Aptus Test

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

I feel like that's the only product of theirs that would stay good in a res for that long. I mix 300 gallon batches of veg nutes at the beginning of the week and thats the only aptus product I use (for the veg regimen) and the res stays stable .

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IMG 20150311 163131

Greenstone nutrients on left side & Greenstone nutrients A&B with aptus additives >>>> cookies

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I'm watching close I got the aptus starter kit I'm just waiting too use it I'm liking what I'm seeing at this point! But my other concern is the cost of the aptus line so hopefully it's worth the cost! Keep us posted goo!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I did see that! I guess all that matters is results it will be interesting to see how your flower's come out with the aptus compare it too your old recipe! But I'm sure it will be amazing I have heard nothing but good things about aptus!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Early bloom foliar

16 oz water
.5ml Fasilitor
1.2ml Peek boost
5.8 ph

i hit my plants everyday for the 1st 3 weeks in2 bloom & it seems OGKB flowered like all other plants.. OGKB usually takes a lil longer then normal 4 bud set >> but this mix triggered her 2 flower fast.. all other plants loved the foliar mix

waayne

waayne

Honestly, Goo could make these girls shine with some Miracle Grow:D
Superior skills always shine through.............

@MakinGoo yeah man,people bitch about the cost,but it is highly concentrated,and takes very little....
I find most of the people I see complaining about the cost,have never actually ran Aptus products....

After using it for over a year, I consistently run their Fasilitor, Start Boost,and use their NutriSpray....

Latest posts

Top Bottom