****attention chem d growers****

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Not familiar with Floraclean, guessing its like Clearex or Final Flush. Sure that would work. I have Final Flush but never use it. I just go with plain R/O.

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah same shit I guess floraklean clearx I have noticed it did give me a better burning product gonna run a another flush on her tomorrow and check the ppms and take it from there....

E

EACH1TEACH1

hows air movement in room and exhaust? the leaf stems are purple at least in the picture. you could try lowering ppm to 1100. you also could run the nute line without calmag for one feed. the canopy is thick you could lst them to have more light hitting the sights. if you have a lot of undergrowth your tops wont be that impressive, but thats not only prob. i run hydro. just tryn to put in my 2 cents.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
this is why a lot of good folks dont come around here anymore.. the misinformation spread by rookies is incredible.

like i stated in my first post. your problem is you have made a mess of your medium. your ph and ec is out of wack, and your plants arent growing because of it. they will sit there and do nothing for a few weeks, then start to ripen and finish their cycle.

if you want to try and get her back on track, then u need to flush with a mild nutrient solution at 5.7ph. if your in a 3 gallon pot then u need to put 9 gallons of water through each pot.. then check your runoff and see where the medium is at. if its not right, guess what, more water.

your not allowing enough runoff for your feeds with coco. coco needs a shit ton of runoff unless ur doing weekly flushes. 25-35% runoff is completely normal for coco and you want to do really heavy feeds to flush out salts.

your plants might not be showing a deficiency, but that doesnt matter. they dont have to initially. they will eventually though if you dont act now. and honestly i think its far worse for the plant to just sit there and not do anything rather then show some deficiencies so u know something is up, make the proper adjustment and move on.

this is why u should be doing runoff checks with every watering. your runoff is everything, and tells u how u should be watering. ESPECIALLY WITH COCO.

your plant will take at least a week to start growing again, and it wont yield much at all by the time its done. you cant just "add more time" to a plant and expect it to finish like a plant that wasnt fucked up and stressed. it doesnt work like that. u can give it another week or two extra but its not going to be anywhere near what a healthy happy plant would have been.

cutting out the bloom nutes is one of the worst suggestions ive heard. that is almost the exact opposite of what u would want to do. u want to cut the bloom boosters, and give them a light feed as a flush. then u need to recharge the medium after its flushed because of cocos CEC.

its pretty easy to post problems online and get overwhelmed with all the suggestions that will just steer you in a completely wrong way. especially when its a bunch of growers who have only been doin this a couple years pulling advise out of their asses.

just my .02.. ill leave you guys to it.

35 post and your a master ? .......you never stop learning Empire
I run coco with no runoff except when I flush my first observation was a quick guess now that their is more info I would say that you didnt have enough K and and Cal mag in the first 3 weeks of bloom to get that good bud set this is why you dont see alot of stress signs its not stress they just didnt have what they needed when they needed it

and hay empire if you dont like the internet why are you here ?
and if anybody on here takes something said on here as fact without reasearching it than growing isnt their problem is it ?

and I proly cut more trim off my buds than you have ever seen their empire

sorry Rushoe didnt meen to go off topic but we are here to help other farmers not piss and moan about their internet experiances ...........again I am sorry but guys like this get to me give your info or dont but dont knock others for trying

hay Rushoe why did you change from GH their luquid kool bloom is a good bud set nute along with epsom salt fro the cal-mag

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
And maybe someone could recommend a strategy on how to go about feeding my coco as to when to flush and or light dose of nutes whatever I think u guys get what I am trying to say...I would think maybe every 5 feedings or so???for veg but would that work for flowering plants as well???

with me I feed the lucas formula.....I feed water water feed and when I just water for one of the waterings I run off 50% and check ppm and ph of run off this helps with salt buildup

Illmind

Illmind

coco is a ph stable medium. i'm thinkin u did something to push em back a week or so. loooooooooong ago my dumbass transplanted a plant about 5 days in flowering this was when i was a lil whipper snapper and used to panic over nothing so needless to say transplanted it sloppy. it pushed it back 2 wks, took a month to see pistils. now i have surgeon like trans skill in any medium container or container size no longer matters. i've had plants so big i had to trans from a ladder lol. good luck bro. coco does have salt buildup issues which can be hazardous to plant nutrition i'm sure u already flushed empires advice is about right. i'd add an enzyme prod in the flush to clean medium of salts.

Rushoe

Rushoe

35 post and your a master ? .......you never stop learning Empire
I run coco with no runoff except when I flush my first observation was a quick guess now that their is more info I would say that you didnt have enough K and and Cal mag in the first 3 weeks of bloom to get that good bud set this is why you dont see alot of stress signs its not stress they just didnt have what they needed when they needed it

and hay empire if you dont like the internet why are you here ?
and if anybody on here takes something said on here as fact without reasearching it than growing isnt their problem is it ?

and I proly cut more trim off my buds than you have ever seen their empire

sorry Rushoe didnt meen to go off topic but we are here to help other farmers not piss and moan about their internet experiances ...........again I am sorry but guys like this get to me give your info or dont but dont knock others for trying

hay Rushoe why did you change from GH their luquid kool bloom is a good bud set nute along with epsom salt fro the cal-mag

Its all good bro I know everyone is just trying to help I truly appreciate everyone chiming in with what they can to help me out this was a real stressful issue for me and it shouldn't be like that so now that I have identified the issue with every ones help and suggestions I will AVOID this with some nice flushing in between feeding and ph/ppm run off checks every feeding/watering.....

I swapped from gh to CES base nutes cuz I wanted to try something new since I had a few runs with gh already should have just stuck with gh for sure...not gonna use CES again few ppl told me it sucked so I kicked that out and will be going back to gh micro and bloom or AN what ever I can get.... Swapped from kool bloom liquid to ginormous cuz the kool bloom leaves kinda fruity taste for me and all my buds were tasting like that so I thought maybe it had something to do with that since I wasn't using any sweet or anything like that.... And swapped out the calmag for Epsom salts cuz I was at the time I was thinking maybe the calmag was locking out some p or k cuz of the added N that is the calmag and since the micro from gh has plenty cal already in it by adding only epsom salts all I am adding is mag and sulfate plants seem to be responding good to the Epsom so far so good..

Rushoe

Rushoe

coco is a ph stable medium. i'm thinkin u did something to push em back a week or so. loooooooooong ago my dumbass transplanted a plant about 5 days in flowering this was when i was a lil whipper snapper and used to panic over nothing so needless to say transplanted it sloppy. it pushed it back 2 wks, took a month to see pistils. now i have surgeon like trans skill in any medium container or container size no longer matters. i've had plants so big i had to trans from a ladder lol. good luck bro. coco does have salt buildup issues which can be hazardous to plant nutrition i'm sure u already flushed empires advice is about right. i'd add an enzyme prod in the flush to clean medium of salts.

Yeah it could be a # or reasons I know trying to work oh them still they are looking better and seem to be growing a bit now just feed like and hour ago just plain ro water and floraklean ppms are sitting at about 1000ppm so it way better I think I will run one more flush with plain water in two days and start feeding with nutes again she lost about two week time so I guess all I can do it take it a bit longer dont know if that gonna do any justice I know its not gonna come out like it should but Iam gonna need something till next harvest so I hope its smoke-able lol..Next time I am thinking of just doing a maxibloom run with my tap water my plants outside love it...

Rushoe

Rushoe

hows air movement in room and exhaust? the leaf stems are purple at least in the picture. you could try lowering ppm to 1100. you also could run the nute line without calmag for one feed. the canopy is thick you could lst them to have more light hitting the sights. if you have a lot of undergrowth your tops wont be that impressive, but thats not only prob. i run hydro. just tryn to put in my 2 cents.

Thanx man I like how everyone had some good ideas on whats going on...I have a 430 cfm fan pulling out air through a phreshfilter and 1000 watt air kooled hood and inside the 4x4 I have one 20'' box fan and one 10'' on the floor for the bottom growth to get some air as well right next my ac windowbanger room temp stays 76 80....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man rush this is a bummer i hope its getting better now. are you starting to get trich coverage? i remeber talking with you and you saying you were gonna try some other stuff, and being like...i don't know man. hopefully this is just a miner set back. if u get a good formula for Chemdog D it will give you the 2 a light. she needs a good amount of cal-mag till around 35-40 days before you cut it out. and right around 40-45 days is when shes in peak bloom. i cut her anywhere from 63-70 days. since you had a bit of a set back definitely go the 70 days.

Rushoe

Rushoe

man rush this is a bummer i hope its getting better now. are you starting to get trich coverage? i remeber talking with you and you saying you were gonna try some other stuff, and being like...i don't know man. hopefully this is just a miner set back. if u get a good formula for Chemdog D it will give you the 2 a light. she needs a good amount of cal-mag till around 35-40 days before you cut it out. and right around 40-45 days is when shes in peak bloom. i cut her anywhere from 63-70 days. since you had a bit of a set back definitely go the 70 days.

twist sup man long time no hear from bro whats cracking? Fuck bro yeah everything was going kool till I hit this set back....Just gonna try to keep her steady man and keep the ppms a and ph in check the homie got me a new meter that should be here any day I got a loner in the mean time. she is at about day 44 or so and it looks like they are at day 30 so they are like two weeks behind bro just gonna go the full 80 days and hope for the best...And yeah trich coverage is kool starting pick up alot more now smelling like some bomb d just not so happy about the set back live and learn man gonna continue another few weeks to see if they really start taking off again I really dont feel it would be worth it to trim 6 plants of bull shit budds....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
like was stated too rush, if you got a lot of lowers the top buds will be smaller as well that's why i was asking if you were getting trich coverage. when i feed my plants i never water in between, when they are in bloom its always feed, feed, feed unless there was some sort of problem. im guessing your still gonna get a decent yield bro so don't be to bummed. even if they are half the size of what they should be that's still a pound of banging bud.:harvest:

Rushoe

Rushoe

not to much larffy branches I cuts lots of shit off the bottom took a long ass time to I know there are still some here and there but I think I got most of it...Also I think the way I was approaching me feeding wasn't all that great as u can tell lol I talk to OGONLY a few days ago and he was helping me out with some feeding tips that I will try to apply the way I feed these bitches...

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
good luck rushoe hope every harvest is a bumber

Rushoe

Rushoe

So these things are at day 47 the grow looks like its about day 25/30 is or so but I am already at week 6 how should I treat this? Should I approach this as if they were in day 25/30 ish?????cuz for a while they just sat there I can tell now with all these flushes I have done it has grown somewhat but not much gonna run one more plain watering and check ph and ppm....My water goes in at 5.8 and comes out at about 5.3 should I just ph a bit higher like maybe at 6.0 or something or should I just continue to flush till run off reads the same going in as it does coming out?????I am kinda stuck here cuz to treat them as if it were on the right track dont make sense to me cuz of the size of the nugs if I was to treat them as they were in day 47 that would mean I would have started to use my big up powder and I know that the plants are not ready for that.......what should I do??????Gonna take them to 80 days

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah brother

thats about all you can do just watch them when their done their done
you know .......your thinking is right on track if they got put in stress stasis that time is not in the equation kinda like cryogenics they didnt do anything in that period so it dont count and we dont get do overs lol
but yeah when they look like they are 3-4 weeks till finish then use the final bloom enhancer .............good luck and you see it under my name:bow

Rushoe

Rushoe

thats about all you can do just watch them when their done their done
you know .......your thinking is right on track if they got put in stress stasis that time is not in the equation kinda like cryogenics they didnt do anything in that period so it dont count and we dont get do overs lol
but yeah when they look like they are 3-4 weeks till finish then use the final bloom enhancer .............good luck and you see it under my name:bow

thats what I was thinking makes sense right????Thanx for the feed back gonna give them one more plain watering they are still kinda dark green

Dunge

Dunge

I have had problems like this more often than my short history should allow.
I screw up, and the plants just stop growing.
I feel they are dead but slow to show it.
I have cut plastic index tabs and placed them on the flowers to use as fiducial marks for photo documentation.
Very tedious, and not very productive.
Anybody have info on a cheep time lapse camera setup.

Top Bottom