Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol yeah we had a few old 50# bottles years ago and, of course drunk at a bush party we buried a big piece of metal conduit into the ground sticking up with a hole cutout near the bottom. Then slid the tanks into the conduit upside down and shot the valve with a 30-30 lol. Things fuckin shot about 200 feet into the air and disappeared into the woods.
Hahaha my kind of friends

sshz

sshz

For the most part yup... @sshz Used the exhale bags. Im not sure how much difference they made as I didn't see him test with a monitor but maybe he has some info that can help you on the exhale bags.

If you remember, I don’t use a meter but did buy a CO2 test kit that ended up being over 20 years old off of EBay and did not register anything. So I got a refund and that was the end of it. I grow in the basement, that has a propane hot water heater in there so I’m sure that is putting off some additional CO2 also........I think my ppm is probably between 800-900 overall.

Odiesel

Odiesel

If you remember, I don’t use a meter but did buy a CO2 test kit that ended up being over 20 years old off of EBay and did not register anything. So I got a refund and that was the end of it. I grow in the basement, that has a propane hot water heater in there so I’m sure that is putting off some additional CO2 also........I think my ppm is probably between 800-900 overall.
yeah basements arent really existent in houston let alone texas. I wish i had an extra space to grow lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah now I remember. I'll blame the memory loss on your gummies lol. Which btw i can't keep enough of and making a couple batches a week for ppl. Refining the process. Very important for the flavor to make sure no water in the bud and no water in the making of the oil. Next I will be trying it with ghee.

sshz

sshz

I've been finding the gummies made with the Orange Gasm has too much sativa in them, and while I take them at night- I must be buzzing along cause I'm grinding my teeth and in the morning my teeth that have crowns are sore. It's funny but painful at the same time, and I'm living on Advil right now.

Gummies made with a strong indica are so much better for my needs........relaxing and sleep.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've been finding the gummies made with the Orange Gasm has too much sativa in them, and while I take them at night- I must be buzzing along cause I'm grinding my teeth and in the morning my teeth that have crowns are sore. It's funny but painful at the same time, and I'm living on Advil right now.

Gummies made with a strong indica are so much better for my needs........relaxing and sleep.
Yeah I like the balanced or indica since I use em in the evenings. Never tried with sative but I imagine it would be like drinking a redbull. Which I haven't done in prob 10 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom