Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t even use a specific light. I drop the dome in the corner of the tent and hide it behind the moms lol. 100w led on 50% like 4 feet away
Yeah i used to just toss em in a room with ambient light a long time ago. But these cheap LED on a timer are just as good and i dont have to leave lights on

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've found this thread interesting to say the least. I am looking forward to massively increased DO and there not be any corrosive issues. :)
Nope no corrosive issues will arise with this. Corrosion is caused by PH.

However oxidization is now going into where we are at and will be looking to find the ideals, tolerance, diminishing returns etc.

What @Moe.Red and i have done is develop a way to control and monitor o2 levels in the rootzone much like people do already with ever other parameter.

Just like co2 at a certain point it become less beneficial but it can increase photosynthetic rates by as much as 30% and id hazard a guess o2 in the rootzone has close to as much impact on this and if o2 has become the largest limiting factor preventing co2 for being beneficial beyond that as i also hypothesize then we have bow shifted multiple limiting factors to our benefit.

Which in turn change the demands of all other grow factors which may contribute to overall limitations.

There is a whole other side to what this equipment can do but thats as far as i go.

Its not so much that more is always better but the capability to monitor and control parameters only has one outcome and thats always beneficial.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

You should concentrate your designs toward the personal grow market- that’s where the money will be. But love what you guys are doing and how you share!!!
@Moe.Red I mean the cannibas freedom act in missouri still might pass in november for us, which allows everyone to flower 1 plant. Hence my 1 plant kit im working on.

Id also point out a flaw alot of businesses have was offering to many choices with far little gain vs focusing on less items for sale. Like where i work we dropped a bunch or the unpopular products and are focused more on the top sellers. Just wise to expect another supply chain reconfigure soon. I mean regardless your only gonna be able to get as far as blackrock allows anyways. Anyways. .back to work for me gotta go make blackrock some more monies

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Moe.Red I mean the cannibas freedom act in missouri still might pass in november for us, which allows everyone to flower 1 plant. Hence my 1 plant kit im working on.

Id also point out a flaw alot of businesses have was offering to many choices with far little gain vs focusing on less items for sale. Like where i work we dropped a bunch or the unpopular products and are focused more on the top sellers. Just wise to expect another supply chain reconfigure soon. I mean regardless your only gonna be able to get as far as blackrock allows anyways. Anyways. .back to work for me gotta go make blackrock some more monies
Think thats a little further than we are here. We dont even have a product on the market to evaluate yet

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sorry I've been a little absent but I've been busy. Really. Nothing but the best will do for you guys.

The deal for me is and always has been, just how far can I push this plant? And when I push here, does it cause a bottleneck over there.

Let me define push: Explore the outer boundaries that a certain genetic potentially has, and pull back 5%. Boundaries include yield, cannabinoid content (ratios matter, and I can write a book on that alone) terpenes, color, time to harvest, no wasted nutrients or inputs, and of course cost to reach the boundary.

My perfect grow will consist of the minimum electricity, water, nutes, etc to produce the most bud with the highest cannabinoid content the genetics allow for. And I'd like to take 2 or 3 weeks off the typical harvest time. No big deal, right?

I've tried for years by looking at plants and guessing what else can I do or stop doing. I've probably gotten as many wrong as right. It is my expectation that what Aqua and I are working on here will up my average on those decisions significantly.

I think the data I will collect will be beneficial for all. So much so that I have a data scientist in the wings foaming at the mouth to get her fingers on my SQL lol.

I also have a bit of a hand with the horticulture as if Aqua is not enough. My wife's friend is a PHD in botany with a specialization in cannabis. She is also waiting for me to start sending data and pictures to help steer the process and go a bit deeper than "yeah, they look pretty good." I expect to get a whole new level of education out of all of this.

My thrust in all of this is that education, not to sell systems. Ask Aqua, he will tell you I really don't care about the sales. I'm honored and happy to help him do what he wants to do with this on his own terms, but I'd still be doing this on my own in my basement even if sales never entered the picture.

Just got the 3D printers fired up again on what I think is my last housing needed to get this project live. Gonna get back to work. For those interested in the process, this is the inside of the Wet Sensor electronics box

Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 33906 PM

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry I've been a little absent but I've been busy. Really. Nothing but the best will do for you guys.

The deal for me is and always has been, just how far can I push this plant? And when I push here, does it cause a bottleneck over there.

Let me define push: Explore the outer boundaries that a certain genetic potentially has, and pull back 5%. Boundaries include yield, cannabinoid content (ratios matter, and I can write a book on that alone) terpenes, color, time to harvest, no wasted nutrients or inputs, and of course cost to reach the boundary.

My perfect grow will consist of the minimum electricity, water, nutes, etc to produce the most bud with the highest cannabinoid content the genetics allow for. And I'd like to take 2 or 3 weeks off the typical harvest time. No big deal, right?

I've tried for years by looking at plants and guessing what else can I do or stop doing. I've probably gotten as many wrong as right. It is my expectation that what Aqua and I are working on here will up my average on those decisions significantly.

I think the data I will collect will be beneficial for all. So much so that I have a data scientist in the wings foaming at the mouth to get her fingers on my SQL lol.

I also have a bit of a hand with the horticulture as if Aqua is not enough. My wife's friend is a PHD in botany with a specialization in cannabis. She is also waiting for me to start sending data and pictures to help steer the process and go a bit deeper than "yeah, they look pretty good." I expect to get a whole new level of education out of all of this.

My thrust in all of this is that education, not to sell systems. Ask Aqua, he will tell you I really don't care about the sales. I'm honored and happy to help him do what he wants to do with this on his own terms, but I'd still be doing this on my own in my basement even if sales never entered the picture.

Just got the 3D printers fired up again on what I think is my last housing needed to get this project live. Gonna get back to work. For those interested in the process, this is the inside of the Wet Sensor electronics box

View attachment 1269542
I can absolutely confirm what @Moe.Red has stated. He has said this to me emphatically from the start. Invested a lot of his time and money to be able to monitor and collect data for information and understanding. Monetary gain has definitely not been a subject at the top of the list.

Yes I absolutely would like to see this develop into a business that i can do what i love day in and day out but its also not all about the money for me… like @Moe.Red i have a deep passion of learning about these plants.

I am hoping this will lead to that opportunity to do what i love every day and help the growing community as a whole as i try to do now only you cant really do that with buttons and smiles

I freely share what i have learned with others daily and have put a lot of effort into trying to help others for no other reason than sharing the love of this plant and our knowledge.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I am hoping this will lead to that opportunity to do what i love every day and help the growing community as a whole as i try to do now only you cant really do that with buttons and smiles
Honestly man it's our turn to pay you back. 24K posts? Sheesh. At least half of those have to be helping people. Other than our substantial staff income here, you have been paying it forward for years.

In case you wee wondering, I'm a smart ass and Aqua does not get paid to help here. I do of course.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

View attachment 1269542
I can't wait to see how this turns out. SOOOOO damn cool!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

This just in Moe. . and you know its passing. Perhaps you can help me build a cultivation facility and dispensary. On everything I will get a business loan for it. Ill I wanna do is employee my family whom dont do a well as me.

Screenshot 20220809 165730
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

That's really cool for you. I can keep you stocked with all the extracts you can handle. As long as it is legal. Cross the fingers.
Legal is my middle name ;) Like im debt free and was before I joined this site and knew how to grow lol. To be honest, all you gotta do is try to do anything and you will stand apart from most who just consume.
Regardless I really wanna go over there and work, but unlike you sir. . I smoke alot! And unlike Aqua apparently and most others, weed destroys my work ethic. Without it though im quite sure i would have exploded from my add. I actually quit putting money into the building due to not seeing a return anytime soon. My biggest issue is heating the damn stone building in the winter. .cough HIDS lol. . .Im thinking about 30 of them autta help ;) Talk about 4x4s hahahahahha. .Nah if it passes, imma need to do it the way others tell me to do it, not the way I want to. I would need 0 issues. Anyways. . figured id mention it since it happened today

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah I dont buy that either… what they are seeing is indicative of growing in a basement. Most basements are around 800-1000 ppm of co2
I am seeing the exhale bag really work though, my tent is vented and in my garage. I placed my bag right next to the intake and my numbers are normally 800-900 with some times over 1000, before the bag my average was around 300-400. This is with the regular size bag in a 4x4.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am seeing the exhale bag really work though, my tent is vented and in my garage. I placed my bag right next to the intake and my numbers are normally 800-900 with some times over 1000, before the bag my average was around 300-400. This is with the regular size bag in a 4x4.
Must be tiny plants not consuming co2. There is a big difference in co2 consumption between small plants with a small leaf surface are and large plant with a huge leaf surface area.

This is something i have a fair bit of experience with and have built co2 reactors, measured dissolved and atmospheric levels, monitored co2 production by plant and microbe respiration which is how those work.

I have seen with my own eyes mycelium produce 10,000ppm + of co2. But the rate at which its produced is far different than the level it can build up to when its not being consumed. The volume needed to produce enough for larger plants would far exceed what they produce.

Understanding these rates i can say the only way these rates can be seen with them is if the plant mass is very small.

Concrete will add to co2 levels because its porous and decaing organics under it and the makeo up of concrete especially if its new can give off a lot of co2. So if you went from venting the tent out of the garage to sealed then that may be why you are seeing what you are.

Or the plants are very small.

Im not saying there is no benefit to them but just not to the extent or reasons ppl claim but we will see here once @Moe.Red gets going.

I anticipate it will work well for small plant but not once they get bigger.

Which imo is meaningless since the benefit of increased co2 increases as the total leaf surface increases.

That why i only run 600ppm for early veg and bump up late veg to flower once the plants are large enough to really benefit. Until that point it makes almost no difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom