• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Your shit show would be my heaven.
Lol well its a shit show because everything is unruly and not well kept... the plants are doing well but I will have popcorn and definitely not grown to thiwr potential.

Both the cake and chem and blueberry dragon cheese are monsters... and budding up pretty well.

The gelato one pheno is small but smells great on the rub. The other is a cranky bitch and doesn't like the nutrient levels or light and has a pretty dam high leaf to bud ratio but I think will be a good mom as she is bulking up pretty hard but definitely not the same branching that I really like from the cake n chem and blueberry dragon cheese mothers I have narrowed down.

This is the blueberry dragon cheese. I pulled it up front to get pics. Its on the left. Definitely a candidate for more defoliation than the cake n chem. But I can see both doing amazing in scrog and or topping a shit ton.

20210101 194822
20210101 194853
20210101 194931
20210101 194947
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Here is a pic with the pots... lol its a mess but will be cleaning some leaves up here in the next day or 2. They really need it.

I'm actually surprised how big of plants you can do in a 1 gal if feed adequately
That is comical, and amazing. I've been thinking lately about reassembling the 4 bucket hydro setup actually.

The best results I've ever got from a system is probably a flood table, actually, but they were in 5 gallon pots. Is that what's going on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom