Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Discussing gummies, I'm goung to throw something else out there...........just leave the oil in the fridge ai is and use it as a slightly sweet oil, screw the gummies or cookies or whatever. For those not looking to profit off them, think about this:

1. I used to fill 00 gelatin capsules with the cold oil and take it as a capsule. Capsules stayed forever in the fridge.
2. Put a 1/2 teaspoon in a cup of tea or hot chocolate or whatever and just drink it.
3. I've spread in on bread under peanut butter and/or jelly.
4. I've mixed it in spagetti sauce and various chicken dishes.
5. I actually have a great lollipop recipe (hard candy) that is great too,

My point is, there is no need to have to go thru a long, drawn out process to enjoy the resinated oil. It will do the trick no matter how it hits your stomach. I ALWAYS have some oil in the fridge, you never know when something will come up. Gummies are fun, who the f*ck doesn't like gummies??? But don't feel like they are the end-all cause they're not.
I do the capsules because they are easy and taste is not an issue - but I still add the sunflower lecithin . I load some 1/4 full some 1/2 and some full for that good nites sleep and morning wake up buzz.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'll tax myself and do way more for the community than my corrupt politicians. My gang will be bigger than the gang in blue. Those pigs go thru like 90 days bro. The military dropped me off in the wilderness with a backpack and 3,000 calories in food. They came back a week later and put me in a simulated POW camp for 36 hours. Train me to kill for them, fuck me up in the head.

I pray nobody comes on my property and tries to deny my pursuit of happiness...

Sounds like to me, your having a childish meltdown about not having your act together before seeing your healthcare provider.

It's bullshit like this that give cannabis a bad name. How to even respond to these kinds of post, this BS is unacceptable, and needs to be called out.

How about getting right in the head, so that your not planting things in places where people are easily taking them, instead? Using intelligence/stealth/keeping your mouth shut, instead of having to resort to violence because you threaten everyone, while bragging about your stash. I give you about a week lasting in the cannabis industry, with an attitude like that, as you'll soon be prison bound. ie. Brains < Brawn.

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Discussing gummies, I'm goung to throw something else out there...........just leave the oil in the fridge ai is and use it as a slightly sweet oil, screw the gummies or cookies or whatever. For those not looking to profit off them, think about this:

1. I used to fill 00 gelatin capsules with the cold oil and take it as a capsule. Capsules stayed forever in the fridge.
2. Put a 1/2 teaspoon in a cup of tea or hot chocolate or whatever and just drink it.

My point is, there is no need to have to go thru a long, drawn out process to enjoy the resinated oil. It will do the trick no matter how it hits your stomach. I ALWAYS have some oil in the fridge, you never know when something will come up. Gummies are fun, who the f*ck doesn't like gummies??? But don't feel like they are the end-all cause they're not.
Licked the bowl out after making brownies the other night, ,,,,,,, BOOM.
Had me looking at my nutella chocolate hazelnut spread thinking hmmmmm choccanna spread on toast? Even just a spoonful before bed or melted into a hot mug of coco etc.

unnerstall

unnerstall

Sounds like to me, your having a childish meltdown about not having your act together before seeing your healthcare provider.

It's bullshit like this that give cannabis a bad name. How to even respond to these kinds of post, this BS is unacceptable, and needs to be called out.

How about getting right in the head, so that your not planting things in places where people are easily taking them, instead? Using intelligence/stealth/keeping your mouth shut, instead of having to resort to violence because you threaten everyone, while bragging about your stash. I give you about a week lasting in the cannabis industry, with an attitude like that, as you'll soon be prison bound. ie. Brains < Brawn.

You're right man. I'm fucked in the head. PTSD sucks. I wish the VA was have decent and I could seek treatment or that I could hold a job down so i'm not reliant on disability. But you can go fuck yourself.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
You're right man. I'm fucked in the head. PTSD sucks. I wish the VA was have decent and I could seek treatment or that I could hold a job down so i'm not reliant on disability. But you can go fuck yourself.
PTSD is no joke man, I do understand it. But sitting around stewing and raging about it solves nothing, seek help. My uncle killed someone 2 weeks back from Vietnam. I've suffered with depression, PTSD and depression all my life, I'm disabled behind it. Whatever you do, putting it all out there like this can only hurt you in the long run.

Threatening to harm someone over cannabis is childish, and foolhardy. Shows a fundamental immaturity about dealing with problems and conflict in life. Ranting about it on the internet, is idiocy, and pathological, moronic.

Meditate on the plant, and chill out. 😁

IMG 20201228 172534

anon12345

anon12345

" Threatening to harm someone over cannabis is childish, and foolhardy. Shows a fundamental immaturity about dealing with problems and conflict in life. Ranting about it on the internet, is idiocy, and pathological, moronic. "

It seems to be less about cannabis and more about freedom. If I own my own land farming plants and men come with guns pointed at me and try to put me in a cage you want me to roll over and be a pussy like you?

You get so upset about a dude with mental health issues venting about something that obviously means a lot. Maybe you could have adjusted your tone if you were truly trying to accomplish something and not lashing out like a child/

Also everyone wanna acts like they support someone with mental health until that person has a breakdown then everyone attacks them. That so trues immaturity.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Have i ever told the story about the time i was the duty officer for the Fire dept and responded to an overdose call, only to show up and find a man in his late 60's gooned on THC pills, pills that i had made that he bought at the dispensary?

That was a funny time..
When I've gone to the hempfest here in Seattle, they have a tent for just this purpose. People get dehydrated, freak out, have an asthma attack, "can't breath" ect.. Reminds me of that cop that told on himself.

Cop steals pot, Calls 911, Can you "send rescue" "were dying", "I think were dead" "she's barely breathing" "we ate all the brownes"

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
" Threatening to harm someone over cannabis is childish, and foolhardy. Shows a fundamental immaturity about dealing with problems and conflict in life. Ranting about it on the internet, is idiocy, and pathological, moronic. "

It seems to be less about cannabis and more about freedom. If I own my own land farming plants and men come with guns pointed at me and try to put me in a cage you want me to roll over and be a pussy like you?

You get so upset about a dude with mental health issues venting about something that obviously means a lot. Maybe you could have adjusted your tone if you were truly trying to accomplish something and not lashing out like a child/

Also everyone wanna acts like they support someone with mental health until that person has a breakdown then everyone attacks them. That so trues immaturity.

Maybe your right, maybe I should encourage him somehow, or lend some sort of legitimacy about him making threats about some autonomous "person" that's out to get him, steal his plants. I don't advocate harming anyone, and besides, there's much better ways to go about growing cannabis. First off, don't talk about where your grow is going to be, location (if illicit) otherwise, your just kinda shooting yourself in the foot, so to speak.

Furthermore, I don't mind helping someone's who's had their stash taken, I've offered to send out new strains free of charge to people who've been ripped off during harvest, and I don't mind trying to help the community out, especially the ones who are on a budget. But I certainly don't advocate, nor will I condone outright felonious conduct associated with a plant that I hold the utmost respect for, the two are about as far apart from other, it just blows my mind that I would even have to explain myself on this matter.

It's simply not worth it, nor is there any wisdom in it. Violence is not the answer to someone stealing your pot, it will get you put away for a very long time, and rightfully so. Plants can be reproduced in under 75 days, it's not the end of the world. Loss DOES happen, it's a fact.

anon12345

anon12345

I believe he's talking about defending himself and his property from anyone entering. Do you not believe in protecting yourself and your property? If someone breaks down my front door, they are getting shot because I am now in fear for my life. I don't care what uniform they are wearing. I'm on my own property harming nobody. Doing nothing wrong. They have busted my door down in the middle of the night with guns. First of all I'm black in America. They'll probably just shoot me anyways. Yall are brainwashed

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

I believe he's talking about defending himself and his property from anyone entering. Do you not believe in protecting yourself and your property?
Of course I do, about self anyhow. Property, it would depend upon the city, state, country that you reside, but generally Yes, I suppose. I was always taught in Illinois that you should drag someone in the house, say, if they were in the front yard or doorstep, because once there over the threshold, but in other places, like the south, your land is you castle, however. I have lived in over 30 states, and been to over 45 of them, and some, like here in Seattle. Property alone, is not enough to comply with the statues, so you must "feel threatened" and use "proportionate force" to comply with the laws of the land.

I own a gun, but I don't walk around trying to use it all the time, either. I don't carry a knife any longer either, for the same reason, because if I did, and it was the wrong situation, I know I would get my self into some real trouble. It's just that simple.

I carry this actually.

And I use things like night vision, drones, and FLIR for my recon.

Last edited:
johnursery

johnursery

My va sucks too bro, though I did get into a yoga program, it sounds pretty lame but putting my ego in check and allowing myself a fun seemingly silly activity has been of immense help. Have you checked and tried out all they have to offer? If you've not been in a while I'd suggest checking it out. Also fish tanks have been a relaxing pass time for me personally, hearing water is physically relaxing and the lights help with keeping circadian rhythm in tune if like me you don't always get out much. I hope you see Frankster is looking out, threats bro they'll get alot of unwanted scrutiny obviously. If you want help with your application im no expert and don't work in the field but would be happy to be of help if possible reach out bro

johnursery

johnursery

One reason I think gummies is nice over capsules is if I make an alcohol tincture and let it evaporate to resin goo I get remarkably potent capsules that are hard for me to dose but making a load of gummed or anything makes them seemingly easier to dose at least for me

unnerstall

unnerstall

I wanna apologize to everyone reading that. I am mentally unstable right now. I am completely broke right now. I have no medicine right now.

My grandma my aunt my sister have all been trying to help me get into the VA. The best I get is they ship me pharmaceuticals or talk to someone over the phone.

I'm extremely frustrated at this whole situation. I applied for medical marijuana in my state and they denied me. I know 10 people who don't have a diagnosed condition that have been approved. The reason they denied me is because I applied to be a caregiver too, and they are trying to limit that, by dragging the process out.

This is my passion. Why is there a privilege to growing? It's corrupt. The way I see it the elites have been smoking the best dank known to man and profiting off of this the whole time. Now they are trying to limit the amount of people growing it in my state so they keep profiting as much as possible.

Why should I be limited to the number of plants I grow? First of all that doesn't even make since because there's no size limit or sqft limit.

Second I know too many damn people suffering who can't get their hands on quality medicine or medicine at all. I grew 2lbs my last harvest and gave too much away because now i'm here without money or weed.

I served 5 years for my country. After I got out I volunteered for 8 months doing disaster relief work for no pay. While basically homeless the last 2 years.

I've been suicidal most of my life. I finally see a way I can really make a difference. I can make it big with this. If I listened to people like you I would only get as far as people as you. I'm going to use my wealth to build schools and community centers. If anyone tries to stop me I will fucking kill them and then I will kill myself. Sorry not sorry bro. You're right it's not worth it and it's not what I want but i'm sick of getting shit on.

Also fuck hiding my garden. I have nothing to hide man.

Great day.

p.s. sorry aqua for bringing this into your thread. I was on page like 100 reading something that absolutely triggered me. and no meds/sleep + a bad day =

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
The bottom line is this, if you act like and get in bed with a bunch of desperado's and they end up stealing your weed, it's not like you didn't have it coming.

end of story.

My advice for what it's worth would be to just grow your weed, and not worry about the license too much at this point, conflating it into something else is just making it worse. Just grow the plant, if you have problems with the law down the line, deal with that road when you cross it. Otherwise, just try to keep jumping threw the loops to get everything on the legit side of the law. In all likely hood, if you got popped, it's not going to be as bad as you think. I'm guessing that depends on the state, but I wouldn't sweat it that much, actually. Especially if you already have a legit, bonafide diagnosis of PTSD. Virtually no judge or jury would convict on that accord, even if it was arraigned.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

^^^This. Stir it in. Cook with it. It is fantastic/better (IMO) with savory foods.

amekins

amekins

And would you be willing to share your hard candy with oil recipe? I’d like to compare to the one I use (which is just really rough getting the oil to stay emulsified).

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I just made a giant jar of ghee infused with my trim and tbh I'm a little disappointed. I think it's a little weak but still has a ridiculous weed smell/flavor to it...yuk lol Pretty much impossible to hide and you can't bake with it over 250° right?

So far I've had it on toast haha...no bueno. 🍞🌱😝
20201230 105612
20201230 105548

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom