Arguing vs Debating vs Discussing

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
But what a waste though! You tried those new screw up bowls, right?
🤔 don't reckon I know what screw up Bowl is.... the always green glass joint corkscrew thingamajigga

2Water

2Water

Bingo! I knew it was a setup. This is why I don't mess with people like you. You're defiantly showing all your colors in this thread proving me right about the type of person you are.

Where did I ever say I was close to anyone? I said I reached out to Todd, via his 'help' email like any other normal person. We chatted, I told him what I was doing and he thinks it's a great idea. He offered a care package to help out my mission, I declined. He offered again and I accepted because he wouldn't have offered a second time if he didn't mean it.

Todd is friendly and easily approachable like a lot of guys are. I've chatted with many popular people thru the years. What's wrong with that? I tried showing my credibility with the support I've gotten, I mentioned Todd can be critical, I trust him and that's why I reached out. I got several people here and in my messages that are supporting me.

Why are you trying to tear me down? Turn people against me? Attacking me. Because I don't support bs like VPD? Because I won't make videos how you want me to? Because you can't even lace my boots? Who are you to do that to someone as a beginner?
yep, still can't answer directly, and trying to defend how you implied to know Todd, since he likes how you grow so much and all that.

You started the attacks, I don't know you or care to know you, you continue to make assumptions of me so I retort. I give you opportunities to respond and engage by asking questions... you side step. Bro, if you think I'm attacking you, why did I leave to start my own thread? Why did I have it renamed? Get over yourself if you can't provide anything helpful

2Water

2Water

🤔 don't reckon I know what screw up Bowl is.... the always green glass joint corkscrew thingamajigga
The new bowls that screw on to bottles, specifically for grav and water bottle bongs

2Water

2Water

@ACSippi
@2Water

Hit the ignore button on each other as soon as possible!
Pissin match is getting old!!
This ain’t no troll it up!!!
😎😉
I tried to leave this as a spot for discussion, asked for him to respond to my unanswered questions to open to door for conversation. I have pressed ignore

ACSippi

ACSippi

like someone else knows what’s best, hybridization is ruining marijuana more than helping,. geezus science is still discovering new cannabinoids terpenes etc,. like some stoner dude breeding knows what he’s creating,. ya i grow the modern weed and smoke it and too be honest its really only been 5-6 years of this with me and ive had it with this junk, its not a real high, so things will be changing with my grows hopefully sooner than later,..
also science has also proven outdoor weed to contain more cannabinoids and a have much wider terpene selection than indoor,.
i agree hashish made from outdoor is better to me,.
I agree, I was like @PooToe last year but I was also growing suspicious. After smoking this landrace I turned 180 over night, even shelving my biggest and best project to date. I spent too many years messing with the new stuff that I lost the true essence of cannabis. I got it back and am moving forward with the old ways.

The plant I worked for years is isht. Yeah it's pretty, tastes good yadda yadda, top shelf with the best of em. I wouldn't buy it. Last year I would have...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I agree, I was like @PooToe last year but I was also growing suspicious. After smoking this landrace I turned 180 over night, even shelving my biggest and best project to date. I spent too many years messing with the new stuff that I lost the true essence of cannabis. I got it back and am moving forward with the old ways.

The plant I worked for years is isht. Yeah it's pretty, tastes good yadda yadda, top shelf with the best of em. I wouldn't buy it. Last year I would have...
Ditto!!!!!

PooToe

PooToe

I guess your part of an exclusive club. Congrats!!!! 🤣

2Water

2Water

I'll break the bowl head... that's why I'm for the metal heads...no awesome pun intended🤟🤟🤟
Yeah, the one in my head was a glass bowl on a screw top lid. 🤷‍♂️

Ok, I'll bite tho... best metal band ever???

Latest posts

Top Bottom