Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odiesel

Odiesel

Im learning the importance of watering in coco. Earlier in this cycle i was letting my pots get dry and once i started watering constantly on a schedule and more at a time they were so much happier.
Now im up to watering 5-6 times a day by hand. I def need to get a auto feed setup

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Im learning the importance of watering in coco. Earlier in this cycle i was letting my pots get dry and once i started watering constantly on a schedule and more at a time they were so much happier.
Now im up to watering 5-6 times a day by hand. I def need to get a auto feed setup
Bang on... they love it. I wasn't even gonna try if I didn't automate... that was a must for me. But I'm super impressed with how this works. I mix nutes every fee days and thats it. Could be used for soil, coco, pretty much anything but pure hydro.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Bang on... they love it. I wasn't even gonna try if I didn't automate... that was a must for me. But I'm super impressed with how this works. I mix nutes every fee days and thats it. Could be used for soil, coco, pretty much anything but pure hydro.
You are just doing 1 cycle per day atm?

Odiesel

Odiesel

4 but after this i may drop to 3 for a bit and see how they do. Nothing wrong with feeding to often... just wasteful
Yeah i think i need to up the feeding on my veg plants for sure. I just need to get myself a larger rez since i am only using a 5 gallon bucket atm. I just have tap water bubbling in there and mix the feed 1 gallon at a time when i water. I know its very time consuming and inefficient, but thats just the weird way i have been doing it.
I figured i should upgrade to one of the brute cans for a rez now more than ever because i run through the 5 gallon once per day. Now to just figure out where to put the can in my room lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah i think i need to up the feeding on my veg plants for sure. I just need to get myself a larger rez since i am only using a 5 gallon bucket atm. I just have tap water bubbling in there and mix the feed 1 gallon at a time when i water. I know its very time consuming and inefficient, but thats just the weird way i have been doing it.
I figured i should upgrade to one of the brute cans for a rez now more than ever because i run through the 5 gallon once per day. Now to just figure out where to put the can in my room lol
Hey man I applaud you for the work your putting in... no shame in that at all. I feel personally the more hands on the more ya learn.

Also the are in 1 g pots so they need watered more frequent

Odiesel

Odiesel

Hey man I applaud you for the work your putting in... no shame in that at all. I feel personally the more hands on the more ya learn.

Also the are in 1 g pots so they need watered more frequent
I have 4 plants in 2.5 quart pots and 3 in small pots like 3x3, so i should def be watering more often.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

only being fed Megacrop?
I know you said you have the old formula but how much weight is that per gallon?
Mega crop 2 part. Right now I put 25 grams of A and 25grams of B. Then 15 grams of mag sulfate in a 20 gal res.

1gal pots no perlite. If inwas bigger i would use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom