• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I guess your part of an exclusive club. Congrats!!!! 🤣
I felt like I was in an exclusive club once... my boss's bro lived in Cali... got the purple urkle clones and sent them to my boss (his brother) .... my boss asked me out of that harvest which ones to keep or chuck... I highly advocated for urkle... I felt it kicked anyone's ass... a few months later we hear steve-o on stern talking about how he is sooo fucked up on urkle... as we were smoking a joint of urkle.... at the time we didn't know how rare and honor it was to have that clone.... I'll humbly boast about it... at that time my boss was just starting to teach me how to grow... but in a small portion I will take a little credit to the survival of urkle.... I was able to grow my 1st urkle plant a year after he got it

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Yeah, the one in my head was a glass bowl on a screw top lid. 🤷‍♂️

Ok, I'll bite tho... best metal band ever???
Oooo... see if we going thru the decades... Metallica takes it to the 2ks... then it's hard after that but I would toss a bid to killswitch engage either with Jesse or howard

2Water

2Water

Oooo... see if we going thru the decades... Metallica takes it to the 2ks... then it's hard after that but I would toss a bid to killswitch engage either with Jesse or howard
I was a big Slayer and megadeth fan in high school, but as I'm older I find myself going back to Metallica more.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Do you think not growing in organic soil plays a factor in that?
Well that's my next thing I wanna do... I want to do a organic vs bottle nute grow... believe it or not I use bottled nutes

2Water

2Water

Well that's my next thing I wanna do... I want to do a organic vs bottle nute grow... believe it or not I use bottled nutes
I think that that's where the VPD debate truly sparks. It would be nice for a grower who does regularly would chime in

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Kill ‘em all was released after the lawsuit,
Metallica had to release I believe 500 albums,
With Dave playing on the last song on each side of the album.
That settled it he was out,

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I've heard great things about this so I was gonna compare with this

Screenshot 20240225 182456 Chrome
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Yeah, I looked into that before I chose to amend my own. You're gonna grow that fire anyways
I figure I would do a premix to start... compare results from bottled nutes vs organic... unfortunately it would be same strain but different seeds...true test would be clones....

But off topic... If I find myself leaning towards organics then I will start figuring out making my own... just too much to Learn all at once....

2Water

2Water

I figure I would do a premix to start... compare results from bottled nutes vs organic... unfortunately it would be same strain but different seeds...true test would be clones....

But off topic... If I find myself leaning towards organics then I will start figuring out making my own... just too much to Learn all at once....
Bro, I've been reading up on KNF (korean natural farming) extracts. Was going to grow some different herbs and veggies in the garden and make my own extract to a coco run one of these days

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I know 1.0 vpd is what you wanna try to aim for

JKash

JKash

Supporter
What made you choose sohum over other brands? Might help growers if they understood your reasoning
I heard Chris a.k.a. mr.growit make a recommendation on it... not just him but a few others... did a little checking around and other homegrowers who use it tend to like it...especially ones who are not familiar in making their own mixes... good way to introduce anyone into switching to organic from bottle

Top Bottom