Archive Seeds' Codeblue And Rudeboi

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Alright Im gonna do a lil summary jere as we are nearing the end of my lil mini pheno hunt.
I popped 6 each of the cb and rb.
I ended up w 2 fem outta 6 for the cb.
C.b. 5 which is a taller viney yet stinkier of the 2 cb's. But the buds are not as dense as i would like.
Heres a cb#5 pic...
this #5 pheno is 50" tall from the top of the pot. Heres a close up....

Btw this is week 8

G gnome

G gnome

The cb #2 is the other pheno i kept. It has more of the catpiss stink than the #5 but not as strong smelling. I prefer everything about the #2 other than the strength of the odor. Its an easier mom to keep. It seems to be a lil more forgiving in regards to nutes. It has better structure in regards to both the flowers and the plant itself. ( much denser buds). I even prefer the smell of the #2 even tho its not as strong.
CB#2 bud shot

One more

G gnome

G gnome

Ok now on to the RB....
Same as with the cb i popped 6 seeds. I had 2 males 1 female and 3 hermi's. The first one that hermed one me was the weird on that the leaves kept turning upside down on. That one I caught right away. The other 2 were the #3 and #5 which i was able to salvage and pick off the nanners the best i could. The female was the #4.
I must say all three of the rb's i am flowering smell very strong and different in their own way. I already got rid of the #3 and 5. So im left w only the #4 which other than smelling great really isnt showing me much. The flowers are not very dense and this pheno is foxtailing on me. I would say its either the heat or the light intensity but its the only one thats doin it. My #5 if it hadn't hermed on me would be my favorite. Its taller than the #4 therefore closer to the light and i had no foxtailing. It smells like pineapple syrup. Super intense aroma very dense buds and a good yielder I suspect.
The #3 had the most nanners. Its also the least vigorous and has the smallest buds. Its the shortest. It has rock hard buds and is ripening faster than the rest. It has a kerosene sorta stank.

Ok here's some picks.
First is the #3 RB...

RB#3 bud shot...

Here we have the #4....

RB#4 Close up

Heres the RB#5 (my favorite )
Its the tallest of the RB's( about 50") and by far the most vigorous. This is the pineapple syrup stinker....

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

This is what I did until my worm bin got goin. Until I tried it everything i had learned until then was contrary. I was particularly worried about pests. i never have nor do i now have any pests since starting my tea brewing had way more garden issues before all this. More bugs more nutrient problems. Not to mention at least a 50% increase in yield. Hows that for thinking outside the box?
I'm kinda scared of the nutes. I've used right amount and my leaves always burn I've learned on my own , and I try not to use them . Never even checked my pH till just recently. Gonna start takin notes and get more serious.

G gnome

G gnome

Looking good gnome! How do you catch your run off from those plants?
What i did was essentially turned the floor of the flowering room into a giant drain table. I rented a concrete grinder and knocked down the high spots and used a material refered to in the flooring biz as" feather " to pitch the floor towards the drain in the middle of the rm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom