Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice pics. I like seeing the amount of white pistils left on your buds compared to the reds. Gives me a refresher on what things look like at harvest. I still have a few weeks to go. I was thinking about this Purpl meter. Its not like I really need it and its damn expensive, but knowing the real numbers on THC and CBD would be a nice benchmark.
Yeah the BFT could have went a few days longer but after 11+ weeks they are close enough for me. Mostly cloudy no amber but normally I would take them deeper. The remaining BFT is about 50% cloudy and im giving her a few more days thats it. Time to move on

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah the BFT could have went a few days longer but after 11+ weeks they are close enough for me. Mostly cloudy no amber but normally I would take them deeper. The remaining BFT is about 50% cloudy and im giving her a few more days thats it. Time to move on

Grrrrrrrrr!

I hate when growers do that. What a waste of time. Every plant is worth finishing in my opinion.

I nursed the root aphid plants to mostly cloudy with a few ambers. And the weed is very good as a result.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Grrrrrrrrr!

I hate when growers do that. What a waste of time. Every plant is worth finishing in my opinion.

I nursed the root aphid plants to mostly cloudy with a few ambers. And the weed is very good as a result.
Haha the funny thing is I hate it too... its like intentionally blowing a tire on the last lap. I dont blame anyone for criticism on this as I would also lol. The HBCM was fully finished. I think the 2 BFT I pulled just over 11 weeks had 4-5 days left but this last BFT will likely be 14 weeks!!! I just can't do that for 1 plant. And it will end up just getting passed around for the million acquaintances that smoke anything for free.

I really like the HBCM smoke so far but the yields are small and the BFT I fast dried actually surprised me pleasantly for being cut a bit early. I think a good cure will bring it well into the good smoke range and the yields are pretty good considering what they were subjected to. I will likely grow the BFT again in the future to its full potential from clones. The HBCM is gonna be a few plants here and there for personal as it checks all the boxes except yield.

I got my mothers now to the next grow. I will start around the beginning of October. Not sure if i will post on it as its going to be another mother grow but will be in coco. Will be Greenpoint cake and chem, dragon flame blueberry dragon cheese and i still need to hit up @dire wolf to see which of his strains he thinks will fit into my grow environment the best.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Haha the funny thing is I hate it too... its like intentionally blowing a tire on the last lap. I dont blame anyone for criticism on this as I would also lol. The HBCM was fully finished. I think the 2 BFT I pulled just over 11 weeks had 4-5 days left but this last BFT will likely be 14 weeks!!! I just can't do that for 1 plant. And it will end up just getting passed around for the million acquaintances that smoke anything for free.

I really like the HBCM smoke so far but the yields are small and the BFT I fast dried actually surprised me pleasantly for being cut a bit early. I think a good cure will bring it well into the good smoke range and the yields are pretty good considering what they were subjected to. I will likely grow the BFT again in the future to its full potential from clones. The HBCM is gonna be a few plants here and there for personal as it checks all the boxes except yield.

I got my mothers now to the next grow. I will start around the beginning of October. Not sure if i will post on it as its going to be another mother grow but will be in coco. Will be Greenpoint cake and chem, dragon flame blueberry dragon cheese and i still need to hit up @dire wolf to see which of his strains he thinks will fit into my grow environment the best.

I know you do. Thats why im giving you crap. ;-)

matthewearl

matthewearl

Yo what's up Aqua Man and MIMedGrower! Woah this is a huge thread. Maybe I should read what it is about. Just wanted to say hi...saw Aqua Man had a thread that was in my notifications so I wanted to check it out.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey Aqua , to be honest I'm not sure you should run any of the genetics I offered , the sour diesel is a long finish as are the moonshine haze crosses , both are world class plants and have been sought after by many growers ....
The east coast sour diesel mom is a prize but you have to be a fan of the aroma and high , I would definitely keep the seeds for a future grow but the plants can go 80 days , be tall and somewhat finicky ,

The blue power / mango haze is a mr nice shantibaba Classic cross , the blue power is a sin city
Creation with a big following , the combination created a high that was fantastic , and aromas that matched but can also run long and tall

Moonshine haze / amnesia similar considered a world class sativa , Nevis wreck / amnesia crossed with one of my top amnesias .....

But again , a bit hazy and I've been growing her outdoors for the past 2 years so I haven't considered the restrictions or limits on an indoor grow , I'd hate to see them grow up into the lights causing issues for the rest of the room ...

I would actually prefer if you waited till the next run as these genetics will probably take more time and space as the cake and chem ....
And the blueberry will probably also be indica dominant but I'm not familiar with dragons gear ,

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Kanzeon , you on the other hand , must grow my genetics .......cuz your more of a risk taker 😜

Accurate. 😄

I also budget for the plants to stretch far more than they end up stretching, grow all kinds of genetics blind, and kill a ton of plants both intentionally and unintentionally. But that's why everyone else's flower room canopy looks better than mine! I'm more interested in exploring genetic concepts than absolutely maximizing yields.

Plus I'm all about that ECSD. Major nostalgia right there. Last time I was really happy was when I was blazing that.

As I flip the Amnesia Moon, I'll record the stretch. The Col'Jam that I just flipped needs 18 weeks, the Ukhrul likely close to that as well, so 80 days isn't a big deal at all. Roughly average for what I've run, actually.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yo what's up Aqua Man and MIMedGrower! Woah this is a huge thread. Maybe I should read what it is about. Just wanted to say hi...saw Aqua Man had a thread that was in my notifications so I wanted to check it out.
Hey @matthewearl welcome to the thread bro.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey Aqua , I was also thinking the cake and chem sounds like an interesting cross with my ecsd , maybe we can do a collaboration....
Sure sounds good... i can keep the males and grow them out at a buddies. Pollen should be easy for us to get around.

sshz

sshz

Has a reverse osmosis device been mention to get clean and clear water and not have to worry about water issues any further. My water is terrible off my well- around 300 ppm with tons of nasty's in it. I also chlorinate and water soften it too to remove bacteria and heavy metals. It lowers my ppm to 10-20 and the pH is about 6.7 out of the device. I have a table top device, which works great for around $200 or slightly more.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Has a reverse osmosis device been mention to get clean and clear water and not have to worry about water issues any further. My water is terrible off my well- around 300 ppm with tons of nasty's in it. I also chlorinate and water soften it too to remove bacteria and heavy metals. It lowers my ppm to 10-20 and the pH is about 6.7 out of the device. I have a table top device, which works great for around $200 or slightly more.
I have a 5 stage RO but don't use it anymore. My ppm is aboit 120 from the tap and never been an issue. I do have it incase I need it though. I do for other things like test solutions etc. With new filters ppm sits about 0-3. I replace the resin filter based on color and the others as needed. Usually once ppm hots 30-40.

matthewearl

matthewearl

I have a 5 stage RO but don't use it anymore. My ppm is aboit 120 from the tap and never been an issue. I do have it incase I need it though. I do for other things like test solutions etc. With new filters ppm sits about 0-3. I replace the resin filter based on color and the others as needed. Usually once ppm hots 30-40.
I had used a 7 stage for years. I don't use it on my plants anymore also! I only use it to drink now. hahaha. Man I hated how long it took to fill up my 120L res. Took HOURS....Now it is filtered tap, dechlorinated with a quick mix of ascorbic acid, and bam. my beneficials love it. oh..one thing i did have to do though was to add a little drip clean to my rez to keep hard particles from building up on my aeroponics hoses and nozzles.

Pondracer

Pondracer

I just picked up a 180 gpd RO/DI unit with a booster pump. For me I have this thing about super pure water. I haven't had a reef tank for years and this new filtration system has me fired up to install a new aquarium.

Tommy626

Tommy626

Hey aqua had a question but didn’t wanna hijack thread to ask it. Lmk if it’s cool?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

HBCM smoke is fantastic at this point. Really enjoying it and while not the most potent it has a nice deep kick to it thats last a long time. The 3 plants totaled out at just under 350grams. Pretty small yielder.

The BFT is still drying but looks like it will be almost double the yield or slightly more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom