Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I am seeing the exhale bag really work though, my tent is vented and in my garage. I placed my bag right next to the intake and my numbers are normally 800-900 with some times over 1000, before the bag my average was around 300-400. This is with the regular size bag in a 4x4.
Hey Dreamnfox,

Please don't misunderstand that I think you are lying. I don't. I just can't explain it with normal mushrooms.

How can a 4 pound block of anything like mushrooms raise the CO2 in an entire garage by 700PPM at your widest range. 🤷‍♂️ I'm stumped.

I wish I could get a bag to see what's in it. I took a chance and bought one on Amazon arriving tomorrow. Lots of bad reviews there, and I was hoping to see the date before I bought it. Hydro stores locally are out indefinite back order.

If you look at the amazon reviews (take them with a grain of salt) seems like people either don't measure CO2 or the ones that do say they are a waste of money.

Here is 1 question I found interesting

Curious about which myco strain the substrate was inoculated with?

Answer:
Oyster Mushrooms 🍄 These are extremely aggressive, strong spores!!!
By jon on November 1, 2021

Question:
What media is used for the mycelium to grow in?
Answer:
I really don't know, but it did nothing to raise C02 levels

Question:
How much carbon dioxide will 1 bag of this release in a 4x8x8 foot tent. in other words if i put a co2 meter what would the meter read?
Answer:
My tent is 2x2X5 foot tent, my co2 monitor reads from 335 to 440 ppm. with the bag hanging above the plant.
The its reads about the same without the bag in the tent.

I've read that Amazon might ship old bags, which explains some of this.

We will see!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just fun fact in my 10x7 sealed room just me being in there would shoot the co2 to 2500 ppm in 20 min.

Thats a shit ton more than any mycelium of that volume can do… so you need to consider that also.

Imo you will get more co2 production sitting in the garage for less than an hr than an entire day of those exhale bags

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey Dreamnfox,

Please don't misunderstand that I think you are lying. I don't. I just can't explain it with normal mushrooms.

How can a 4 pound block of anything like mushrooms raise the CO2 in an entire garage by 700PPM at your widest range. 🤷‍♂️ I'm stumped.

I wish I could get a bag to see what's in it. I took a chance and bought one on Amazon arriving tomorrow. Lots of bad reviews there, and I was hoping to see the date before I bought it. Hydro stores locally are out indefinite back order.

If you look at the amazon reviews (take them with a grain of salt) seems like people either don't measure CO2 or the ones that do say they are a waste of money.
Bet you will have better experience than me. Placed bag in tent as directed. 12hr later almost fainted and died so threw out 😶‍🌫️ 🤪😒

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Hey Dreamnfox,

Here is 1 question I found interesting

Curious about which myco strain the substrate was inoculated with?

Answer:
Oyster Mushrooms 🍄 These are extremely aggressive, strong spores!!!
By jon on November 1, 2021

Question:
What media is used for the mycelium to grow in?
Answer:
I really don't know, but it did nothing to raise C02 levels

Question:
How much carbon dioxide will 1 bag of this release in a 4x8x8 foot tent. in other words if i put a co2 meter what would the meter read?
Answer:
My tent is 2x2X5 foot tent, my co2 monitor reads from 335 to 440 ppm. with the bag hanging above the plant.
The its reads about the same without the bag in the tent.

I've read that Amazon might ship old bags, which explains some of this.

We will see!
If the bag has the white mycelium growing then it should be good. I think it takes a while for the bag to be fully activated. Mine is all white now. I dont hang mine. It sitvon the floor. When it was hangingvi didn't get numbers as good. I was set to dump it till you had me test it in the bucket. If you guys find a way to make this much cheaper I am all in. Looking forward to watching this whole project.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Just fun fact in my 10x7 sealed room just me being in there would shoot the co2 to 2500 ppm in 20 min.

Thats a shit ton more than any mycelium of that volume can do… so you need to consider that also.

Imo you will get more co2 production sitting in the garage for less than an hr than an entire day of those exhale bags
I played around with this too. If i sat in front of my tent for awhile it would go up too 800ish, once I closed up the tent it would drop to 400 in about 30-40min.
This is from right now, i haven't been in the garage all day. If you check my original thread about the bags the co2 bag was in a sealed bucket and was over 2k in about 30min. In a sealed home the tanks are the way to go but for 30bucks a bag i will keep using them for now.

Screenshot 20220810 132653 Pulse
Electrolights

Electrolights

This just in Moe. . and you know its passing. Perhaps you can help me build a cultivation facility and dispensary. On everything I will get a business loan for it. Ill I wanna do is employee my family whom dont do a well as me.
Not sure if anyone mentioned yet but getting a business loan for anything involving weed is rough. Banks are federal and they want nothing to do with what’s illegal under federal law. Most start ups have private investors or their own money, I know in NJ to even have the idea and paperwork filled out it’s almost a mil out of pocket

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Not sure if anyone mentioned yet but getting a business loan for anything involving weed is rough. Banks are federal and they want nothing to do with what’s illegal under federal law. Most start ups have private investors or their own money, I know in NJ to even have the idea and paperwork filled out it’s almost a mil out of pocket
So the loan would prolly be a personal loan using my properties as collateral. Ill tell them im going to turn it into a retail store. Im more concerned with the 50k in just materials alone it will cost let alone who I pay to do it. I might have a personal investor since its just a remodel and not a new construction.

I appreciate you mentioning that. Didnt even think about it honestly. When they ask what im selling ill just say its a hydro store. I mean once im making the payments what can they really do. I doubt they can come take it from me. . its just a lein and im making payments. The state courts cant help them and the feds wont do shit if its legal in the state. Hell i could actually subcontract the growing the way they are doing it. Who knows. . perhaps moe will fill it with smoke too ;)

Regardless I can just do a window pickup thing and not even have to do nothing to the building if I really wanted to. There are no building code enforcements here. Pretty sure all I will need is a standard business license and insurance.

Zombierider

Zombierider

So your saying that having parties in my grow room would produce c02? I need a bigger grow tent lmfao

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Damnit brothe rbe careful with that co2. If i can yeild 1.5+ g per watt w/o co2 who really NEEDS it?
OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

OSHA max exposure level of CO2 is 5000 PPM.

2000 PPM is pretty much a non issue for humans, not so for mushrooms.

I don't think that mycelium will continue to produce CO2 when it has too much. I'm not saying this right, but if I do not exhaust my mushroom tent from time to time they stall. Never get anywhere near 5000PPM - it's self limiting.

I'm thinking something else was going on.

Zombierider

Zombierider

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

OSHA max exposure level of CO2 is 5000 PPM.

2000 PPM is pretty much a non issue for humans, not so for mushrooms.

I don't think that mycelium will continue to produce CO2 when it has too much. I'm not saying this right, but if I do not exhaust my mushroom tent from time to time they stall. Never get anywhere near 5000PPM - it's self limiting.

I'm thinking something else was going on.
So anything under 5000ppm will not cause any side effects like Perfectraders’? Maybe he was more sensitive to the co2 than others, or is it possible co2 can hyper-accumulate and he sniffed right at the epicentre of the co2 accumulation? Im gonna do co2 eventually but imkeeping it way tf away from any sleeping areas. I read co2 is heavier than air so it makes sense lots might accumulate on the floor, maybe your co2 monitor didnt detect these “co2 accumulations”?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Why does it have to be weed specific? No reason to be so specific and ruin a great project that would not only benefit us but ANYONE that grows plants that could use this type of system to monitor their plants.

It can be submitted to funding sources as a general greenhouse monitoring system. The pitch deck being presented to these funding sources doesn't need to mention weed. That it can be used for weed would be a happy coincidence!!😉

I saw this happen many times on projects that had their base in weed but, for those specific reasons, were presented as general hydroponic gardening systems or products. I used to have a data base of private investors eager to invest in weed projects. Most were VC or Hedge fund guys trying to cash in on the Green Rush that California presented when it went legal.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Why does it have to be weed specific? No reason to be so specific and ruin a great project that would not only benefit us but ANYONE that grows plants that could use this type of system to monitor their plants.

It can be submitted to funding sources as a general greenhouse monitoring system. The pitch deck being presented to these funding sources doesn't need to mention weed. That it can be used for weed would be a happy coincidence!!😉

I saw this happen many times on projects that had their base in weed but, for those specific reasons, were presented as general hydroponic gardening systems or products. I used to have a data base of private investors eager to invest in weed projects. Most were VC or Hedge fund guys trying to cash in on the Green Rush that California presented when it went legal.
Exactly this… its an agricultural wide benefit

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Damnit brothe rbe careful with that co2. If i can yeild 1.5+ g per watt w/o co2 who really NEEDS it?
no doubt brotha

So anything under 5000ppm will not cause any side effects like Perfectraders’? Maybe he was more sensitive to the co2 than others, or is it possible co2 can hyper-accumulate and he sniffed right at the epicentre of the co2 accumulation? Im gonna do co2 eventually but imkeeping it way tf away from any sleeping areas. I read co2 is heavier than air so it makes sense lots might accumulate on the floor, maybe your co2 monitor didnt detect these “co2 accumulations”?
aye bud thanks and yeah that was it for me trying to crack the grow matrix. Doesn't make sense to me tbh. I've had my fare share of blackouts and fainting in my life but I just don't get what I did wrong.
Read bag entirely after watching 38+ videos online about it. Opened and hung in tent as directed. Came back 12hr later in the a.m. and opened tent and one whiff dropped me to knees. I was woozy and had to get out of room asap kinda crawling. Closed door and went into bathroom to "un-faint". Held breath and went in like I was fightin a fire, grabbed it and took outside, doulbe bagged it and left outside until garbage day. Really think my story should be a warning though. If you are as green as me don't fk with c02 hah

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

😶‍🌫️ Everyone knows that prices of food just rose faster than since the late '70s. I thought this project completely revolved around trying to solve the food crisis and educate the masses on how to grow more for less 🧐

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

no doubt brotha

aye bud thanks and yeah that was it for me trying to crack the grow matrix. Doesn't make sense to me tbh. I've had my fare share of blackouts and fainting in my life but I just don't get what I did wrong.
Read bag entirely after watching 38+ videos online about it. Opened and hung in tent as directed. Came back 12hr later in the a.m. and opened tent and one whiff dropped me to knees. I was woozy and had to get out of room asap kinda crawling. Closed door and went into bathroom to "un-faint". Held breath and went in like I was fightin a fire, grabbed it and took outside, doulbe bagged it and left outside until garbage day. Really think my story should be a warning though. If you are as green as me don't fk with c02 hah
LOL! Bro....don't give up so easily! If you're going to be doing CO2 in your tent and you need to monitor levels so you don't get whacked just pick up a CO2 monitor so you can see the PPM in the air before you open it. I have one of these. It's not lab grade but it does the job.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

😶‍🌫️ Everyone knows that prices of food just rose faster than since the late '70s. I thought this project completely revolved around trying to solve the food crisis and educate the masses on how to grow more for less 🧐
Looks like Perfec's going to be helping us write up the pitch deck!!😆

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Looks like Perfec's going to be helping us write up the pitch deck!!😆

😂 ~ Walks in with suit on. "Thanks kindly ladies and gentleman for your time today"
~(holds outstretched container of mixed lettuces)
"This in my hand now costs $6-8. Fahk it I'm out"
~(Tosses container on table like Ben Affleck tosses Ferrari keys in Boiler Room) 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom