Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Does that impact pH values compared to running straight hydroton? Don't mind me I'm just gonna ask stupid questions cause I don't know anything about hydro 🤣
I use canna coco. Washed, buffered and certified pest free. But you should always PH nutrients in soiless and hydro using phosphoric or sulphuric acid.

Now full disclosure lol. Im lazy af and in the move i lost my acid and haven’t bought new stuff yet. On top of that i lost my gram scale also and have not replaced it.

So I literally took a pinch of jacks a and b in tap (200ppm and you guessed it havent look at the makeup yet cause im lazy) soaked my coco in 500ppm mixture at 6.3 ph and said good enough for my lazy ass.

Ill be grabbing the needed items this week but clones are very forgiving as long as they get minimal light so im not worried

Anthem

Anthem

I use canna coco. Washed, buffered and certified pest free. But you should always PH nutrients in soiless and hydro using phosphoric or sulphuric acid.

Now full disclosure lol. Im lazy af and in the move i lost my acid and haven’t bought new stuff yet. On top of that i lost my gram scale also and have not replaced it.

So I literally took a pinch of jacks a and b in tap (200ppm and you guessed it havent look at the makeup yet cause im lazy) soaked my coco in 500ppm mixture at 6.3 ph and said good enough for my lazy ass.

Ill be grabbing the needed items this week but clones are very forgiving as long as they get minimal light so im not worried
You are really getting lazy there bro!!!!

Anthem

Anthem

Aqua the Jacks clone mix is about the best starterI have ever used. I have been seeing really good growth the first week with that stuff after they root. Double their size in a week no problem. Also Jacks has a first week of flower product I recommend. Shortens bud set by about or 3 days!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua the Jacks clone mix is about the best starterI have ever used. I have been seeing really good growth the first week with that stuff after they root. Double their size in a week no problem. Also Jacks has a first week of flower product I recommend. Shortens bud set by about or 3 days!!!
High P?

Assuming their starter contains IBA? I added my own to the clones.

I cut dip immediately in water then iba and into the media pressed tightly against the stems. Usually roots in 5 days but idk this time because the clones are essentially over 20yrs old

Anthem

Anthem

High P?

I cut dip immediately in water then iba and into the media pressed tightly against the stems. Usually roots in 5 days but idk this time because the clones are essentially over 20yrs old
It is for like the first week after they root. I basically do something similar to you. I will take cuts, manicure, recut as required stick them in dip and grow than into 1 1/2' RW Cubes. I can get about 5 to 6 days roots but to be honest those rapid roots really make clones faster.
Yes the older the cut the harder to clone. Have you tried stick them in regular sunlight? I do not know if that is bro science or if it works. Never had to do that. But I do have a couple old cuts 10 to 12 years and they just do not have the same vigor as a younger cut!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It is for like the first week after they root. I basically do something similar to you. I will take cuts, manicure, recut as required stick them in dip and grow than into 1 1/2' RW Cubes. I can get about 5 to 6 days roots but to be honest those rapid roots really make clones faster.
Yes the older the cut the harder to clone. Have you tried stick them in regular sunlight? I do not know if that is bro science or if it works. Never had to do that. But I do have a couple old cuts 10 to 12 years and they just do not have the same vigor as a younger cut!!
Well im gonna see soon enough… i never cloned to straight coco nor a 20+yr old strain so if no go then ill redo in rapids… the grow store was out of em.

As of now they look perfect still… not a single sign of being cut…. All turgid and no droop whatsoever. So i think im good but will see.

Temps are a bit lower than i like but hey im giving myself 7-10 days anyhow

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Gonna show off some sensors tomorrow 😮

Before I put plants in I’m going to do an experiment with exhale CO2 bags and the new system. I need to explain the results others are posting about like 900ppm levels in power vented rooms. Makes no sense to me. I gotta get these sensors tested anyhow.

Anthem

Anthem

High P?

Yes high P low N and no CA. I can only run it for 6 7 days max with the LED's. After that the plants start to run out of CA. Try to get your hands on some pure cal in you are going to run Jacks. Substitute the pure cal for calcium nitrate. If you are running the RO mix at full tilt you can run 2.9 grams per gallon of Pure Cal. Plants really like it in late veg and all the way to mid flower than I go back to Cal Nitrate

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes high P low N and no CA. I can only run it for 6 7 days max with the LED's. After that the plants start to run out of CA. Try to get your hands on some pure cal in you are going to run Jacks. Substitute the pure cal for calcium nitrate. If you are running the RO mix at full tilt you can run 2.9 grams per gallon of Pure Cal. Plants really like it in late veg and all the way to mid flower than I go back to Cal Nitrate
Oh hiw I appreciate you bro… i will look into this for sure

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Before I put plants in I’m going to do an experiment with exhale CO2 bags and the new system. I need to explain the results others are posting about like 900ppm levels in power vented rooms. Makes no sense to me. I gotta get these sensors tested anyhow.
Can do that if the room the tent is in is relatively small… that would make sense to me

Anthem

Anthem

Thank You for conducting this experiment. This has been a point of contention for me for some time. I just do not see those bags as being able to provide the results the manufacturer is calling out but time will tell!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Day 2 of clones in straight coco.

They are looking great… haven’t seen much on clones started in straight coco but so far it looks like its just like any other media…. Manage humidity and light intensity while keeping the media tight to the stems and moist.

Lux is about 2k

Water line in the tray is just touching the bottom of the tray liner so they can wick up some since coco deies so fast.

I’ll probably go this route in the future especially if im doing coco, hydro, fog or aero.

D24DCBF5 EE1F 4E0C 91BE B45B13114D1E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom