Aptus Test

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fasilitor if I remember correctly has root hormone iba and had great results in water. also whatever makes it foam like it does is real nice fine bubbles for maximum oxygen . Expensive stuff tho almost robbery
Nice>>> so far im hearing lots of good stuff bout Aptus Fasilitor.. thanks 4 posting ur info

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Can I ask what you all mean by 'loud'?
Do they sizzle when you burn/vap them?! Hehe pretty sure that ain't it, but I'm out of the loop.
No highjack; I have run fasilitor and start boost. I liked fasilitor; seemed to make larger stems and an overall boost in vigor. Maybe not worth $143 msrp for my garden.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Can I ask what you all mean by 'loud'?
Do they sizzle when you burn/vap them?! Hehe pretty sure that ain't it, but I'm out of the loop.
No highjack; I have run fasilitor and start boost. I liked fasilitor; seemed to make larger stems and an overall boost in vigor. Maybe not worth $143 msrp for my garden.
LOL>>>> good 1

The OGKB plants seem very happy with Fasilitor with start boost..stems r more green with very lil purple like i usually have at this point in Veg.. i veg super light ppm & usually get some deficiencies in veg.. so far im happy my plants r happy..it would b nice 2 give OGKB some vigor << the Aptus guys said it would speed up veg << i told them id put that 2 the test with my slowest strain>>OGKB...

G

greyman41420

If you are dealing with an Aptus retailer who will not discount, then find another one who will. I had that problem when I was going to my normal hydro store and they gave me some garbage about Aptus not allowing discounts. Found another store and now do a buy one bottle of aptus, get the 2nd bottle free. I have a good relationship with that store, but I know you can find a retailer to discount at least 25%. Only two aptus products that I have found that have the results people are looking for is Fasilitor and Startboost. I do not have any side by side pics, but in running the same strains over and over again the past years, Fasilitor effects bud girth, smell, size and amount of bud sites. The use of fasilitor and startboost has taken my veg time from 27 days to 21 days. Yields on my pure pakistani I have been running since 1997 went from 1.5 a light to 1.65-1.7 a light standard.

Another side is that I was running the full canna line basically, and now I just use the Canna base, so in effect, I actually saved money.

socalval

socalval

I have heard some epic tales about this line. Thanks in advance for this tutorial.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If you are dealing with an Aptus retailer who will not discount, then find another one who will. I had that problem when I was going to my normal hydro store and they gave me some garbage about Aptus not allowing discounts. Found another store and now do a buy one bottle of aptus, get the 2nd bottle free. I have a good relationship with that store, but I know you can find a retailer to discount at least 25%. Only two aptus products that I have found that have the results people are looking for is Fasilitor and Startboost. I do not have any side by side pics, but in running the same strains over and over again the past years, Fasilitor effects bud girth, smell, size and amount of bud sites. The use of fasilitor and startboost has taken my veg time from 27 days to 21 days. Yields on my pure pakistani I have been running since 1997 went from 1.5 a light to 1.65-1.7 a light standard.

Another side is that I was running the full canna line basically, and now I just use the Canna base, so in effect, I actually saved money.
Wow thats a killer deal.. this post got me super pumped about tryin out this Aptus.. if i can get fatter cookie buds plus more buds with a super extra smelly dank funk id b really happy..

G

greyman41420

Just a note, the website for aptus says that if you double fasilitor in the first three weeks that it halts stretch as say a PGR would. This is not the case at all. It certainly stacks the bud sites hardcore, but no stretch is halted whatsoever. Just an FYI if you plan on using it for such. Cut startboost just as week one flowering is coming to a close and thats when I double dose fasilitor for weeks two and three. I feed startboost and fasilitor every other feeding in veg. Just using canna a/b as my base and I foilar everyday for the first three or so weeks in flower, basically until I think I am hitting the flowers.

good luck goo, I hope you see the same results I do!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Just a note, the website for aptus says that if you double fasilitor in the first three weeks that it halts stretch as say a PGR would. This is not the case at all. It certainly stacks the bud sites hardcore, but no stretch is halted whatsoever. Just an FYI if you plan on using it for such. Cut startboost just as week one flowering is coming to a close and thats when I double dose fasilitor for weeks two and three. I feed startboost and fasilitor every other feeding in veg. Just using canna a/b as my base and I foilar everyday for the first three or so weeks in flower, basically until I think I am hitting the flowers.

good luck goo, I hope you see the same results I do!
Thanks 4 the info.. ive read the same thing in jacks thread bout not controlling the stretch.. i hope 2 have killer results like i hear every1 els gets.. thanks 4 posting

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After a week my plants finally took & r starting 2 grow new leafs. It usually takes a week on pause then beast mode.. Aptus & plain water plants look the same >> up top with new growth in 7 days.. the difference seems 2 b below ground.. the Aptus plants have better roots & will need 2 b transplanted sooner.. Aptus fed plant on left & plain water plant on rite
20150120 152315

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That looks like a clear difference; you'll know for sure on transplant. The fasilitor seemed to increase vigor overall; I bet the roots show first...

Latest posts

Top Bottom