Aptus Test

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah your's an goo's ladies always look on point! waayne you an few other people that I trust have all told me the same thing about the line! I have been waiting until I have done a couple runs with these ladies over here before I dive in! But I think I'll be using the aptus with the next run of HPK fingers crossed!
Honestly, Goo could make these girls shine with some Miracle Grow:D
Superior skills always shine through.............

After using it for over a year, I consistently run their Fasilitor, Start Boost,and use their NutriSpray....
Superior skills always

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Superior skills always shine through.............

@MakinGoo yeah man,people bitch about the cost,but it is highly concentrated,and takes very little....
I find most of the people I see complaining about the cost,have never actually ran Aptus products....

After using it for over a year, I consistently run their Fasilitor, Start Boost,and use their NutriSpray....
LoL>> i always follow tips from the OG's like urself waayne.. i try 2 surround myself with all the top Dogs in this game & some of there game rubs off on me.. >>>> its always bout who u know

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well I think it worked out perfect goo your ladies are always looking stellar player!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Damn goo it's like that yeah I better leave that alone player! I respect honest reviews thanks for sharing that with me that stuff will have to stay on the shelf lol!
LoL>>>> i bet she would kill u if u juss opened some greenstone nutrients Alpha Fish that stuff might b the worst funk on earth>>>> dead fish, BO, >> havent washed ur ass 4 a week type of funk..

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@waayne what has been the biggest improvement since switching to aptus additives that you have noticed in your stellar flower's?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn goo it's like that yeah I better leave that alone player! I respect honest reviews thanks for sharing that with me that stuff will have to stay on the shelf lol!
Even if u used it outside im sure a animal would think a dead fish was under the dirt & prolly dug up ur plant.. it stinks bad but my plants like that shit

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Damn goo your a beast then yeah I got a Italian wife she might put a hit out on me if I try to run that shit lol!
Even if u used it outside im sure a animal would think a dead fish was under the dirt & prolly dug up ur plant.. it stinks bad but my plants like that shit

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I have heard
@TSTEW313 Honestly , I really like the way clones take off after transplant when using their Start Boost.
All my strains seem to always be a little louder when using Aptus products.....
that before about the finished product as well thanks waayne I appreciate the honest information! I have only used the start boost when I was cloning but I'm gonna start using it for my next run of clones!

F

FooDoo

I chickened out and got protekt but I'm still so drawn to fasilitor that I'm going to stick around in this thread for a little while longer. I run UC with 100 gallons in the system and 100 gallons in the hot rez that sometimes last 3 weeks so the only thing holding me back is trying to find out how long it will last in a rez because I refuse to use 200 gallon feed worth of it every few days. Its impossible for the setup.

3ml per 5 gal is .6 per gallon.

.6 x 200 = 120 ml. Which in normal instances isn't so bad... But...

Aptus msrp 250ml is $144. 144/250 is .58 cents per ml. One feed costs 120 x .58 is 70$ every feed. One feed of aptus costs more than 4 months worth of base nutrient :(

N

nightmarecreature

Cyco Silica (Mono Silicic acid) cost me $20 for a quart. 1lb Boric acid on Ebay $5. Fulvic Acid added to the mix will chelate the boric acid. You only use a trace amount of Boron.Now you have a homemade mix of Aptus Fasilitor for pennies. Been using it for over a year.

Mb ferts also sells organic amino acid chelated boron for $15.

MGRox

MGRox

@FooDoo I know @Billyboat commented on Fasilitor and rez time somewhere on the forum but cannot find it; maybe he can comment. I believe he mentioned that it was the only Aptus product he did / would run for longer periods (over mfg. recommendations)

@nightmarecreature I "believe" it's a different silica than that, but not positive:
choline stabilized OSA+B ( ortho-silicic acid plus boron)
its very popular with high value fruit growers.

Sorry to butt in and good luck with the test MakinGoo!!

Top Bottom