Aptus Test

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is it just one leaf?
Its juss a few big fans.. true og is a beast when it comes 2 food i gave her the cookie diet & she got mad so i fead her the TK diet & she still wants more..lol.. true og & the white can eat & want shit loads of mag so i juss need 2 quit fuckin around & give her what she wants>>>>>> more ppms..

Im juss lazy rite now.. some plants get greenstone nutes & others get greenstone with aptus but other plants on aptus stretch bad like tk, true,tk killer,& cookies so they get 3 times fasilitor well ogkb juss gets a single dose of fasilitor >>> then my cherry pies r 2 weeks ahead of the main plants so if i have any issues with them i can adjust the mix 2 make sure my main girls r kool.. after all that im 2 lazy 2 give true og & the white there own custom pig bitch mix..

I hate doing side by side grows... LOL

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have just completed reading the Aptus Bible; I'm pretty sure it's available for free as a pdf. I am recommending it to every person I meet who wants to beef up their knowledge of plant nutrition. You can even skip the "product knowledge" and learn a great deal.
I am super impressed with Aptus so far with my limited experience. Been running Fasilitor, Startboost, and EcoZen with excellent results.
Nice thread, Goo!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have just completed reading the Aptus Bible; I'm pretty sure it's available for free as a pdf. I am recommending it to every person I meet who wants to beef up their knowledge of plant nutrition. You can even skip the "product knowledge" and learn a great deal.
I am super impressed with Aptus so far with my limited experience. Been running Fasilitor, Startboost, and EcoZen with excellent results.
Nice thread, Goo!
Im gunna have 2 look in2 that.. when i got Aptus they juss gave me the bottles.. i was hoping 4 at least a sticker..LOL..

A

advanced396

Its juss a few big fans.. true og is a beast when it comes 2 food i gave her the cookie diet & she got mad so i fead her the TK diet & she still wants more..lol.. true og & the white can eat & want shit loads of mag so i juss need 2 quit fuckin around & give her what she wants>>>>>> more ppms..

Im juss lazy rite now.. some plants get greenstone nutes & others get greenstone with aptus but other plants on aptus stretch bad like tk, true,tk killer,& cookies so they get 3 times fasilitor well ogkb juss gets a single dose of fasilitor >>> then my cherry pies r 2 weeks ahead of the main plants so if i have any issues with them i can adjust the mix 2 make sure my main girls r kool.. after all that im 2 lazy 2 give true og & the white there own custom pig bitch mix..

We've been running Aptus with new millennium nutrient base with great results. They have a product Called Decision which will stop those OG from stretching, also will set flower quicker. It has no PGR's

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

We've been running Aptus with new millennium nutrient base with great results. They have a product Called Decision which will stop those OG from stretching, also will set flower quicker. It has no PGR's
How would you know what NM has in it? Been looking for that info. The company is secretive about it, so screw them.

N

nightmarecreature

Man, the Cookie barely eats. I agree, the OGs take up Calcium, Magnesium and Sulfur unlike other strains do.

ftwendy

ftwendy

ftwendy

ftwendy

Its not. There's more than one way to skin a cat. There are several bottles of Silica that contain Silicic acid aka Mono Silicic acid. Its the same silica that Aptus uses. Protekt is not the same.

Correct.

A little birdie I heard said that the chem guru behind fasilitor is working with Mills to release a comparable product for a better price sometime soon. Time will tell. He also said that the fasilitor is a reverse engineered version of the guru's original product (ie: fasilitor is great for sure, but its not the original).... round and round it goes

F

FooDoo

Cyco Silica (Mono Silicic acid) cost me $20 for a quart. 1lb Boric acid on Ebay $5. Fulvic Acid added to the mix will chelate the boric acid. You only use a trace amount of Boron.Now you have a homemade mix of Aptus Fasilitor for pennies. Been using it for over a year.

Mb ferts also sells organic amino acid chelated boron for $15.

I don't see where it says its made from mono silicic acid . was looking into getting this after protekt ran out

G

greyman41420

Correct.

A little birdie I heard said that the chem guru behind fasilitor is working with Mills to release a comparable product for a better price sometime soon. Time will tell. He also said that the fasilitor is a reverse engineered version of the guru's original product (ie: fasilitor is great for sure, but its not the original).... round and round it goes

Aptus just needs to lower their prices period. I am lucky that my store lets me purchase aptus for cost +10%, so liters of fasilitor run $260. For a while aptus was breaking balls of stores that weren't selling for full retail, but now that doesn't seem to be the case. I think fasilitor is amazing product and its one of the few products where I can see the differences using it immediately.

N

nightmarecreature

I don't see where it says its made from mono silicic acid . was looking into getting this after protekt ran out
My bottles says so. There are other products that contain mono silicic acid. Im not going to buy Cyco Silica anymore. Agriculture products is where its at!
IMAG1532

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Correct.

Ive hit up mills on email & on IG & they couldn't even tell me 2 fuck off!! They juss ignored me>>>>>> so i aint fuckin wit Mills..

The Terps

The Terps

Sorry to hear you experience with mills Chris is normally on top of his shit. @ftwendy you are correct about that mill did purchase the og fasilator.
I just added it to my run of Chemdog #4 with the rest of the mills line. Only thing is I am already half way through my bloom cycle when I got it. You can check it out in my grow in the thread terps house.
Ps. I don't represent mills or any other nute brand. I do work at a store that carries them that's how I got the pre-release. But I like to think that I carry zero brand loyalty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom