Archive Seeds' Codeblue And Rudeboi

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Mix of codeblue and rudeboi.
This is my first proper run of clones of the archive gear. Im super stoked.

H

happy b

Great thread!amazing set up!tremendous grow! Your bloody killing it G man.i love the uniformity of your grows aswell.very nicely done indeed.

G gnome

G gnome

R.I.P. Little gnome :wideyed:

Everything looking awesome G gnome I like your setup man keep up the good work. :watching:
Thanks for stoppin in bro
Great thread!amazing set up!tremendous grow! Your bloody killing it G man.i love the uniformity of your grows aswell.very nicely done indeed.
Thanks man. The uniformity keeps me sane. I actually go as far as to draw circles on the floor where the pots go to keep the rows of plants perfectly straight with minimal effort while rotating the plants day to day. I call em "crop cirlces"

G gnome

G gnome

Im all about uniformity and organization. Idk how people supposedly test shit when tbey change 10 things w every rip. Been doin this shit awhile so kinda got a system down.
For example how do u say one strain yields better than another if you do one plant in a #3 pot and another in a #5? Or if you test 2 strains under the same light at the same time that are 2 different heights thats not a fair assessment?
Damn right they look identical lol Im trying to do an experiment here! If you look at those 2 rips you can see there are 2 different kind of reflectors though.
Gonna post some pics here in a few when the light comes on. The older ones are starting to stretch pretty good
are ya running multiple 3k setups?they look identical

Top Bottom