Archive Seeds' Codeblue And Rudeboi

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

I just read this thread thinking it was the uk thread and id missed a shit load of posts haha what a moron ....
I do that ALL the time. Another i do is quote a message and forget i did it and then hours later put it in an inappropriate place. Lol
So what ya think of it lol?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What i did was essentially turned the floor of the flowering room into a giant drain table. I rented a concrete grinder and knocked down the high spots and used a material refered to in the flooring biz as" feather " to pitch the floor towards the drain in the middle of the rm.
What a great idea! For a second I thought you may be catching it with saucers like I have done in the past. Biggest pain in the ass ever!

waayne

waayne

@G gnome Good luck pheno hunting boss,I hope you find a nice keeper.
The Rude Boi's I ran were loud,but pretty mild as far as potency goes....I hope you find one with some punch!

G gnome

G gnome

@G gnome Good luck pheno hunting boss,I hope you find a nice keeper.
The Rude Boi's I ran were loud,but pretty mild as far as potency goes....I hope you find one with some punch!
Thanks fer stopping by.
Not gonna do anymore rudeboi i dont think. Got 3 hermi's outta half a pack. Only one not so impressive female.

G gnome

G gnome

Heres my keeper CodeBlue pheno labeled #2

H

happy b

Superb work g gnome.im diggin the cb2.i like the structure.
i also love your set up.id love a basement to grow in.i,ll have to make do with a wee cupboard.lol.but im happy.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Heres what all goes in to my tea. I use the min suggested dose of everything View attachment 496839
Nice I have been selecting my own recipe recently, very similar just no bush doctor and using progress earth, earth syrup and recharge as well as sea crop the rest is just like yours glad I'm heading the rite way any thoughts on my different types?
Interesting side note :
Rude boy #3 has 2 stems coming from 1 node View attachment 497518
WTF has to be the strangest morph iv ever seen...........

Rudeboi leaf:
Love that color
View attachment 497659
Yeaya this is what i was looking for when I was in last time thanks for sharing

Putting in another row of codeblue and rudeboi View attachment 512487
How many times did you top?÷
stretching like I do in the morning nice and relaxed feeling good about my day ahead. Just gorgeous man.

G gnome

G gnome

Nice I have been selecting my own recipe recently, very similar just no bush doctor and using progress earth, earth syrup and recharge as well as sea crop the rest is just like yours glad I'm heading the rite way any thoughts on my different types?
WTF has to be the strangest morph iv ever seen...........

Yeaya this is what i was looking for when I was in last time thanks for sharing

How many times did you top?÷
stretching like I do in the morning nice and relaxed feeling good about my day ahead. Just gorgeous man.
Just topped once

Top Bottom