Archive Seeds' Codeblue And Rudeboi

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Thats funny u say that cuz i reall
Just be careful you don't get your beard caught in the wheels could get nasty :p nah thats a perf little tool man takes all the strain off the old back ay
y do have a big ass beard lmao. I started growing it when i got clean off dope mof. So haven't touched it in 3 yrs lol. Guess Im superstitious.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha what a guess :) that was all based on your avatar...man I can't grow facial hair for shit...can't knock a big ass beard man makes u look viking like and ready for battle

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I wish I could pul it off (the look I mean) I just Aint got the minerals

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'll wake up the next morning like
Jeff langum world beard moustache championships

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I searched worlds biggest beard I didn't wanna dissapoint...sorry I better stop clogging your thread up now hadn't I

G gnome

G gnome

Hahaha :D

You guys are cracking me :D

G man, this round looks perfect. Dig how you keep the canopy evenly flat. Mad props!

Keep it green!
Thanks brother. I appreciate the feedback.
I think I'm doin ok in regards to the uniformity considering its 2 different flavors and 6 phenos.
Im looking forward to narrowing it down to one keeper of each.
I got some hard decisions to make comin up. I need the veg space back too.
My by far most vigorous r.b. is the one thats putting out nanners so thats kinda disappointing. I cant say that it wasn't due to operator error but if it is then I don't know what i did wrong. The only thing is Im running a lil hotter now w the de setup. But i literally just installed that so doubt thats the culprit.
Either way Im not too worried about it. I only saw an avg of 5 sacks per plant and it was only 1 pheno. I just plucked off and as I rotate every day i keep ane eye out.
Despite the fact that its my besg r.b. i probably wont keep a mom to avoid any problems.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh back to real task in hand plants look lovley G top class work man.... mine stretch right up to week 3 too the smaller they are when flipped the bigger more they stretch

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Strange I've always grown nice big plants and it seems when they're already big and bushy they don't quite stretch as much?.can't beat working with new gear suppose tjats all the fun finding the pros and cons of each strain

G gnome

G gnome

Yeh back to real task in hand plants look lovley G top class work man.... mine stretch right up to week 3 too the smaller they are when flipped the bigger more they stretch
Thanks for the compliment. Im glad ur takin an interest and am grateful to share my passion.
Now back to the stoll lol. That thing is awesome and i reco it for anyone who has the rm. I like having the tray for leaves i pluck and storing stuff like tie wire and scissors magnifying glass etc

Top Bottom