• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Threadjack....

Going through one of my storage units I found one of the original 6" air stones from the infamous Dining Room Trashcan Caper!!!😂

Air stone 6

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well stretch is chugging along.

res temps still 83f

roots look a bit stained but starting to gain some mass and moved the plants as i had to pull some leaves here and there

View attachment 1285108View attachment 1285107View attachment 1285106
What's with the root staining? Structure looks great. Do you think this is just a massive colony because of the temps and O2? Can you get a culture?

I'm digging your fingernails you do those yourself or your trainer at the "gym"

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What's with the root staining? Structure looks great. Do you think this is just a massive colony because of the temps and O2? Can you get a culture?

I'm digging your fingernails you do those yourself or your trainer at the "gym"
Haha no the better half was kind enough to hold it for me to grab a pic.

staining from the massive i think… could have em sparkling with some hygrozyme but ill wait for next grow for that

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My ass needs a break so ill be gone for awhile and will update the grow when i get back… Everyone needs a sanity break sometimes and finding myself not in a place to be a benefit here but rather grouchy lately so catch you all when i get my attitude sorted lol.
Yeah take a break. I'm on one too sorta, almost had a death in the family Friday so been out of it. On the mend tho.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok so looks like we will have another casualty but 2 are going strong. I haven’t paid as much attention as i needed this grow with lots of life stuff going on and getting ready to move. But here are the ladies as of now. The crown rot definitely took its toll. At this point it is what it is and I probably should not have rushed the grow. But did some learning here and shown res temps of 83f can work if you are attentive (unlike i have been) and can supply increased o2

F6A8137E A0C4 4336 86FA 2A2054ED97E1
C03B06CB FEC9 46AD 813A A683AA832C95
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok so looks like we will have another casualty but 2 are going strong. I haven’t paid as much attention as i needed this grow with lots of life stuff going on and getting ready to move. But here are the ladies as of now. The crown rot definitely took its toll. At this point it is what it is and I probably should not have rushed the grow. But did some learning here and shown res temps of 83f can work if you are attentive (unlike i have been) and can supply increased o2
life happens man, but lessons learned!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I believe @Justlovetogrow finds you insane. He might not be the only one, maybe I should start a poll.

@Aqua Man IS...

Insane
Just Canadian - you know.
Just too many Red Bulls
Fill in the blank_____________________ <<--- Copy paste here if you wanna play :)
Gday Moe nah not insane mad scientist type shit though😂 nah I just needed a break mate deleted all social media n started living life the way it should be I found myself spending way to much time with my head in a screen but I couldn’t stay away im hooked on thcfarmer😂

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

If in honest 3” is far overboard for a 4 site system. Like 8-18 it starts making sense. Much like the overkill of pumps in 4 site systems. The same size pump does many more sites…. Why? Because its overkill for 4 but you can add more to them if you like.

The same size piping used for 4 sites and 32 sites… like does nobody see this?

Piping and pumps are based on flowrate and turnover. I find it absolutely absurd the amount of people who think you need this for a 4 site system with a billion GPH pump because you know… more is better.

Yeah better for their profits and marketing.

Rant over.

So how is everyone tonight. Hoping to put some pics and a vid up tonight
"honest 3” is far overboard for a 4 site system"

I don’t agree

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ill grab some pics once the lights come on. The second victim of the crown rot is still in there limping its way towards the end but i dont have any expectations for it.

Since life is busy i continue the lazy ways and only peaking in on them every few days.

water temp is down to about 80f now and roots all look healthy

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I run a 4 site and 2" would be a nightmare growing trees.
Why? I understand ppl all think that it prevents plugging but there are prefilters. The pipe size is about flow rates. Plugging is about the wrong aize grow containers and no outlet filters.

i mean sure it provides a bit more defence from clogging but it doesnt prevent it. The pipe size needa to accommodate the amount of water flowing through it.

i just dont get how from going from 2”-3” would cause a nightmare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom