Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And Co2 lol. I have done a ton of reading on it today and it increases photosynthesis by around 50% under intense light at around 1000ppm.

I'm definitely going to incorporate it into my flower cycle if the stuff gets here by then.
They just arrived 2 hrs ago so its available whenever ya like. Can pm me on how ya want to get it or maybe meet them

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
They just arrived 2 hrs ago so its available whenever ya like. Can pm me on how ya want to get it or maybe meet them
Awesome!, I have to pick up my wife from the ferry in Nanaimo on Saturday, I might be able to rip up to Parkville and grab it then if they're around.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I would not do co2 in a tent personally. You need to be able to fully control the environment. Ac, deguey , heat etc and controllers
We will see about that! lol

In not expecting my gas to last very long running it in my setup, but because my fan cycles on and off with about 5-10 mins between cycles it might build up if the canopy is dense enough. hopefully. And the fan on cycles are short when its cold in the winter.. Im just hoping by delivering it below the canopy that some of it will stay there.

From what I've read it has the biggest impact on flower growth used for the first 3 weeks of actual bud formation, so if I'm lucky it'll last that long anyway.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We will see about that! lol

In not expecting my gas to last very long running it in my setup, but because my fan cycles on and off with about 5-10 mins between cycles it might build up if the canopy is dense enough. hopefully. And the fan on cycles are short when its cold in the winter.. Im just hoping by delivering it below the canopy that some of it will stay there.

From what I've read it has the biggest impact on flower growth used for the first 3 weeks of actual bud formation, so if I'm lucky it'll last that long anyway.
In your case I would do a cyclone type airflow around the bottom and avoid upper and lower air mixing. Since I'm sure your exhaust will be up high. Since it's a heavier gas may just work well. Also that ppm controller keep lower its already preset to 1500 so I would literally put it like 1-2 feet from the floor.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Dirtbag I didn't fill it cause they didn't want to take a full tank... even though it told em its not explosive. Lol its a 10g steel tank so heavy battery bit there is a little residual in there i think. I didn't empty it... shhh our sectrete but I dont think I filled it after last time.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
In your case I would do a cyclone type airflow around the bottom and avoid upper and lower air mixing. Since I'm sure your exhaust will be up high. Since it's a heavier gas may just work well. Also that ppm controller keep lower its already preset to 1500 so I would literally put it like 1-2 feet from the floor.
Nice, yeah my exhaust is 10 feet in the air up on the ceiling. And honestly once the canopy fills in there isn't a ton of air exchanged between above and below the canopy. Plus the intake is up high too, well above the plants. from the canopy down is its own microclimate for the most part. I think it just might work ok since C02 apparently doesn't travel or diffuse very readily. Its not like humidity that equalizes quickly throughout the room.

And no worries about the tank, ill fill it at the fire supply place.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@Dirtbag I didn't fill it cause they didn't want to take a full tank... even though it told em its not explosive. Lol its a 10g steel tank so heavy battery bit there is a little residual in there i think. I didn't empty it... shhh our sectrete but I dont think I filled it after last time.

I can't really blame them. Not explosive but if that valve gets hit hard enough to break you get one hell of rocket lol. Ask me how I know!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice, yeah my exhaust is 10 feet in the air up on the ceiling. And honestly once the canopy fills in there isn't a ton of air exchanged between above and below the canopy. Plus the intake is up high too, well above the plants. from the canopy down is its own microclimate for the most part. I think it just might work ok since C02 apparently doesn't travel or diffuse very reaily. Its not like humidity that equalizes quickly throughout the room.

And no worries about the tank, ill fill it at the fire supply place.
Exactly... been thinking and I think I have a hack for that controller. You can calibrate it so i would suggest doing that outside before using it as the co2 will be lowest. If somehow you can put it in a bag of another gas like o2 and push the co2 out then calibrate it you will drop the value by 400 or so. So like 1000-1100ppm if ya know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom