Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ive seen happy dosg with contact high, and friends getting their dogs stoned when we were kids, and nothing bad ever happened. Its just with him eating it I wondered if it makes a difference. cant imagine the stems having much THC in them tbh

I read the link and the vets want the dog brought right in.

But i have seen mixed and never dangerous effects. Like you said happy contact highs. But i have seen owners blowing smoke right at a happy dog. Who asked for it clearly. And i have seen real woozy sick looking dog after stealing a brownie or two.

beluga

beluga

Frozen peanut butter in a kong should keep 'em preoccupied long enough to do your business.

Glad the cats are practically immune... them little shits can mow down a ridiculous amount. And they love staring at lights...??? Grow rooms are magnets...
Love those little destructive, murderous weirdos.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah, my girl got into the gummies once and had spasms for hours. I felt so bad, but she's essentially a wild pig, impervious to pain.

You know i love my funny stories.. I've got another one🤣

So back in the 90's my sister and her boyfriend were hanging out. her boyfriend had just got out of the shower and decided they should do some hash BT's so they did a little sesh.. All blissed out they realized the ball of hash had disappeared.
They looked everywhere and couldn't find it, then noticed their cat was acting weird.. Cue freak out lol. My sister freaked, she is an animal nut and they assumed the cat must have eaten the hash!

So off to the emergency vet, he gave the cat something to make it vomit. Brought the cat home. All seemed well..

They get ready for bed and my sisters boyfriend looks at her all coy... I found the hash he says.. It was stuck to his taint hairs lol. I guess he was naked when they did hash BT's and he had sat down on the ball of hash and it got stuck to his damn taint lol... Found it after the whole ordeal when he got home...

Unreal..🤣

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

Completely off topic, and a blatant hijacking,, Buuut I can't help but share how cute this dog is.
Also he won't leave the bud alone 😂 chewing stems, leaves, bud whatever he can sniff out, now if I ate a bud, it wouldn't get me high right? Would need decarbing first. So will thisView attachment 1051805View attachment 1051806 affect him, or is he just eating it in the same way dogs sometimes eat grass, for digestion. He looks pretty mellow haha.
As I understand it, like all mammals dogs have an endocannabinoid system that includes CB1 receptors; THC is not inherently poisonous to dogs, but they have such a high concentration of CB1 receptors that they can lose their motor skills with even very small amounts. Think of the worst most uncomfortable high you've ever had and that real uncertainty of movement, but imagine it driven to the point of spasms and/or paralysis. A really bad trip.

I don't recall long term effects.

Edit: Delta9 thc is the problem, again, as I understand it.

Fudge

Fudge

Frozen peanut butter in a kong should keep 'em preoccupied long enough to do your business.

Glad the cats are practically immune... them little shits can mow down a ridiculous amount. And they love staring at lights...??? Grow rooms are magnets...
Love those little destructive, murderous weirdos.
Always find the cat has snuck his way into the grow room, ive got a cut in the bottom of the door, big enough for 3 sets of ducting, theres only 2 there now, Its cold outside now so I just assumed he was in there for the heat, but he doesnt seem bothered by the weed thank god

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Always find the cat has snuck his way into the grow room, ive got a cut in the bottom of the door, big enough for 3 sets of ducting, theres only 2 there now, Its cold outside now so I just assumed he was in there for the heat, but he doesnt seem bothered by the weed thank god

My cat scratches at the growroom door when she knows I'm in there. She'll eat a whole damn plant if I let her. Just loves the ganja.

amekins

amekins

ive seen happy dosg with contact high, and friends getting their dogs stoned when we were kids, and nothing bad ever happened. Its just with him eating it I wondered if it makes a difference. cant imagine the stems having much THC in them tbh
It’s not something to be encouraged.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Just 1 note about perpetual is about every 1-2 months pull everything out of the room and clean clean clean. Can't stress that enough.

Actually, I try and do it twice a month even, at least once monthly bare minimum. But I move them around, doing various things on a regular basis, and I think the more your in there, the more things get looked and gone over.

I used to be of the philosophy that not moving things around was helpful, and keeps any problems from spreading around. Now, I think it hides problems, and the best solution is to get in there and inspect every plant closely, on a regular basis, move them around. I do a lot of transplanting too, and it's really beneficial to be on top of things before they become an issue. Growing in too big of pots slow's them down in my opinion, (lack of oxygen supply) and holding them back in small pots, is even worse. But the more your in there doing things, the more intimate your getting with knowing what's actually happening.

You see them "growth burst" up close, so your in tune with how quickly things can progress, if perfect homeostasis can be maintained.

guymandude

guymandude

my chocolate lab ate a batch of butter i burnt a bit on the stove. It was smoking so i tossed it into a snow drift off my back porch to get it out of the house. Well, my lab found it and ate it. She was basically totally blasted, threw up, had trouble walking , etc, for 3 days. But she kept drinking water. As long as the dog keeps drinking water, chances are they'll be fine. If the dog stops drinking, get it to the vet. My lab is fine after that and still likes to eat a cookie now and then.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
my chocolate lab ate a batch of butter i burnt a bit on the stove. It was smoking so i tossed it into a snow drift off my back porch to get it out of the house. Well, my lab found it and ate it. She was basically totally blasted, threw up, had trouble walking , etc, for 3 days. But she kept drinking water. As long as the dog keeps drinking water, chances are they'll be fine. If the dog stops drinking, get it to the vet. My lab is fine after that and still likes to eat a cookie now and then.
Poor dog. That sounds very unpleasant for her and scary for you.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I woke up i college one time to my cat trying to get something off of her paw. I got up and it was some shatter in parchment stuck to her paw. After she cleaned her paw she was walking in slow motion all day. It was on 4/20 too.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Going with rapid rooter this time. They will be here Friday and then I will cut clones from the cake n chem and blueberry dragon cheese. Also give them a massacre to shrink em down and top. Still no alternating nodes. Gonna be a shit show as promised.

Today's pic.

20201104 155158
beluga

beluga

Looking like a nice start
It was too relevant not to share, having had just talked about cats and their draw to grow rooms.
He wasn't to be seen the entire time I was assembling this thing - I go to the outlet to plug it in - turn around - and there he is!

Wife says, "I wouldn't be surprised if they have some extra sense for the electromagnetism or something like that."

I agree. After all these years living with them, these little void-walkers still surprise me with the supernatural abilities.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It was too relevant not to share, having had just talked about cats and their draw to grow rooms.
He wasn't to be seen the entire time I was assembling this thing - I go to the outlet to plug it in - turn around - and there he is!

Wife says, "I wouldn't be surprised if they have some extra sense for the electromagnetism or something like that."

I agree. After all these years living with them, these little void-walkers still surprise me with the supernatural abilities.
Animals definitely sense the world through a different lens than we do. I know that. What the limits of that different sensorial experience and processing are (as it relates to their experience), i am much less certain of.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So we have the first preflowers but way way to early to tell. They are on the cake n chem about 4 plants just forming and even without the pistils I can usually get a good guess based on shape but these are still to small to tell... I would lean female slightly on the one I took a photo of but way to premature to even say more than 60/40.

On 3 feeds per day at 20 sec the largest CnC was getting lighter so I upped the fertogation again to 4 times a day at 25 sec each.

Really need to get some sexes identified so I can make some room. Rapid rooter will be here tomorrow so this weekend is they will be cloned with the exception of DC and gelato as they are not big enough yet.

20201105 115424
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom