diesels I have blooming right now, I'm going to add some sulfur/mag to them but dunno what to use. I've been feeding them with 2.5 cups in each plant of 4 TB/gal liquid solution 3-3-3 and 3TB/gal seaweed concentrate 0-0-4.5. I'm supposed to be switching off with liquid feed and top feed but my store ran out of the top feed and they are back ordered or something.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Botanicare (part of the Organicare line) Calplex for the calcium, and I would recommend Botanicare Sweet for some sulfur. The Sweet is actually a carbohydrate supplement, but there is some sulfur in there as well, so you get a two for one shot with the Sweet.

I would totally have left the twins together, I think when they pop from the seed like that their systems are intertwined, so separating them can be detrimental to both.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

thank you guys for the kind words and advice once again, I've been super busy at work we're expanding and pumping out xmas trees and wreaths all at the same time.

I got calMg from general organics to add during the veg stage just a little bit, 1 tsp/gal.. from what I read, cal/mag in veg and sulfur/mag in flower? or should I add cal and sulfur in flower? I went the cheap route and got epsom salts to add to my flower plants, although I would like to keep it organic but I looked in 2 shops and neither one carried that line so I kind of gave up.. I haven't added the epsom salt yet I figured I would see some of your guys' opinions. I'm still looking for the botanicare products and if I find them I'll just use those.

here's some pics! the veg pics are a little old the extraterrestrial energy or E.E. (ECSDxA.Kush) am I allowed to name that? Whatever I did it. are doing great, 6 sets of true leaves on the biggest, 4-5 on the other 3, I will take better pics of them when I get a break

for now, here is a "Qleener" ? given to me all tweaked out spitting out 1 finger leaves that were dark dark green and really shiny with no new growth, brought it back to this. The one in the background is green crack or sour crack maybe? or O.G. kush... like I said unorganized donor.
IMG447

thought I had way more than that but must have deleted them... I'll fix it tomorrow. ON TO THE BLOOM ROOM flipped on 10/31
IMG454

don't make fun of my ducting
IMG455

yellow spots on the leaves?
IMG456
IMG457

they got heat stressed :/ but still doing great.
IMG458
IMG459
IMG462

just messing around with negative shots, I thought it came out pretty sweet kind of like a C.D. cover or something, the most visible full leaf in the upper right hand corner looks like a cat eye to me. Peace!
IMG464

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

The GO cal/mag is a good product. For epsom salt, did you get the stuff from a pharmacy or horticultural grade epsom salt? While your plants will use more sulfur in flower, you will still need the calcium as well.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

holy sheeeeeit I have been busy slangin christmas trees. I pretty much water my plants and fall asleep now, I haven't touched the keyboard in a while especially with enough time to update some shit....

I got horticulture grade epsom salts, 9.8%mg 12.9%sulfur..... I used 1/4cup for 4 gallons of water I hope it wasn't too much, the only directions on the bottle were 1/4 cup at base of the plant for the whole season on rose bushes :p...

I also didn't have any molasses and was feeling cheap so I melted a bunch of pure cane sugar in warm water (a cup for 2 gallons) and added that in, I figured it wouldn't hurt... maybe it won't help either but whatever I will eventually get dialed in, new place, super busy etc. etc.

I'm gonna buy capulators bennies after the holiday and start brewing teas I think, I don't like the Dr. earth feeding schedule it doesn't really specify when to switch to flower and it mixes a week of top feeding and a week of liquid feeding. They have a new line of liquid only food I'm gonna pick up and switch to that cause I love organics.

here's some pics of the flowers! the random one that is small is the strawberry cough supposedly a cut from out in california. If you want an update on the phenos of the cannaventure's ECSDxAlien Kushf2 I threw a few pics up in the cannaventure breeder section.
DSC 1124

DSC 1125
DSC 1126
DSC 1127
DSC 1128
DSC 1129
DSC 1130
DSC 1131
DSC 1132
DSC 1133
DSC 1134
DSC 1135
DSC 1136
DSC 1137
Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Dayuuuuumn we'll I harvested 2, and left one as an experiment... One of them gave me 5.5oz and dried way too quick because my humidity sucks butt... It got burnt real bad and the leaves were yellow a lot were dried out I was pretty unsatisfied with the outcome but its better than nothing. It doesn't really smell or taste like anything, I think it's because of how quick it dried but it didn't really smell in flower either so I don't know it could have been the fact that I was missing the final powder fertilizer and I was only liquid feeding. The second one I used a humidifier with it so it didn't dry as fast and it is still curing so I don't know how much I got from that one yet. 1st 3 pics

Flowered the ecsdxalien kush female that I had after I took some clones off her, she's looking beautiful I may kill the males don't know what I'm going to do yet maybe save til spring time and pollinate a bunch of outdoor clones of the female.

Completely redid my bloom room and veg room. I now have my 1000w in the veg room with 4" turbine fan taking air in from top of the room through the light out a hole into the house, the bloom room has 2 600w hps linked together with a 6" turbine fan doing the same setup. Temps are perrrrfect in both rooms now, I got rid of about 25 feet of wasted ducting there were at least 5 90 degree turns and it was just a disaster never throw something up in a haste it screws you in the long run. Now everything is good I think my next run will be much better right now I have 2 more sour diesel a strawberry cough 2 unknowns and my cherry alien diesel

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

So I did something crazy and added Supernatural bloom and superlicious to the bloom room, I gave them 350ppm of the bloom and 150ppm of the superlicious (3-0-0) with sulfur/mg... I think I burned the ones I gave the epsom salt to, maybe gave them too much. I also got some blackstrap molasses and gave them 3TBS/gal of that... can I go heavier? or lighter? I heard of people feeding at like 700 to 1200ppm with the supernatural but that's usually hydro I haven't found much info on it. I'm staying organic in the veg room for now.

in the veg room I transplanted everything into 5 gal buckets and getting them ready for cuts and flowering.. waiting on some clones to root before I cut more, I received; blackwater, scott's OG, sour tsunami, Ghost train haze, beach bum haze, guava chem dog the beach bum and guava were already rooted in pots, others should be a few days away.. I rooted some of the ECSDxAlien kush and they are doing well.. I fed the older plants today with the dr. earth liquid solution, 4 Tbs/gal (3-3-3) and 2 Tbs/gal of seaweed conc. (0-0-4.5) with 3teasp/gal of roots organics CaMg

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
1tbs per gallon is plenty....well thats what ive always been told :)..blackstrap

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
this is my opinion bro ;)....but i think all your numbers for feeding, look like they would be on the heavy feeding side..just me tho :)

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Ok thanks man! First time with Chem I thought I was low :p kind of following a buddy's instruction but he doesn't know wtf he's doing haha. I'm gonna build a super soil before I flower anything else off and finish what I have with the superUNnatural see how it goes

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Oh the dr. Earth feeding is right off the feeding schedule minus the cal/mg which I actually did 1tsp/gal I don't know why I said 3... Dabs!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Ok thanks man! First time with Chem I thought I was low :p kind of following a buddy's instruction but he doesn't know wtf he's doing haha. I'm gonna build a super soil before I flower anything else off and finish what I have with the superUNnatural see how it goes
i think i have used that super natural stuff before..got a pic of the lable ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Oh the dr. Earth feeding is right off the feeding schedule minus the cal/mg which I actually did 1tsp/gal I don't know why I said 3... Dabs!
yeah that sounds better bro :D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yes sir..;) some the biggest colas i ever grew was using that bud blaster in low doses.
edit..in conjunction with beastie blooms fro fox farm :D....ageold for veg, man that was a bangn run..MG soil to boot lmao

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I understood the first part, age old for veg is that a product name? O.o and mg soil magnesium soil? Sorry I'm a little slow :x

Latest posts

Top Bottom